剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
You can go.
你走吧
That was three.
都第三发了
Let's see if we can get to four.
看看能不能再来一发
Zeke, one of us has a job.
齐克 我还有工作要忙
I was wondering if you're, um...
不知道你是不是...
planning on going to the Q Party.
打算去参加春风派对
No, girl, I ain't worried about those random hos
不 宝贝 我现在已经抱得美人归了
now that I got a real woman.
才没功夫去理会那些野鸡呢
Actually...
其实...
I'd like you to meet my Auntie Monet.
我想带你去见莫奈阿姨
She can be kind of tough, but I-I think she'd like you.
她虽然不好相处 但我想她会喜欢你的
Zeke...
齐克...
we talked about this.
我们不是说好了嘛
I'm a professor,
我是个教授
and you're a student and a star athlete.
你是个学生 还是个明星球员
Any of this getting out would be explosive,
我们的事走漏一丝风声都是爆♥炸♥新闻
which is why I think you should go to the party,
所以我觉得你应该去参加派对
for appearance's sake.
做点表面功夫
Be with girls your age.
去找同龄女伴玩
Girls my age ain't got nothing to talk about,
那些女生没什么可谈的
and all they trying to do is get with a baller.
她们只想跟篮球运动员厮混
I'll go to the party if that's what you want,
如果你希望我去 那我就去
but I ain't letting you go.
但我可不会抛下你走的
Fuck.
靠
Uh, I-I was looking for Brayden.
我找布雷登
Yeah, you sure that's all you was looking for?
你确定只是来找他的吗
'Cause last time you came here, you left with some shit
你上次来这里 走的时候带走了一些
that wasn't yours, and you still owe me for it.
不属于你的东西 而且你还没还给我呢
So unless you want me to call that big, scary Black nigga
你还是赶紧走吧 除非你想让我叫那个
to finish what he started, I think you should go.
可怕的黑鬼壮汉来收拾残局
Listen, I don't know how you got my brother involved
听着 我不知道你是怎么怂恿我兄弟
in... whatever you're doing,
掺和... 你的那些勾当
but leave him out of it, or I'm gonna call the cops.
但别再让他牵扯其中了 不然我就去报♥警♥
Nigga, the cops work for us too.
伙计 警方也是我们这边的
Why you think they were so quick to let you guys go, huh?
不然他们怎么这么快就放了你们俩呢
I mean, you can do what you want,
你想做什么 我管不了
but the only thing you'd be doing
但你报♥警♥的话
is turning Brayden in,
遭殃的是布雷登
'cause ain't shit tracing back to me.
因为这事查不到我头上
I got an alibi.
我有不在场证明
I was sitting right there playing chess with Riley.
我当时就坐在那儿和莱利下棋
Yeah, I bet you were.
嗯 可不是嘛
Look, I don't know what kind of freaky shit you three are into,
我虽然不知道你们仨喜欢玩什么花样
but it's pretty sick.
不过也够变♥态♥了
What are you talking about? I saw you and Riley
你什么意思 在你的生日聚会
in my room at your birthday party.
我看到你和莱莉在我房♥间了
Yeah, she must be as good as she looks,
她的功夫一定像她看起来一样牛吧
'cause when I peeked my head in,
因为我探头一看
you were knocked the fuck out.
你都被她搞晕了
Man, I wasn't in your room with Riley.
伙计 我和莱莉没去过你房♥间
Oh, yeah, you were.
不 你去过
I even changed my sheets and everything
床单什么的我都换过了
'cause I wasn't taking any fucking chances.
我还怕染上脏病呢
It's your turn.
你去洗吧
I'd be done by now if you let me shower with you.
我们洗鸳鸯浴的话 我现在就不用洗了
We'd still be in there.
那我们会洗很久的
It's just the food.
外卖♥♥到了
Go.
去吧
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I was having lunch at our old spot,
我本来是在老地方吃午饭
and the owner asked where you were,
老板问我你在哪
so she gave me this on this house.
她免费给了我这个
I didn't want it to go to waste, so...
我不想浪费 所以...
Jabari, I told you we should only talk about work.
贾巴里 我们不是说好只谈工作吗
Takeout from our old spot is-is not about work.
带老地方的外卖♥♥过来和工作毫无关系
Come on, Carrie.
