剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
could've killed that young man.
不可能杀害这个年轻人
The fact is that a gangbanger was murdered
事实是 一个技术娴熟的杀手
by a killer skilled enough
谋杀了一名黑帮成员
to make it look like an accident,
还将之伪装成一场意外
so one or both knew someone here,
所以其中一人或双方都认识这里的某个人
more than likely a student.
很可能是个学生
If it is a student, would they be a target
如果是学生 那会不会成为
for retaliation?
报复目标
Oh, not if. When.
不是"如果" 而是"肯定"
I need to draw connections fast,
我得尽快找到线索
so I'd like to talk to students
所以我想和死者背景
with similar background to the vic...
相似的学生谈谈...
Similar backgrounds?
背景相似
Code for minority students like you.
暗指你这样的少数族裔学生
I see you cops learned absolutely nothing this summer.
看来你们警♥察♥这个夏天也没长什么记性啊
Racial profiling is unsavory.
种族定性令人不齿
It's illegal.
这是非法的
My apologies, Professor Milgram.
米尔格拉姆教授 我向您道歉
Given your level of expertise, what would you do?
鉴于您的专业水平 您会怎么做
As a former prosecutor,
作为前检察官
I know these students are wary of police.
我知道这些学生会提防警♥察♥
God, I wonder why.
呵 怎么会这样呢
But given the chance to come forward anonymously
不过他们却又可能向他们信任的人
to someone they trust...
匿名举报...
Someone like you?
比如说您
If you can trust me to decide
只要您相信我能判断
what's relevant and what's confidential.
什么与之相关 什么是私密
If anyone is connected to the victim...
如果有人与受害人有关联...
We could protect the identities of our students
我们可以保护学生和我们自己的身份
and ourselves against any lawsuits.
免受任何诉讼
That's an excellent compromise.
这是个极好的折中
Don't you think, Detective?
您不这么觉得吗 警探
I can work with that.
这个我可以接受
Given the size of the student body,
考虑到学生的人数
would you have time, Professor Milgram?
您有这个时间吗 米尔格拉姆教授
Well, I can make... I can help, actually.
我可以抽... 我也可以帮忙的
Dr. Jabari Reynolds, by the way.
顺便说一句 我是贾巴里·雷诺兹博士
I'm a minority adviser as well,
我也是少数族裔指导教师
and I will gladly help Professor Milgram
我很乐意帮助米尔格拉姆教授
figure out who, if any, of our students
找出可能与这场悲剧有关的学生
might be involved in this tragedy.
如果真有这么个人的话
I thought you left to make the collections.
我还以为你去收账了
I'm trying, Ma,
妈 我也想啊
but you got me running around.
可你还给我指派了跑腿的活
Maybe we should think about getting more help
咱们是不是多找点帮手
than just Owl and his boys.
别只用猫头鹰那帮人
For what? I got you and D.
为什么多找人 我有你和戴安娜
Right, but without Cane... Don't.
没错 不过凯恩不在... 住嘴
Never say that name ever again.
永远不要再提这个名字
It's in the wind, like him.
这个人已经彻底不存在
Lock the door and come sit down.
锁门 过来坐好
I got class in an hour, so...
一小时后我有课 所以...
That wasn't a question.
这不是问题
Dru, get this boy his product.
德鲁 把货给这小子
Hold on. This ain't my normal order.
等等 这不是我通常拿的货
I know that.
我知道
You just said you had more product come in.
你说了有更多的供货
I will soon, but my supplier Rico's been asking
很快 但给我上货的里科一直在问
all types of questions about his man.
他的人怎么了
That nigga that me and Dru... Moved. Yeah.
就是我和德鲁... 处理的那个 没错
So these are the bricks that we took off of his truck
这些都是从他车上弄下来的
Exactly,
没错
and the longer I have his product...
他的货在我手上的时间越长...
The bigger the problem is for us.
咱们面临的问题就越大
Facts.
说对了
Well, Stansfield is hot right now thanks to Cane...
