剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I would've got you a gift or something.
否则我肯定会给你准备礼物的
I ain't too big on birthdays, honestly.
说实话 我不是很在意过生日这件事
What type of nigga don't celebrate their B-day?
什么样的人会连生日都不在意的
I mean, to each his own, I guess.
也许 萝卜青菜各有所爱吧
So you not gonna offer me a drink?
你不打算请我喝一杯吗
Help yourself.
自便
Fine.
行吧
I'll make my own drink, Tariq.
我自己去拿喝的 塔里克
But come keep me company
但是你得陪着我
so Zeke's teammates don't try to talk to me.
以免齐克的队友跑来搭讪我
Them thirsty-ass niggas be all over me.
那些烦人精总围着我转
Hey, yo, Ev. I didn't know you was here.
嗨 埃弗 我都不知道你来这了
What's up? What's up, my nigga?
最近怎么样 还好啊 兄弟
What's up, bro?
你好 兄弟
What were you just doing?
你刚刚在做什么
I was doing this...
我在看这个...
...when I should be doing that.
当然我应该做这个的
When did writing become so hard, Carrie?
写作什么时候变得这么难了 卡丽
You know my agent cried the first time he read my book?
我的经纪人第一次看我书的时候都哭了
I did too.
我也哭了
I should go. No.
我该走了 不
Just stay.
留下来
Maybe order some sushi.
或许可以点些寿司什么的
From the place that we love so much.
订我们最喜欢的餐馆
That place that actually cooks the fish.
他们家会把鱼做熟了
And then maybe
然后或许
we could talk about my book.
咱们可以谈谈我的书
I have to go.
我真得走了
Just...
只是
Just write what's in front of you.
只是把你见证的事情诉诸笔端就好了
Your first book worked because you didn't make anything up.
你的第一本书之所以成功 是因为它毫无虚构
You.
你
You are in front of me.
我面前只有你
Okay?
好吗
You can't write about me.
你不能写我
And you definitely can't write about us.
你也绝对不能写我们的事
You keep pulling me back in. I always give in to you.
你总是把我拉回原地 我总是屈服于你
I'm not gonna fall for it again.
我不能再一次为你沉沦了
You need to find another story.
你需要寻找一段新的故事了
Yo, did you notice Dru left and never came back?
你注意到了吗 德鲁离开了以后就没回来了
I didn't. I'm not his keeper.
没有 我又不是他家长
But when did he become your concern, though?
你什么时候开始关心他了
I'm just saying this ain't the hood, all right?
我只是说这和家那边的街区不一样 好吗
Cops will lock you up for driving around Black out here.
要是你在这里到处开车乱逛 警♥察♥会拘留你的
Detective Ramirez gave us PBA cards for situations like that.
拉米雷斯警探给了我们警♥察♥共享福利会的卡
We good.
不会有事的
I'm saying, though, suppose he went to go serve somebody.
我只是觉得 要是他去给人送货了呢
He ain't come back. You do the math.
他还没回来 你自己想想
Not even a PBA can save you if you got product on you.
如果你身上有毒品 福利卡可帮不了你
A'ight.
行叭
We should go find him, then.
那我们该去找找他
Hi. What's up?
嗨 怎么了
Got that for you. Thanks.
给你倒了点酒 谢了
Yeah. It's really good.
真的太有意思了
Hi. Hey, Lauren.
嗨 劳伦
What's up?
别来无恙啊
I don't know. But you said you saw him.
我不知道 但你说你有看到他
You said you saw him leave.
你说你看到他走了
I mean, I saw him walk out, but I don't know where we went.
我是说 我看到他出门了 但不知道去哪了
'Riq.
里克
What up? My advice worked.
怎么了 我的建议起作用了
I didn't even invite her.
我甚至没有邀请她
Here, loosen up.
给 好好玩
You might get lucky tonight, bro. She fucking wants you.
你今晚估计要走运了 兄弟 她想要你了
Tariq.
塔里克
Hey, Tariq.
嗨 塔里克
What up?
你好呀
Who's your friend?
这位朋友是谁啊
Um, Lauren, this is Diana.
劳伦 这是戴安娜
She's Zeke's little cousin.
她是齐克的表妹
Ziana.
"宅"安娜
Nice to meet you, Lauren.
很高兴认识你 劳伦
She's actually looking for her brother.
她在找她兄弟
Did you see Zeke out there
你进来的时候有没有
talking to anyone while you walked in or not?
看到齐克在外面和谁聊天
Nope, I haven't seen him.
没 我没看到他
Hey, can we talk in private for a second?
我们能单独聊一下吗
Yeah. Come on.
可以 来
If the feeling is mutual...
如果感觉是相互的...
...then you would show it.
...你就会表现出来了
Look, I wish it was that simple,
要是那么简单就好了
but basketball makes life a bit more complicated for me.
但篮球让我的人生复杂了些
Soon you'll understand.
你很快就会理解了
I understand, I understand you a scary-ass motherfucker
我理解 我理解你就是个狗屁胆小鬼
who's trying to pretend to be something he's not.
还打肿脸充胖子
Hey, what's up? You must be Diana.
嗨 你好 你一定是黛安娜
I am. And who the fuck are you?
是的 你又他妈是谁
This is Everett. I'm just a fan of Dru's art.
这是埃弗雷特 我超迷德鲁的画作
We got class together.
我们一起上过课
He was drawing my tattoo.
他当时画了我的纹身
I promised I'd make him
我保证等我去了美国篮球职业联赛
my official tat man when I get to the NBA.
就让他当我的正式纹身人
My nigga, are you for real?
兄弟 你是认真的吗
Diana already knows the deal.
黛安娜已经知道了
You're the only person who thinks it's a fucking secret.
只有你还觉得这他妈是个秘密
You're on the same basketball team as my cousin Zeke, right?
你和我表哥齐克是同一个篮球队的 对吗
Zeke's your cousin?
齐克是你表弟吗
Everett, don't worry.
埃弗雷特 别担心
She's not gonna tell him anything,
她什么都不会跟齐克说的
and neither am I.
我也不会
Ev. Ev!
埃弗 埃弗
Ev!
埃弗
Professor Milgram.
米尔格拉姆教授
Zeke.
齐克
How are you?
近来如何
I'm good.
挺好的
Can I sit?
我能坐吗
Sure.
当然
I ain't know you wore glasses.
我不知道你戴眼镜
Well, I usually don't. They're just for reading.
平时不戴 只有看书的时候戴
They look good on you.
你戴着很好看
So what are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
I mean, shouldn't you be at a frat party?
这种时候你该去场联谊会啊
Actually, I just came from one.
其实 我刚从一场派对过来
Not feeling it tonight, though.
今天不太想参加
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know, it's the same girls at every party
每场派对都是
waiting for their chance to say they messed with someone
同样几个女孩等机会说自己
that's going to the league.
和要去打联赛的谁睡了
You never know who trying to play you.
你都不知道有谁在耍你
You know, are they interested in talking to me
他们想和我聊天
because they wanna know me?
是真的对我感兴趣吗
Or the idea of what I could become?
还是为了我未来会有的身份
Oh, I must say, I'm surprised.
我得说 我很惊讶
Most... most of the athletes I advise,
大部分... 大部分被我提供咨♥询♥的运动员
they... they relish the attention.
他们... 他们沉迷于被关注
I ain't gonna lie, in high school, I did.
我不撒谎 高中的时候 我也这样
I was all about getting girls and clout.
整天想的都是追女孩和影响力
Now it's like there's a heat lamp on me everywhere I go.
现在这却像 我身上有盏如影随形的热灯
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表