剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
We're supposed to be scary, but they the ones riding around
我们成为可怕的一群人 其实是他们穿着白色兜帽袍子
in white hoods, burning crosses on people's lawns.
骑马四处游荡 在人家门口的草坪上焚烧十字架
Very good, Miss Carmichael.
很好 卡迈克尔小姐
Giving the other fellowship semifinalists
让其他争取助学金的同学
a run for their money.
倍感压力
But, Bru, some of it does come down
可是布鲁 这里面确实涉及到
to how we fight back.
我们如何反抗的问题
What is that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
If people are set up to fail, they just fucking fail.
如果人注定会失败 就真♥他♥妈♥会失败啊
But not all of us fail.
但我们不是每个人都是失败者
What about the prison-industrial system?
那你如何解释监狱工业的机制呢
The number of people of color in jail...
有色人种在狱中的数量...
Is a tragedy, yes,
的确 这很不幸
but you can't deny that some people
但你也无法否认有些人
made the choices to get them there.
真的做错了 才会入狱
Some people deserve jail. Like my mother?
有些人必须受到监禁 比如我母亲吧
What, you think my mother deserves to be in jail?
怎么 你认为我母亲就应该被捕入狱吗
No, that is not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Yeah, it's easy to judge from the outside,
没错 在远离监狱的地方指责别人很容易
just like it's easy to judge the creature.
这和指责书里的生物同样简单
The book judged Dr. Frankenstein...
那本书对弗兰肯斯坦博士的指责...
Can I finish, Lauren?
能让我把话说完吗 劳伦
Everyone thinks the creature is a monster
所有人都认为那个活物是个恶魔
because of the way Frankenstein made him,
只是因为弗兰肯斯坦把他做成那个样子
but maybe it's the way Frankenstein treated him.
有没有可能是因为弗兰肯斯坦对待他的方式导致的呢
Maybe that's why the creature's a monster.
把那个活物 逼成了恶魔
That is the exact answer I was looking for.
我要的就是这样的答案
Same shit's happening with the body in the pool.
游泳池里死了个人的事 特别能证明这种看法
Word is, the cops only want
一句话 局子里的人
to talk to the Black and brown kids.
只想跟黑人和有色人种谈
No surprise there.
见怪不怪啦
Wasn't that an accident?
那不是个意外吗
The police don't think so.
警♥察♥可不这么想
However, Professor Milgram and I have volunteered
总而言之吧 米尔格拉姆教授和我已经自愿申请
to speak to each of you privately
找你们每个人私下谈话
without police interference.
没有警♥察♥在场
Now, I refuse to be an agent for the police,
我不会以警♥察♥代理人的面目出现
so I promise, you have complete confidentiality
我保证对你们的谈话保密
to tell me anything,
你们可以畅所欲言
no matter what it is.
说什么都可以
Moving on.
咱们继续吧
Tariq, wait.
塔里克 等等我
I didn't mean what I said in class.
我在课堂上的话口不应心
But you said it.
可你还是说出来了
I got competitive with Bru.
我在和布鲁竞争呀
I just wanted to score points for the fellowship.
我就是想多挣点分 拿下助学金
Yeah, and you got points, a whole lot of them.
挺好 现在你得到分数了 满分
Your mom doesn't deserve to be in jail.
你母亲并不该被捕入狱
I know that.
我知道
But murderers and drug dealers, they do.
但是杀人犯和毒品贩应当入狱
Just leave me alone, a'ight?
别缠着我了 行吗
A'ight, bitches, line up!
听好了臭婊♥子♥们 给我排队
Doing a random search for contraband.
违♥禁♥品♥临检
Get out of your cells...
从牢房♥里出来...
Contraband? Contraband? Now!
违♥禁♥品♥ 赶紧地
You don't wanna test me today.
你们今天可别惹我发毛
Shit.
靠
Yo, yo.
嘿 说你呢
The burner. Where's it at?
一次性手♥机♥呢
Shut your mouth.
闭嘴
I don't know what you mean.
我听不懂你说什么
I left it for you. Now!
手♥机♥是我给你的 赶紧地
You been watching me?
你一直在监视我
You work for Monet Tejada?