这会儿大家都盯着斯坦斯菲尔德呢 拜凯恩所赐...
We don't say that name anymore.
我们以后不提这个人
I'm just saying, I think we should wait
我是说 咱们是不是等一等
until all eyes are off of us.
让调查监视都冷下来再说
Well, with CourseCorrect, ain't nobody looking, right?
不过没人查课程纠错 对吧
That's what you said.
你可是这么说的
'Riq.
里克
Ma, what's up?
老妈 咋了
Thank God you're okay.
谢天谢地你没事
I been worried sick
我可急疯了
the Tejadas came after you again.
我担心特哈达家又找上你了
It's all good, okay?
没事了 放心吧
Me and Monet worked it out. Worked it out?
这事我和莫奈已经解决了 解决
Tariq, they tried to kill you.
塔里克 他们想弄死你啊
It wasn't her. It was her son, Cane.
不是她的意思 是她儿子 凯恩
You really believe that?
你不是真信了吧
I mean, what if Monet put Cane up to it?
我看搞不好就是莫奈让凯恩干的
Well, if she did, then she set him up.
怎么说呢 如果是她干的 那就把他坑了
She said if he comes at me again,
她说如果他再动我
I can protect myself. You know I will.
我可以自卫 你知道我肯定行
Still sounds like a trap. Don't trust her ass.
怎么听怎么像扯淡 别信这货
We don't need to trust her.
咱们用不着信任她
She needs me to move bricks.
她需要我给她出粉砖
At school?
在学校卖♥♥
You gotta be kidding me.
你逗我呢
Ma, you taught me how to do it. I'll be fine.
老妈 你早就教会我怎么干了 不会有事的
You didn't leave me much choice, remember?
那时候我是别无选择啊 你忘了吗
I had to teach you.
不教你不行
You were gonna get yourself killed.
你会把自己做死的
Listen to me, 'Riq.
听着 里克
There's too much at stake right now, okay?
现在太危险了 明白吗
You need to slow down.
你必须慢慢来
Slow down? Ma, I can't slow down.
慢慢来 老妈 慢不了啊
How else am I gonna pay for Davis?
不然我怎么付戴维斯的律师费用
He said you gotta go to court soon,
他说过 你马上就要出庭了
and he hired an expert witness.
他还找了专家证人
Expert witness? He didn't tell me about that.
专家证人 他没跟我说过
Did he say why?
他说原因了吗
Ma, I gotta go, all right?
老妈 我必须挂电♥话♥了
'Riq...
里克...
Almost late again.
差点又迟到了
Just saved yourself, nigga.
小心点吧 兄弟
Professor Reynolds been on you all semester.
雷诺兹教授这学期净找你的茬
He's been in a bad mood the whole time.
他的情绪一向很差
Oh, he's not that bad.
也没那么差
Not to you. You're his favorite.
又不冲你 你是他最喜欢的学生
I gotta actually earn my grades.
我的分数可都是努力学来的
So...what makes someone a monster?
说说...人为什么会成为恶魔
As we deepen our understanding
我们开始深入理解
of the minority experience in America,
美国少数族群的处世体验
a book like Frankenstein
比起上周研读的书籍
is not as clear-cut like the book from last week.
《科学怪人》远没有那般直白
Show of hands. Who here read this
谁在高中看过这本书
in high school?
举个手
But who noticed the racial undertones?
又有谁意识到其中的种族隐喻
Go ahead, Miss Baldwin.
说说看 鲍尔温小姐
People are scared of the creature
人们惧怕那个活物
based on what he looks like...
只是以貌取人
prejudice against minorities.
就像对少数族群的反感
A little remedial. Anyone else?
不充分 还有谁
Hint...crime and punishment.
提示一下 有关罪行与处罚
Go ahead.
你说
White people brought us here.
白人把我们带到这里
They call us animals, they sell off our children,
他们把我们当成动物 低价贩卖♥♥我们的子女
and when we fight back, we're the monsters.
一旦我们开始反抗 立刻被定义为恶魔
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表