剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
You make him think he's lit, he'll always come back to it.
让他觉得你能让他精神焕发 他就会离不开你
That's better than any drug we can sell.
这比咱们经手的哪种药 都更有效
It's about being a woman in a man's world.
这是女人如何在男人的世界里立足的方法
Men have certain advantages.
男人毫无疑问有他们的优势
I'm teaching you how to even the playing field.
我在教你怎么在男女的角力中 平衡力量对比
You see how I got Detective Ramirez on lock.
你也看到我怎么把拉米雷兹警官拴住的吧
Ma, that's easy. You sleeping with the caught-up nigga.
老妈 这不难 你把那厮睡了 他就迷上你了
Listen, any thot can give a man some pussy.
听好了 任何一个随便的娘们儿都能满足男人
But if sex is the best thing you think you have to offer,
但如果你认为你最有力的手段只有性
then you underestimate yourself
那就太低估自己了
and how much a man needs a woman he can depend on.
低估了男人对女人的依赖程度
That's the secret to control.
这就是控制 我的不传之秘
Doesn't look like he's under control.
看起来他不那么受控制
It's all a part of the plan.
我就是这么设计的
Get him hooked on it, then take it away.
让他上钩 再甩掉
Watch this.
学着点
Mo, stop playing. Open up.
莫奈 别闹了 开门
That's the problem, you think I'm playing.
问题就在于你总觉得我在和你瞎闹
You don't respect my boundaries.
我有我的分寸底线 而你视而不见
So, from now on, I'll call you when I wanna see you.
所以从现在开始 我想见你的时候 会给你打电♥话♥
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
Let me come in, and we can talk about this.
让我进去 咱们好好谈谈
No, I have a business to run.
不行 我有生意要做呢
You think my world stops because you show up?
你不会觉得你一来 我就得围着你转吧
I never said that. Your actions say enough.
我可没说过这话 你的做法已经很说明问题了
You show up here all unannounced
每次你来 从不提前告诉我
with nothing but hard dick and bubble gum
来了就一通猛搞 还挺注意安全
and nothing to offer?
你就没打算给我点什么吗
Why does everything have to be transactional with you?
你怎么把什么事都看成交易呢
I just wanna see you.
我就是想见你
Look, you're seeing me through the door.
看吧 隔着门你也看到了
I said what I said.
我把该说的都说了
Fuck outta here!
赶紧滚他妈蛋
What do Monet need to talk to me about?
莫奈要和我说什么
What's the reason for this meeting?
这次叫我过来见她 有什么事
She ain't say, all right?
她什么都没说 明白吧
All she said was to pick you up and drop you off.
就告诉我接上你 带过来
What's he doing over here?
他在这里干什么
He looking for you, or he just part of the fam?
来找你的 还是他也是家庭成员
Neither, he just a dirty-ass cop.
都不是 就是个拿黑钱的条子
How come Monet trust a crooked cop?
莫奈怎么会信任一个没道德感的条子
Man, you know them niggas is worse than regular cops.
老哥 你该知道这路货色比守规矩的警♥察♥更危险
Facts.
正解
These niggas only come around and take shit.
这路货色只会找你伸手 贪得无厌
Your money, your freedom, or your life.
既要你的钱 也要你的自♥由♥ 甚至你的命
What's that cop taking from Monet?
这家伙管莫奈要了什么
He feeds us information and keeps us from getting jammed up.
他给我们提供消息 让我们不至于被抓
Hmm, I know it's expensive keeping a nigga like that on payroll.
我可知道 养这么一只 忒贵
How much he be taxing y'all?
他管你们要多少
What's up, Diana?
你好 戴安娜
Tariq, I didn't know you were coming by.
塔里克 我不知道你也来了
Hey, what's up with your mans? Who you talking about, Cane?
你的人怎么回事 你在说谁 凯恩
I'm talking about that bum-ass cop you had parked out front.
我在说那个车停咱家门口的蠢警♥察♥
What? Chill out, bro.
什么 冷静点 哥
Nah, fuck that. This my house too.
就不 去他的 这也是我的家
I wanna know why this nigga Ramirez
我想知道为什么拉米雷斯那厮
feels comfortable enough to show up during the day,
光天化日大摇大摆地就来了
where anybody could see him and he fuck up our business.
所有人都能看到他 他还搅黄了我们的生意
Cane, you know we do not
凯恩 你也知道
discuss family business in front of company.
我们不在外人面前谈论家族生意
Ma, you're always talking family first bullshit.
妈 你总把家人为上挂在嘴边
But it's starting to feel like you're choosing outsiders
但我觉得你现在偏向外人
over your own fucking family.
多过家里人
Boy, you better fall back before you say some shit you regret.
小子 赶紧打住 免得你说出让你后悔的话
Hey. Come on.
