剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Okay.
好
Tasha St. Patrick had a plan, and she executed it.
塔莎·圣帕特里克有行动计划 并执行了该计划
She duped her lover, Quinton Wallace,
她欺骗了她的情人昆顿·华♥莱♥士♥
into driving her to the scene of the crime.
让他开车送她到犯罪现场
She waited until her husband
她一直等到她丈夫
turned off all the cameras at Truth,
关掉了真理的所有摄像头
and she calmly pulled the trigger,
然后从容地扣动了扳机
with her unwitting getaway driver waiting outside.
同时 她那位不知情的司机在外面等着
She showed premeditation with malice aforethought.
她怀有恶意预谋
She even had a scapegoat
为了防止被抓
all lined up in case she got caught.
她甚至还找了个替罪羊
She committed first-degree murder,
她犯了一级谋杀罪
and she deserves no bail.
不能保释
She thought he was gonna kill her, Your Honor.
法官大人 她以为他要杀她
Can the defense prove that James St. Patrick
辩方律师能证明詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
made such a threat? We can show the bruises on her arm
有过这种恐吓行为吗 我们可以展示她手臂上的淤青
from the conversation they had about it the night before.
那是在案发前一晚 他们交谈时造成的
Your Honor, Ms. Washington can't argue
法官大人 华盛顿女士无法♥论♥证
that the defendant thought she was in imminent danger
被告当时认为她会在二十四小时后
24 hours later. She's right, Ms. Washington.
面临危险 她说得没错 华盛顿女士
Your Honor, James St. Patrick was a monster
法官大人 詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
of untold proportion.
是个极度危险的恶棍
The Democratic candidate for lieutenant governor
民♥主♥党推出的副州长候选人
was a monster?
是个恶棍
The Democrats didn't do their homework
民♥主♥党没有对詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
on James St. Patrick.
进行认真调查
He was suspected of and investigated for
他死前是多起谋杀案的嫌疑人 并因此
multiple homicides, numerous narcotics charges,
接受调查 同时受到多起毒品指控
and violations of laws both state and federal.
践踏州法与联邦法
James St. Patrick was cleared of the only charge
针对詹姆斯·圣帕特里克只有一起指控
ever brought against him.
而他也被证明无罪
Your Honor, if we go to trial,
法官大人 如果开庭审理
I will show that my client
我会让大家看到 我的当事人
was the long-suffering wife
身为人♥妻♥ 长♥期♥遭受折磨
of a smiling sociopath,
而她的丈夫是这样一个笑里藏刀的
a man as vicious as he was successful,
反♥社♥会♥分子 成功而残暴
as capable of slitting a throat as he was of making a speech.
善于撕开别人的咽喉 也精于口若悬河
My client is not a flight risk.
我的当事人没有潜逃风险
She has children.
她有子女
I ask you, Your Honor,
我来问问你 法官大人
what kind of a stand against battered women
你要以怎样的方式
would you like to make?
讨♥伐♥备受摧残的女人呢
Ms. Sullivan, it sounds like you need to call your boss
苏利文女士 貌似你要先和你的老大电♥话♥沟通一下
before you go too far with this prosecution.
再决定进一步的诉讼
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
Oh, don't thank me yet.
还没到谢的时候
Your client is facing murder one.
你的当事人面临一级谋杀指控
I can't just let her go home.
我不可能让她就这么取保候审
Tasha Green St. Patrick, you are remanded to custody.
塔莎·格林·圣帕特里克 你回监候审
No bail.
不得保释
No bail!
不得保释
Is Mommy coming home?
妈妈能回家吗
Not yet, Yas.
还不行 亚斯明
This is Jenny Sullivan.
我是詹妮·苏利文
I need to speak to...
我要找...
Take her to the attorney conference room.
把她带到律师会议室
I think we have a meeting.
一会儿要在那里会谈
How was your phone call with the DA?
你和地区检察官说得怎么样
I'm here, aren't I?
我人都来了 你说呢
We want criminally negligent homicide,
我们的要求是 指控降为过失杀人
E felony, probation.
E级重罪 缓刑
She showed up with a gun,
她当时手里有枪
and she pulled the trigger, Tameika.
也是她开的枪 塔梅卡
What the hell is negligent about that?
这他妈能算过失吗
Man two, I'll recommend five years.
二级过失杀人罪 我会建议判五年
He killed all those people?
这些都是他杀的吗
And more we couldn't nail him for.
