剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Just make sure it's all set.
要保证都准备好
See ya.
回见
Dru! Diana!
德鲁 戴安娜
Where y'all goin'? To the bar.
你们去哪里 酒吧
Hey, y'all hear me?
都听见我的话了吗
To the bar. You need me? Nah, Cane.
去酒吧 要我一起吗 不用 凯恩
Just some accountant stuff, shiftin' some product around.
都是些账面上的事 调调货
That's all. Takin' Dru and Diana.
没别的 带德鲁和戴安娜足够了
They gonna help me out today.
他们今天给我做帮手
I don't know why Owl can't do all that.
真不知道猫头鹰为什么干不了
What we pay him for anyway?
我们为什么给他开工钱
I pay Owl. Ain't no "We" In it.
是我给猫头鹰付工钱 不是"我们"
Seems like folks been forgettin' who's who
我看有人搞不清谁说了算
and what's what around here.
什么事重要
Ain't nobody forgettin' nothin'.
都记着呢 没人忘
I mean, Owl don't really need our help, Ma.
我是说猫头鹰自己就行 不用我们 老妈
You just mad because of the party.
你不高兴是因为聚会的事
Y'all been spendin' way too much time
你们在那个见鬼的斯坦斯菲尔德里
up at that damn Stansfield.
混的时间实在是太多了
You sent us up there. You go up there.
是你让我们去上学的 你也去的呀
Zeke's up there.
齐克也在学校里
Zeke ain't you, and Zeke does what I say.
齐克不是你 而且齐克照我说的办
Zeke does what he wants.
齐克只凭自己高兴办事
He ain't in nobody's bed he ain't supposed to be, is he?
他起码没睡不该睡的人吧
Zeke ain't the one keepin' secrets.
齐克可没藏秘密
I'ma be in the car.
我去车上等着
Get y'all shit and let's go.
拿上东西 赶紧走
Who she talkin' about, sleepin' in somebody bed?
她说谁呢 睡了不该睡的人
Oh, h... D, you let this nigga Tariq hit?
我去不是吧戴安娜 你跟塔里克那厮搞上了
No.
当然没有
And even if I did, it ain't none of your business.
而且就算搞上了 关你甚事
You ain't nobody's daddy.
你又不是老爹
I'm your brother, okay? And I know what's best for you.
我是你哥 好吗 我知道什么对你好
And he ain't it. Dru, you better tell him
他可不会 德鲁 赶快告诉他
it's not about me. Shut up.
这和我没关系 闭嘴吧
Wait, wait, you sayin' you knew about this?
等等 你是说你也知道这事
Fuck, Dru!
靠 德鲁
How you let this go down between her and 'Riq
你怎么能眼看着她和里克就这么下去
and you don't say shit?
一声不吭呢
I know how to keep my mouth shut.
我知道怎么守口如瓶
Ain't much of that goin' around now, is there?
眼下这素质在咱们这里相当稀有 对吧
Wow.
你有一套
You know you can't be fuckin' this kid,
你该知道 你不能上这小子
especially now that we in business with him.
特别是咱们现在正和他做买♥♥卖♥♥
Listen, Ma's right to be pissed.
听我说 老妈生气是有道理的
You forget where you stand.
你忘记自己的立场了
I didn't fuck him, Cane, a'ight?
我没上他 凯恩 行了吧
I already told you to take your fuckin' hands off me.
我早说过 别他妈碰我
Left this in class.
落在教室了
Thank you, Tariq.
谢谢 塔里克
I didn't even realize I dropped that.
我都没发现
Yeah, you was too busy givin' Ashley a piece of your mind.
是啊 你净忙着教训艾希莉呢
It's 'cause she's so naive.
她太天真了
I betcha her life is pretty easy.
她的人生一定特别简单
No wonder she thinks people are fundamentally good.
不然不会信人性本善那套
Why not? People got a lot of secrets.
信这个有什么不好 人都有秘密
You know, maybe it's easier for her to think that way
知道吗 她也许真的经历过什么
because she's been through some shit.
所以这么想会让她感觉舒服一点
You don't know.
这些你并不知道
You're right. I don't.
说得对 我是不知道
But why do you always think like that?
不过你为什么总能从这种角度看问题
That people have secrets?
比如说人都有秘密
Well, because people got secrets.
