剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Mo, you gotta trust me.
莫 你要相信我
Long night? You could say that.
熬夜啦 可以这么说
Oh, what did you do,
你干什么了
stay up all night sticking it to the man?
整晚熬夜 指着老先生骂了
No, actually, I got some good advice.
没有 实际上 我得到了一些好的建议
I wrote 20 pages on all that shit
我把奥利弗上课讲的内容
that Oliver said in class.
写成了20页的论文
Well, I'm glad you decided not to shoot yourself in the foot.
我很高兴你决定不搬石头砸自己脚了
Was it hard not to win?
不赢很难受吗
Kind of.
有点
Maybe next time, me and you could write together
或许下次 我们可以一起写
and you could help make it way easier.
你可以让它变得更容易
You see? You see?
你看见了吗
Gotta give the people what they want.
他们要什么 就给他们什么
Damn, Tariq, I'm really sorry.
靠 塔里克 我很抱歉
I-I didn't think he was gonna fail you.
我以为他不会让你挂的
Maybe if you talk to Professor Simmons...
如果你和西蒙斯教授谈谈 或许...
Mr. St. Patrick, hello.
圣帕特里克先生 你好
Are you late for our last class
你上一堂课迟到了吗
or very early for our next one?
还是下一节课来得很早
Why did you fail me?
为什么不让我过
I didn't fail you.
我没有
I-I did think your paper would be more scintillating
我确实认为 基于您在课堂上的看法
based on your ideas in class,
您的论文会更加妙趣横生
but no, it-it fulfilled the requirements.
然而并没有 不过 它符合要求
It was fine. So why didn't I get credit?
写的很好 那我为什么没有得到学分
I have no idea.
我不知道
Look, a professor of my stature
像我这样的教授
is beyond grading papers.
是不用批改论文的
Ask Professor Reynolds.
去问雷诺兹教授
...Caridad Milgram. Please leave a message.
...加利达·米尔格拉姆 请留言
Hey, it's me again.
嗨 又是我
I've been calling you.
我一直给你打电♥话♥
You haven't returned my calls.
你还没有给我回电♥话♥
Just want to make sure you're okay, that's all.
我只想确认你还好 就这样
I haven't seen you around, so...
我最近没有看见你 所以...
Why'd you give me no credit? I wrote a good paper.
为什么不给我学分 我的论文写的很好
It was a good paper, Tariq, but the assignment was
塔里克 这是一篇好论文 可作业是
to defend your opinion on The Apology.
捍卫你对《申辨篇》的看法
I wrote what I thought Oliver would want to see.
我写了我认为奥利弗想看的东西
I mean, if I knew you were grading the papers,
如果我知道是你给论文评分
I would've... You would've what?
我会... 你会怎样
Gamed me like you did Professor Simmons?
耍我吗 像耍西蒙斯教授那样
I would have wrote what I said in class.
我会写我在课堂上说的内容
I know, Tariq. That's my point.
我知道 塔里克 我就是这个意思
Have a seat.
请坐
Listen, these institutions were not built for us.
这些机构不是为我们设立的
Okay, they were forced to accept us.
他们被迫接受我们
Now, if you're willing to change yourself
现在 如果你为了适应这里
in order to fit in here, then you're missing the point
而情愿改变自己 那么你就没抓住让我们
of the struggle it took for us to get here in the first place.
奋斗到这一步的要领
People like Professor Simmons are rarely challenged
西蒙斯教授这样的人很少受到
by the way you challenged him.
你给他的这种挑战
He called me out in front of the whole class.
他在全班面前给我难堪
Think I'm supposed to let that rock? No.
你认为我会跟个没事人一样 才不
You really care what they think?
你真的在乎他们怎么想吗
I care about my grades.
我在乎我的分数
A'ight, I can't afford to fail.
好吗 我不可以挂科
Is there anything I could do
我能做点什么
that'll make you change your mind?
来改变你的想法呢
The grade stands.
成绩保持不变
This is your consequence for not using your voice.
这就是你不发出自己意见的后果
You have to be authentic, Tariq.
塔里克 你得真实
People are gonna make up their minds about you
不论你是否允许
whether you allow them to or not.
人们都会对你有看法
But you do not have to prove them right.
