剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Like, right now.
比如 现在
Excuse us.
失陪
Does your brother ever come to these dinners?
你哥来过这种晚宴吗
No, he always felt like he had too much pressure on him.
不 他总认为他有太多的压力
Felt like he needed to take the most classes,
觉得他需要上最多的课
be in the most activities, be at the top of every list.
参加最多的活动 每个名单中都排第一
Sounds like you.
和你一样
Yeah, except he started taking psych meds to cope.
嗯 除了他开始吃♥精♥神类药物 来应付那一切
Then eventually it turned into other drugs.
最终变成了吸毒
Then he just had a complete breakdown,
之后他就彻底崩溃了
losing touch with reality.
与现实隔绝
Now he's in a facility.
现在他在戒毒中心
You know, I just don't want that to happen to me.
我只是不想这件事发生在我身上
It won't happen to you.
不会的
Why'd you say that?
为什么这么说
Come on, Tariq, you just saw how my parents are.
得了吧 塔里克 你也看到我父母了
That's why I need this fellowship.
这就是我需要这份助学金的原因
So I can buy myself some freedom.
它能让我获得些自♥由♥
Yeah, I feel you.
嗯 我明白
You know, my last conversation with my father
我最后一次和我父亲谈话
was about how he's trying to take over my life
聊的就是他如何想要掌控我的生活
and control everything that I do.
控制我做的一切
How'd you get him to back off?
你是怎么让他放手的
He died.
他死了
You never talk about that.
你从未说过这些
You always seem so far away, so distant.
你总是这么和人疏远 封闭自己
You're always running away somewhere.
你总是跑向别处
You okay?
你还好吗
It's like everyone wants to ask me a million questions today.
今天好像每个人都要问我上千个问题似的
You ask your boyfriend this many questions?
你问你男友这么多问题吗
Well, maybe if you weren't so quiet,
或许如果你不是这么安静
people would have less questions and more answers.
人们就会有更少的问题更多的答案了
Well, maybe if people wasn't in my face 24/7,
如果人们不是每天都盯着我看
I would be more open.
我会开朗的
Yeah, whatever.
无所谓啦
Look, I know you're just here
我知道你来是为了
to scope out your competition for the fellowship.
打量你助学金竞争对手的
That is true. That is one of the reasons.
这倒是真的 这只是原因之一
The other reason is a secret.
另一个是个秘密
Well, you're not the only one with secrets.
你可不是唯一有秘密的人
How about we trade?
我们交换怎么样
You tell me a secret,
你告诉我一个
then maybe I'll tell you a secret.
我再告诉你一个
I could tell you.
我可以告诉你
Or I could show you.
或者展示给你
Lauren, you have a visitor!
劳伦 有客人找你
What's wrong? Who is that?
怎么了 那是谁
Ah, Malcolm, you light up every room you step into.
马尔科姆 你能使任何房♥间蓬荜生辉
You know I had to bring flowers
你知道我肯定会给
for my beautiful future mother-in-law.
我美丽的未来岳母带花
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, no one's asked for my permission yet.
都还没人问我的允许呢
Malcolm!
马尔科姆
God, you surprised me!
天啊 真是个惊喜
With the help of your mother, of course.
是你妈妈帮的我
I wasn't gonna miss a chance
在我听了那么多
to meet your teachers after I've heard
了不起的事情后
so many amazing things about them.
怎么能不来看看你的老师呢
Truly, she raves.
真的 她很棒
Well, we're very lucky to have her.
我们很幸运能有她这个学生
Professor Reynolds has a very hands-on approach
雷诺兹教授非常注重
with his students.
和学生的互动
And you must be Jamal.
你肯定是贾马尔了
Lauren's always telling me about the high schoolers
劳伦经常和我说她在杰克吉尔分部
she mentors through our local Jack and Jill chapter.
教的那些高中生
Babe, that...that's not Jamal.
亲爱的 他不是贾马尔
God, you must be starving.
你应该很饿了吧
Come on, let's go... let's go make you a plate.