你是莫奈·特哈达的人
We don't got time for that, all right?
没时间扯这个 明白吗
You gotta trust me. Give me the burner, now.
相信我 手♥机♥给我 快点
I better not find nothing.
最好别让我发现什么
Promise me you'll get me a new one.
你保证再给我个新的
I got you. St. Patrick!
明白 圣帕特里克
Oh, I'ma enjoy every minute of this.
我太喜欢对你干这个了
I want my lawyer. Lawyer?
我要见我的律师 还律师
You ain't got no rights in here.
你在这里毛的权利都没有
I intercepted a report from the marshal at the MCC.
我拦截到大都会惩戒中心一个法警的报告
Oh, good morning.
早上好
Yeah, St. Patrick's cell block was clean.
好好 在圣帕特里克的牢房♥里什么都没找到
Ugh. Look.
是这样
You wanted me to get Tasha at all cost.
你让我不惜代价 拿下塔莎
Now, I had reason to believe Little Miss Queenpin
而我有理由相信这个罪犯头子大妞
was hiding a burner in her cell.
在牢房♥里藏了部一次性电♥话♥
I could've used it to prove
我本来想利用这个证明
she's still running the organization.
她仍在操纵这个犯罪组织
Oh, could have.
本来是吧
Could have.
你本来想
Instead, what you do have
可到头来
is an unsubstantiated search,
是一场毫无根据的搜查
which plays right into Davis' hands.
正中戴维斯的下怀
Davis isn't gonna find out.
戴维斯不会知道的
I just did. What makes you think he won't?
我就知道了 你凭什么认为他不会知道
Trust me. Trust you?
相信我 相信你
Not like you got any other choice.
你还有其它选择吗
Yeah, hey. This is Steven Ott.
对 你好 我是史蒂文·奥特
Can you please put me through to Special Agent Pope?
能帮我接一下特别探员波普吗
Cute.
萌
Coach Wallace mean he's in custody?
华♥莱♥士♥教练指的是他在坐牢吗
"People versus Lorenzo Tejada.
"洛伦佐·特加达公诉案
On appeal, the defendant contends the trial court
在上诉中 被告称初审法庭
committed prejudicial error
犯有损害性错误
by admitting evidence of the defendant's affiliation
采信了被告与伊格纳西欧·格瓦拉
with known gang member Ignacio Guevara,
即黑帮GTG的头目大瓜浦
A.K.A. Big Guap,
存在从属关系的证据
head of street gang GTG."
并对被告造成了误判"
Jesus Christ, Jabari. Find anything?
吓死我了 贾巴里 有什么发现了吗
I thought you'd left. Your... your light was off.
我以为你走了... 你那边的灯熄了
I like it moody when I write.
我写作时喜欢有点氛围
You find anything
你在学生会议里
in your student meetings?
有什么发现吗
No. You?
没有 你呢
Ezekiel Cross.
以西结·克罗斯
Who are these other people in the photograph?
这照片里是些什么人
His family. First cousins.
他的家人 表兄妹
Family, huh?
家人
You recognize someone?
有你认识的吗
Nope.
没有
Have a good night, Carrie.
希望你有个良宵 卡丽
Cane! Oh.
凯恩 哦
What up, Dru?
你好 德鲁
What up?
你好
You took our corner boys.
你撬走了我们的街头小弟兄
Why?
为什么
Monet wants to roll with Tariq, fine.
莫奈要和塔里克一起干 没问题
I'll take over the streets.
我来接手街头买♥♥卖♥♥
Ain't that right?
你说对不
I mean, you gotta eat, too, right?
总得给人留口饭吃 对吧
Okay, this beef with Monet got you twisted.
你和莫奈的纠葛把你冲昏了头
Rico's coming up personally
有几个晚上
to make our drop in a couple nights.
都是里科亲自给我们交货
He bought that D.C. Joe was hit in a robbery.
他信DC乔在被打劫时中弹
What's he gonna think when he finds out about this shit?
当他发现这事儿 他又会怎么想
He'll think Monet got competition.
他会认为是莫奈有竞争对手了
Cane, fuck that shit, man.
凯恩 别扯淡
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表