那是因为人确实都有秘密
Like you?
比如你
You never answered the professor's question, Tariq.
你一直没有正面回答教授的问题 塔里克
Are you fundamentally good...
你是人性本善呢...
or bad?
还是恶
Why you care?
你关心这个干嘛
If I'm bad, does it change anything?
如果我是坏人 会有什么不同吗
And if I'm good, what does that mean?
如果我是好人 又能怎么样
How good are you?
你又有多善呢
Malcolm, I'm so sorry.
马尔科姆 真对不起
I totally forgot we were supposed to meet today.
说好咱们今天碰头 我忘得死死地
You forgot I was in town this weekend.
你忘了这个周末我在城里
That's troublin'.
真麻烦
Almost as troublin' as this.
差不多和这个一样麻烦
You're Insta-stalking me for pictures now?
你这是在利用朋友圈动态盯我的梢
You were tagged.
你被盯着呢
You know you can't be seen in pictures inebriated, Lauren.
你不能让人看见你喝醉的照片 劳伦 这你知道
I'm in college. Exactly.
我上大学了 一样的
You're old enough to understand.
你长大了 该明白这个道理
You know, I'm startin' to think
说实话 我正在考虑是不是
that we should talk about you transferrin' to Georgetown...
商量一下让你转学去乔治城...
next semester.
下个学期就转
Jamal, right?
你是贾马尔吧
You two seem to be spendin' an awful lot of time together.
你俩耗在一起的时间太多了
She helpin' you with math?
她在帮你学数学吗
My name is Tariq, bro.
我叫塔里克 老兄
And I was just droppin' off something
她东西落教室了
that she left in class.
我来把东西给她
Looks like you got your hands full.
看样子你这会儿挺忙
I'll text you later, Tariq.
回头短♥信♥联♥系♥ 塔里克
He wants full immunity.
他的要求是完全的诉讼豁免
Johnson won't testify unless I give him a walk.
约翰逊不愿出庭作证 除非我让他无罪开释
But the charges against him
但是他背着州和联邦
are state and federal, which means...
两级指控 也就是说...
You need my help to make it all go away.
你指望我帮你搞定一切
How important is this guy to your case?
这个家伙对你的案子有多重要
You want me to win, give 2-Bit the deal.
你要我赢 那就给这叫二元的一个豁免
I promise he'll deliver.
我保证他会兑现承诺
Yeah, I've read his file, okay?
我看过他的档案了
Blanca Rodriguez couldn't turn the guy.
连布兰卡·罗德里格斯都说服不了他
What makes you think he'll cough up for you?
你凭什么认为他会为你作证
Okay, you've read a file, but I've heard his story.
你看了他的档案 但是我听了他的口供
It's good.
很厉害
Any worry on cross?
有没有连带问题
You mean regarding
你是指
your precious James St. Patrick?
你那位詹姆斯·圣帕特里克吗
Nothing relevant at all.
并不相关
Okay. Let me see what I can do.
好吧 我试试
Hey, Jimbo!
嗨 金博
It's your old pal Steven Ott.
是我 你的老伙计史蒂文·奥特
Yeah.
对
Listen, I need a little favor from you.
能不能帮我个小忙
Ah, inmate named Francis Johnson.
有个叫弗朗西斯·约翰逊的囚犯
Hasn't gone to trail yet, but, uh,
还没有进入审判阶段
we could really use your help on this one.
不过我们需要你的帮助
This some bullshit right here.
这里都是些什么鬼
Ma, all this?
妈妈 这么多
This is Owl and them nephews of his.
这都是猫头鹰和他的侄子们的事情
Why we gotta do they job?
为什么要我们来干♥他♥们的活
Because you're spoiled.
因为你们被宠坏了
Runnin' round, money in your pocket,
你们就知道到处疯玩
clothes on your back, cars,
你们手里的钱 身上的衣服 开的车
and ain't none of it comin' from you.
这些没有一样是你们自己挣来的
It's from me and your father bustin' our asses
我和你们爸爸费心费力
to make sure this business keeps runnin'.
维系着这份产业
All this is work, but you... spoiled!
我们都在干活 而你们 简直宠坏了
So what y'all gonna do is, Diana, tally.
戴安娜 你现在要做的就是计数
I need these bands logged and totaled.
把这些钱数清楚了 计算总数
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表