但是你不必证明他们是对的
You're dismissed.
你可以走了
What?
什么
The fuck is going on in here?
这是怎么回事
We're just watching TV.
我们只是在看电视
I can see what you doing.
我看得出你们在干什么
Y'all in here acting like shit is sweet
你们俩因为在GTG窝点开枪
when you both almost got arrested
差点被条子抓
for shooting up the GTG spot.
所以才在这儿装乖巧
How you know about that? Ma, I did what I was told.
你是怎么知道的 妈 我照你吩咐做的
Wait, y'all shot up GTG and didn't tell Ma?
什么 你们在GTG地盘开枪 竟然没告诉妈
Lil' Guap was out of control.
小瓜浦失控了
Dru, who pulled first, your brother?
德鲁 谁先开枪的 你哥吗
I only did it 'cause Dru's not built for it.
我开枪是因为德鲁不是干这事儿的料
I don't pull until I have to.
没必要的话我是不会开枪的
Ma, Lil' Guap was way too coked up.
妈 小瓜浦当时已经嗨过头了
I was just waiting for an opening.
我只是在等机会
Do we work for Lil' Guap?
我们是为小瓜浦干活的吗
Are we on his schedule?
我们是要等他接见吗
So you waited so long that this nigga
那你还那么等着
was almost able to catch you on camera, Dru?
等到那厮差点拍到你 德鲁
Did you pull your gun then?
后来你开枪了吗
No, he didn't.
他没有
So you shoot up the place, and the cops show up.
所以是你在那地方开枪 把条子引来了
The only reasons why you two assholes are not behind bars
你们这两个蠢货之所以没进局子
is because of Ramirez.
都是因为拉米雷斯
And I'm not gonna keep taking favors from him
我不能一直欠他人情
to clean up y'all mess!
求他给你们擦屁♥股♥
Now, get the fuck outta my face.
现在给我滚
Now, I'ma ask you one question.
我现在问你一句话
And you better not lie.
你最好别撒谎
Did you call your father
你有没有给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
and ask him could you go to school?
说你想去上学
No.
没有
Go get the family burner.
去把家里的一次性手♥机♥拿来
I guess you didn't. I told you.
看来是没有 我说了没有了
So what did Daddy say?
那爸是怎么说的
You think you smarter than me?
你以为你比我聪明是吗
When you was coming, I was already going.
你走第一步的时候 我已经走完第二步了
He may be your father, but you live here with me.
他是你♥爸♥ 可你是跟我住
This is my house.
这是我家
Man, this what the fuck you been busy doing?
你这一天到晚的就是在忙这事儿啊
What? The fuck is your problem?
怎么了 你发什么神经
Man, I just failed a paper trying to help your ass
因为你说你很忙 为了帮你写论文
'cause you said you had so much shit to do,
我自己论文都挂了
but you don't look too busy to me.
可我看你也不忙啊
If you failed, that shit ain't on me.
你挂了也不能赖我
You know the arrangement.
你知道学校的安排
Nigga, what if I fail, then there ain't no arrangement.
哥们 如果我挂科 就没有什么学校的安排了
And you'll be on probation forever.
而你也会永远被留校查看
Do you even want to stay in Stansfield?
你到底想不想待在斯坦斯菲尔德
I need to.
我必须待在斯坦斯菲尔德
If I don't play, I don't get drafted.
如果我不上场 就进不了职业队
So then you're gonna have to do some of your own work, bro.
那你自己也得做点事啊 哥们
We're on the same team. Okay, sorry. Damn.
我们是同一个阵营的 好吧 对不起 靠
Apology ain't gonna cut it, bro.
哥们 道歉没用啊
I need a favor, and you can't say no.
你得帮我个忙 不许拒绝
What's the favor?
什么忙
You still do a weekly dinner with your Aunt Monet?
你还每周跟你阿姨莫奈吃饭吗
Your writing is so passionate.
你的作品很有激♥情♥
Real. Deep.
真实 深刻
I read your first book when it came out.
你的书一出版我就看过了
You read Raw when it first came out?
《痛处》一出版你就看过了
That's heavy material for a...
有点太沉重了 对于一个...
Teenager?
青少年
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表