别啊 凯莉
Look, I just want things between us to be good,
我只希望我们的感情还是好的
and we can only talk about work if you want.
如果你介意 那我们就只谈工作好了
And look, I even brought the cards.
给你 我把卡片带来了
I asked you to leave them on my desk.
我不是让你放到我桌上吗
I know. I just...
我知道 我只是...
I-I just thought it'd be a good memory, all right?
我觉得这是一段美好回忆 好吗
And I wanted to share it with you, okay?
我只是想和你分享而已
What...
怎么...
This is what we've always done, Carrie.
我们一直都是这样 凯莉
You know, we fight. We argue. We make up.
我们会打闹 会吵架 最后和好如初
Wh-what's changed?
有何改变吗
Fucking sports highlights?
怎么在放体育赛事
You take a sudden interest in basketball, Carrie?
你怎么突然对篮球感兴趣了 凯莉
Goodbye, Professor Reynolds.
再见 雷诺兹教授
This week's text distills 3,000 years of warfare,
本周的课文《权力的48条法则》
leadership, and strategy...
是作者将三千年来
...into what the author identifies
战事 领导 谋略的有关经验
as the 48 essential laws of power.
归纳凝练得出的
Unlike our other material, this single book
不同于其他材料 这本书
synthesizes the tactics
总结了几位
of some of history's greatest figures
历史名人的战术谋略
to lay out how principles such as awareness, discretion,
并阐述如何利用认知 谨慎和自保的
and self-preservation
相关原则
can ensure total control over one's enemies.
帮助自己控制敌军
Thoughts?
有何看法吗
I mean, it's just an instruction manual
我觉得它只是一本指南
on how to screw people over.
教你如何骗人
Or how to get what you want.
它也能教你如何获取所需
Look, I think it's outlining how to succeed at business.
我认为它总结的是经商之道
You're not a businessman.
你又不是商人
Look, everything is business, all right?
万事都如交易 不是吗
He's not wrong about that. You damn right.
他说得没错 我同意
But what if you're using it to fight for the less fortunate
但要是用它来造福那些不幸之人呢
or for something you're really passionate about?
或者用它完成自己热爱的事业呢
All's fair in true love and war, right?
爱情和战争中可以不择手段 不是吗
Well, Ashley makes a great point,
艾希莉说得很好
which leads me to your assignment.
我也顺便给你们布置作业
Each of you has a card with your name on it.
大家现在拿到了带有自己名字的卡片
On the back of the card is a secret.
卡片背面写有相应的秘密
Your job is to guard that secret
你们要做的就是保密
while your partner uses the tactics laid out
而你的同伴要使用《权力的48条法则》中
in The 48 Laws of Power to get you to reveal it.
罗列的策略 让你说出秘密
The students who successfully procure
成功获取同伴秘密的学生
their partner's secrets get an A.
会得到A
And what stops us from just telling each other our secrets?
有什么能阻止双方把秘密告诉彼此呢
Well, you do that, and you both fail.
若真如此 那双方都不及格
So partner up.
大家开始组队吧
So here's the deal.
我们事先说好
I need the A to get the fellowship,
我必须拿到A才能获得助学金
and since you are no longer in the running,
既然你不用申请助学金了
you should just tell me your secret.
就直接把秘密告诉我吧
Fuck no. I still need a A.
我不要 我也想拿A
Let me see that.
让我看看
Word? Yeah.
一句话 好吗
What are you doing? Give me that back.
你要干嘛 还给我
What you gonna trade for it? Give it back, Tariq.
你拿什么换呢 还给我 塔里克
What you gonna trade for it? Tariq, give me...
拿什么换 塔里克 给我...
What you gonna trade for it? Give it! Tariq, give me...
拿东西交换 给我 塔里克 快点...
Condom parade! Sex Week!
套套游♥行♥ 性♥爱♥周
Sex Week! Sex Week! Sex Week! Yo! Yo!
性♥爱♥周 性♥爱♥周 性♥爱♥周 等等
Give me that.
还给我
Yo, Professor Milgram
米尔格拉姆教授
did not say anything about using brute physical strength.
没说不能靠蛮力取胜
I will get that from you by any means necessary.
为了获取你的秘密 我会不择手段
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表