跟我来
Cane loses his place sometimes.
凯恩有时候会失态
He's not a bad kid. He's just confused.
他人不坏 就是脑子糊涂
So is Dru.
德鲁也一样
I send him to your school, and he comes back with this?
我派他去你学校 他却带了这个回来
You have any idea who this could be?
你知道这画的是谁吗
Hey, Dru did this?
这是德鲁画的吗
You know he drew it.
你知道是他画的
Who is it, Tariq?
上面画的是谁 塔里克
I- I don't recognize him, but maybe Zeke does.
我... 我认不出来 或者齐克知道
I'm too busy writing Zeke's papers
我忙于帮齐克写论文
and writing my papers and on top of that moving your product,
还要写自己的论文 再加上帮你卖♥♥货
so, honestly, I don't have much time to hang out with anyone.
所以讲真 我真的没时间去注意这些
All right, I'll ask Zeke.
好吧 我到时问问齐克
I gotta get back to the city, so if this is all, then...
我得回城里去了 如果没其他事的话...
Man, what the fuck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
Tameika's been subpoenaed to testify
你的律师给塔梅卡发传票
at my recusal hearing by your lawyer.
让她在我的回避听证会上作证
Now, that sounds like a you problem.
这听起来好像不关我事
Davis wants Tameika to tell the judge how fucking dirty you are.
戴维斯想塔梅卡告诉法官你到底有多黑
Why do you think your mother fired Tameika, huh?
你觉得你妈妈为什么会开除塔梅卡呢
It doesn't matter.
我不在乎
All right, Tameika can't
塔梅卡是不会
tell the court anything that my mom told her.
将我妈跟她说的任何事告诉法官的
Tameika told me that herself.
她亲口跟我说的
You can take this bullshit
你可以拿着这张传票
subpoena and get the fuck outta my face.
从我面前消失了
Tariq, I told Tameika
塔里克 我告诉塔梅卡
I went to Truth the night of your father's murder.
你♥爸♥被杀的那天晚上 我去真理酒吧了
What?
什么
Well, that's your own dumbass fault.
要怪只能怪你自己
I didn't say anything to anyone.
我没跟任何人说过这事
Well, that's the problem. I told Tameika someone saw me.
这就是问题所在 我告诉塔梅卡有人见到我了
If she figures out it was you,
如果她发现那个人是你的话
Judge Larkin is gonna ask why you never mentioned it before.
拉金法官会问你为什么之前从未提过这事
She's gonna want you to testify.
她肯定会让你去作证
I'm gonna have to cross-examine you.
到时我就要盘问你了
Our whole little arrangement will come out.
那我们之间的协议就会被发现
Ma, did you know Davis subpoenaed Tameika?
妈 你知道戴维斯传塔梅卡作证吗
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Her testimony's gonna help get Saxe thrown off the case.
她的证词可以帮我们把萨克斯撤出这件案子
What if she figures out what really happened that night?
如果她发现那晚的真♥相♥怎么办
I think it's too risky, Ma.
我觉得这太冒险了 妈妈
Our conversations were privileged.
我们的对话是保密的
So even if she wanted to,
所以就算她想说
technically there's nothing she could say.
她也没什么能说的
Well, she could say something that places me at the scene.
她说的话可以证明我当时就在现场
I saw Saxe at Truth that night. What?
那晚我在真理见到萨克斯了 什么
Look, I've been blackmailing him this whole time to help you.
我一直在用这事儿威胁他来帮你
but I was the only one that knew he was there,
我是唯一一个知道他在酒吧的人
but when Tameika stopped being his lawyer,
塔梅卡不当他的辩护律师后
he told her that someone saw him.
他告诉她有人在酒吧见到他了
You think they could prove that it was me?
你觉得他们有证据来证明那个人是我吗
Tariq, why am I just finding this out now?
塔里克 我为什么现在才知道这事儿
Why didn't you tell me this from the jump?
你为什么不一开始就告诉我
This is just like your father.
你跟你♥爸♥一个样
You promised me you would never lie to me, and now look.
你答应过不对我说谎的 现在呢
Here we are. Ma, I'm nothing like Ghost.
瞧瞧你撒的谎 妈 我一点都不像幽灵
All right, I wasn't lying.
我没有撒谎
I just didn't tell you in order to protect you.
我不告诉你是为了保护你
What? Now you even sound like him.
什么 你现在说话的语气也跟他一样
A lie of omission is still a motherfucking lie.
疏忽导致的谎言也是谎言
Tameika already thinks you are the shooter.
塔梅卡已经觉得是你开的枪了
That's what you don't know, little boy.
只是你不知道而已 小屁孩
She figured it out. That's why I had to fire her.
她早就知道真♥相♥了 所以我才开除她
So that's a lie of omission, too, then.
所以这也是个疏忽导致的谎言
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表