来吧 给你盛些菜去
He is so nice.
他人真好
That boy's going places.
那个孩子肯定会大有成就
You know something, Carrie?
卡丽 你知道吗
I think Lauren's parents have it all figured out, right?
我觉得劳伦的父母把一切处理的明明白白
That's the type of Black love that I want.
那才是我想要的恋爱
Hmm, well, you can drop the act now, Jabari.
你不用装了 贾巴里
They can't hear you from here.
他们在这儿又听不见你
You know what I think, Carrie?
你知道我怎么想吗 卡丽
I think you're actually threatened by them.
我觉得你从他们那里感受到了威胁
Threatened by them? Yes, because you have
受到了威胁 没错
to confront your own issues, Carrie.
因为你要去面对你的问题 卡丽
Yeah, I have issues.
没错 我是有很多问题
Here's one of 'em.
我给你说一个
You minimize my feelings.
你对我的感受不闻不问
Yet you're playing this role of caring teacher
但你却为了上那个女生
to get in that girl's pants, and in front of her parents.
在她和她父母面前装成一个贴心老师
Hmm, Carrie, if that were true,
卡丽 如果那是真的话
why would I have Lauren invite you, of all people?
我为什么会让劳伦邀请你呢
You had Lauren invite me to rub my face in it.
你就是为了炫耀才让劳伦邀请的我
You know what?
你知道吗
This particular level of schoolyard jealousy
卡丽 这种小学生级别的嫉妒
is beneath you, Carrie. Yeah?
和你的身份不符 是吗
I know you fucked your grad student.
我知道你上了你的研究生
She wasn't beneath you.
她符合你的身份了吧
Or was she?
还是不符合呢
Which one?
哪个
Hmm? Melissa?
梅利莎
I mean, come on, Carrie. Why do you even care?
卡丽 你关心这个干嘛呢
You know, you talk about helping these kids,
你知道吗 你天天讲要帮助孩子
but all you do is help yourself.
但你只是在帮你自己
You don't even know what you stand for.
你都不知道你代表的是谁
Hey, do not, do not project your shit on me, Carrie.
嗨 别把你的那些垃圾问题抛到我身上 卡丽
I know who I am.
我知道我是谁
Identity crisis is your problem, not mine.
身份认可是你的问题 不是我
Yours. I know who I am, Carrie.
是你的 我知道我是谁 卡丽
Yeah.
嗯
You know what, that's your problem right there.
你知道吗 这就是你的问题
You wanna be with me so bad that you hate yourself for it.
你太想和我在一起了 想到你都恨自己
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Maybe I hate us both.
可能我连我们两个都恨
Secret agent Uncle Nancy, I'm in.
南希舅舅特工 我进来了
This isn't a joke, Riley.
这不是玩笑 莱利
All I want you to do is find out who Tariq associates with.
我只需要你找出塔里克和谁有关系
Target yet to be located.
目标还没找到
Eh, he's probably macking on the co-eds.
他估计是在泡那些女学生
That's what I'd be doing.
我那时候也在做的事
God, you are so gross.
好恶心啊你
Eyes on the target.
目标锁定
Repeat, eyes on the target.
重复一遍 目标锁定
Okay, now remember, you keep your distance,
好 记得保持距离
and whatever you do, Riley Merchant,
并且不管你做什么 莱利·麦钱特
do not talk to him.
不要和他说话
Totally hear that. Over and out.
没问题 挂啦
Don't... don't fuck this up.
别搞砸了
Riley...
莱利
You have a really dark energy.
你看起来有一股黑暗的能量
Has anyone ever told you that?
有人和你说过吗
Nope.
没
You're not from around here, 'cause...
你不是这附近的吧
I woulda noticed you.
不然我肯定会注意到你
Is the guy in the Strahan jersey always such a dick?
穿斯特拉恩球衣的那个男生一直都那么吊吗
Oh, my roommate? Nah, nah, he's just...he's shy.
我室友吗 没有啦 他只是害羞
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表