还有更多 只是我们无法证实
Hell, we couldn't nail him for these; he was that good.
妈的 我们连这几项也无法证实 他做得实在很严谨
My client knew she'd be just another one of these photos,
我的当事人很清楚 她很可能就是下一个
either herself or her children.
要么是她自己 要么是她的孩子
You didn't prove any of this; it's not admissible.
你无法证实这一点 法庭不会接受
My client's state of mind is at issue,
我们现在讨论的是我的当事人的精神状态
not the evidence.
而不是有没有证据
Tasha, do you think James committed these murders?
塔莎 你认为这些人都是詹姆斯谋杀的吗
I know I would have been next.
我知道我可能会是下一个目标
I put these photos in front of a jury, it's a walk.
我给陪审团看这些照片 她就能无罪释放
Shit, they'd throw her a goddamn parade.
靠 没准还能给她弄个游♥行♥庆典
You might not get them in... fair warning.
你可能不会获准出示...算我给你的适度警告
But I sure will try,
但我一定要试一下
and once the entire Democratic Party is humiliated,
等到民♥主♥党感到彻底颜面扫地
let's see where you end up...
不知道你将如何自处...
fair warning.
这是我的适度警告
Why, Tariq, I had almost given up hope.
怎么这么晚 塔里克 我都不想等了
Has your watch stopped?
你的表停了吗
Young African Americans have a responsibility
年轻的非洲裔美国人
to be prompt, young man.
有责任守时 年轻人
We must subvert expectations whenever possible.
我们必须根据情况 随时调整计划
Yes, ma'am, I apologize. I had a family emergency.
我明白 夫人 我很抱歉 我家里出了点事
Yes, well, I suppose you have
是啊 我猜这一阵子
the family emergency these days, don't you?
你都忙于那件家里的事 对吧
He really is remarkably resilient,
他从打击中恢复得非常出色
wouldn't you say, Ida?
你说呢 艾达
Tariq, I was surprised when our esteemed alumnus here
塔里克 当这位颇受尊敬的校友
reached out on your behalf
为你说话 让我们意识到
and suggested that you wanted to matriculate
尽管你父亲才刚刚过世 但你仍有意
so soon after your father's passing.
早日入学 这让我很惊讶
Are you really ready for the academic rigors of Stansfield?
你真的准备好在斯坦斯菲尔德开始严格的学习生活了吗
Yes, ma'am, I believe so.
是的 夫人 我准备好了
In fact, I think that school will help distract me
说实话 我认为学校生活还能分散
from the things I'd rather not think about.
我的注意力 以免我难以自拔
I think Stansfield will be a great refuge
对我来说 斯坦斯菲尔德会是一个
from the outside world for me.
让我逃避外面世界的避风港
Well, I certainly understand that, young man.
我十分理解 年轻人
I'm glad to hear you feel prepared,
你准备好开始学习 我深感欣慰
because unfortunately,
因为很遗憾的是
in exchange for your admission here at Stansfield,
为了你能获准成为斯坦斯菲尔德的学生
we've had to add a little extra to your plate.
我们不得不让你多付出一点
We'd like you to tutor one of our students,
我们希望你个别指导我们的一名学生
a basketball player.
一名篮球球员
Do you like basketball?
你喜欢打篮球吗
Of course he likes basketball.
他当然喜欢
Uh, may I? Please.
我能坐下吗 请便
What's the student's name, ma'am?
这个学生叫什么 夫人
Ezekiel Cross. Have you heard of him?
以西结·克罗斯 听说过吗
Wonderful jump shot. No, I haven't.
跳投特棒 没听过
Well, we've actually arranged for him
是这样 我们把他安排到你的宿舍
to be your roommate in the dormitory.
你们将成为室友
You move tomorrow.
你明天住进来
And in which subject will I be tutoring Ezekiel, ma'am?
我带以西结哪一科 夫人
All of them.
所有科目
Zeke doesn't play, you don't stay.
如果齐克不配合 你也没法继续待下去
Now you need to go meet your advisor.
现在 你可以去见见你的学业顾问
You lost?
迷路了
Oh. Damn, was it that obvious?
我去 有这么明显吗
Yeah, a little bit.
还是挺明显的
What building are you looking for?
你想去哪里
Um, University Hall.
学生宿舍
I'm headed that way.
跟我走吧
What year are you?
你几年级了
Freshman.
新生
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表