剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
But Tasha's defense attorney goes way too hard
可是塔莎的辩护律师要让罪犯
keeping criminals on the streets,
在街头肆意妄为
and if I'm gonna take on Davis MacLean,
如果我想拿下戴维斯·麦克莱恩的话
I need someone I can trust.
我需要一个我信得过的人
Ah, fuck. It's MacLean?
草 是麦克莱恩啊
I know he fucked up your chain of custody
我知道他搅和了你负责的
in the Perez murder.
佩雷斯谋杀案中的拘留程序
Took you months to buy that back, didn't it?
害你花了好几个月时间来补救
Could've derailed your career.
差点就毁了你的事业
Work with me.
跟我一起干吧
I'll let you call the shots.
我让你发号♥施令
Everything aboveboard. You have my word.
一切开诚布公 我向你保证
By the book?
按规矩办事
By the book, I promise.
按规矩办事 我保证
I hear you're a little behind.
我听说你有点跟不上
Professor Reynolds told you, right?
雷诺兹教授跟你说的吗
It's like he has it out for me.
他好像有点跟我过不去
I'll catch up, okay?
我会赶上的
Tariq, it's okay if you're struggling.
塔里克 如果你有困难 也没关系的
You're going through a traumatic time right now.
你现在正经历着苦痛
No one expects you to be perfect.
没人期待你事事完美
Professor Reynolds does.
雷诺兹教授就期待着
Jabari isn't always great at seeing the bigger picture.
贾巴里有时候看问题并不全面
But if you want to talk about anything,
要是你想聊一下的话
that's what I'm here for.
我随时欢迎
I don't need to talk about anything.
我没什么可聊的
I just need to get my work done and get to class on time.
我只需要把自己的事情完成 按时上课
Oh, Tariq.
塔里克
The pressure our culture puts on young men,
我们的文化给予年轻人的压力
specifically young black men, to suppress their feelings
尤其对年轻黑裔来说 压抑自己情绪
is incredibly toxic
是极其有害
and dangerous.
且危险的
I mean, I'd love to provide you
我很乐意为你提供
with a safe space
一个避风港
where you can process anything,
在那你可以消化一切事物
maybe even see your dad in a different light.
甚至可以用不同的眼光看待你♥爸♥
Professor Milgram, may I please be excused?
米尔格拉姆教授 我可以走了吗
I'm concerned about Tariq St. Patrick.
我很担心塔里克·圣帕特里克
Yeah, me too.
我也是
We're already two books in,
我们已经给了他两本书了
and he hasn't read either of them.
他一本都没读过
You said he was motivated, but I don't see it.
你说他积极进取 可我不觉得
No, it's, um...
不是这样的...
it's his father's funeral tomorrow,
明天是他爸的葬礼
and he's not processing his feelings at all.
可他还一直压抑着自己的情感 不发泄
Well, he's a black man in America, Carrie.
他可是位美籍黑裔 卡丽
He doesn't have time to process his feelings.
他没时间去处理自己的情感
Well, I agree, so, um...
好吧 我同意...
some of the students and I are holding a vigil tonight
我和部分学生打算今晚为詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
for James St. Patrick.
举♥行♥守夜活动
No, you're not.
不 假的吧
Yes, we are, in the quad.
真的 就在广场举♥行♥
What the fuck, Carrie?
什么鬼 卡丽
The kid has enough heat on him as it is.
这孩子受到的关注已经够多了
Well, exactly.
正因如此才要举♥行♥啊
All the students know who he is.
所有的学生都认识他
They're already talking about it.
这事在他们之间都传开了
This is an opportunity for him to address it.
这正是让他发泄的好机会
This is a way for him to mourn,
这是让他悼念的一种方式
to know he's not alone at Stansfield.
让他知道在斯坦斯菲尔德 他并不孤单
It's a safe space for him to talk.
可以有一个避风港来倾诉
Okay, when you gonna get it?
你什么时候才能明白
There's no such thing as a safe space
对塔里克这种孩子来说
for a kid like Tariq.
根本不会有什么避风港
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
This is another one of your weird bullshit power trips,
这是你变相炫耀自己的另一种方式
a way for you to put his grief on display
你把他的痛苦公之于众
and project your pity onto him.
再把你的同情施加于他
And what is a kid like Tariq?
那你说塔里克是哪种孩子
Huh? You know how he feels?
你知道他怎么想的吗
Did you even ask him what he wanted?
那你问过他想要什么吗
He said he didn't want to talk.
他说他不想跟我聊
Exactly.
就是咯
You need to actually listen to people,
你要做的是真正地倾听别人的想法
because we are not always gonna conform
因为我们不会一直听从
to your expectations
你的期望
or whatever story you're trying to tell yourself.
或其他任何你试图说服自己的故事
You mean like taking a person's life
你的意思是把一个人杀掉
and publishing it for the world to see?
再向世人公布杀人行为吗
You had no right.
你没有这个权利
I know that, and I am sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
Okay? But I cannot apologize
好吗 但我道歉再多
enough to satisfy you.
也满足不了你
Did it ever occur to you
你有没有想过
that I felt alone without you, Carrie?
没有你的话我会很孤独 卡丽
We should just... keep this about Tariq.
我们还是只谈塔里克的事吧
Why'd you get me the job here
如果你不想这事发生的话
if you didn't want this to happen?
为什么还要帮我得到这份工作
Is Oliver here?
奥利弗在吗
I don't care. Do you?
我不在乎 你呢
And then we had sex in his office.
然后我们在他的办公室做♥爱♥了
If you're gonna say that you
要是你说你觉得
thought it was gonna be different this time,
这次不一样的话
I'm gonna throw myself into traffic.
我就投车自尽
No. God, no. I...
不 天呐 不 我...
Carrie, we talked about this.
卡丽 我们之前谈过的
I mean, what did you think was gonna happen
当你帮他得到那份工作的时候
when you helped him get the job?
你觉得会发生些什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I...
我...
I mean, I-I-I didn't expect him to be in my department.
我是说 我没想过他会进我的部门
He was hired in the lit department,
他受雇于文学部
and then Brannon retired,
之后布兰诺退休了
and the-the Canonical spot opened up.
然后经典文学研究课程缺人
I...
我...
I guess I-I-I expected he'd moved on,
我想他应该已经放下了
and we could be adults about it.
我们都能成熟地对待这事
A-and why would you think he's moved on if you haven't?
如果你还没放下 你为什么觉得他放下了
Because I thought I had.
因为我以为我放下了
How can you explain the intense connection?
那你怎么解释我们之间的密切联♥系♥
What if he's my person?
如果他就是我的真命天子呢
Okay, stop it,
够了
because now you're being the girl he put in the novel.
因为你现在就是他书上写的那个女孩
I know.
我知道
How can I fix this?
那我该怎么办
Besides working the steps?
除了按步骤来吗
As your sponsor,
作为你的保证人
I say stay away from him as much as possible.
我建议你尽可能地远离他
When you have to be with him, only talk about work.
要是必须要和他接触 只谈工作就好了
Avoid being close.
避免亲近
Never be alone together...
两人再也不能独处
and never close the door.
门永远开着
Sex and love addiction,
性与爱情成瘾
it might be cute in your 20s, Carrie,
在你二十多岁的时候可能很美好 卡丽
but is this really
但这真的是
what you want the rest of your life to look like?
你后半生想要过成的样子吗
Man, this is so much better than the food at school.
这里的食物比学校的要好吃多了
Thank you again.
再次谢谢你
Sure I can't get you a drink?
你确定不喝东西吗
Nah, I'm-I'm fine. Thank you.
不了 不用 谢谢
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表