剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
is in their mouths when they looking at time.
漏出咱们中间某个人就来不及了
We gotta cut these niggas off now.
必须马上解决这家伙
Mo, Mo, listen.
莫奈 听我说
You know I can't do that.
你该知道 我不能这么做
Lil' Guap's father took a bullet for me.
小瓜浦的父亲为我两肋插刀
Send Dru to talk to him.
让德鲁去和他聊聊
Dru ain't gonna convince Guap of nothing.
德鲁不可能说服瓜浦
But Cane can handle it. I didn't say Cane.
凯恩能搞定 我没说让凯恩去
I said Dru.
我说让德鲁办
Call me when it's done.
搞定了再联♥系♥我
Hey, yo.
过来
So?
怎么样
What did Pops say?
老爸怎么说
Dru's gonna handle it.
让德鲁处理
Dru? They not gonna listen to me.
德鲁 他们不会听我的
But you bet your ass Lil' Guap and his homeboys
你肯定知道 小瓜浦那帮小子
will listen to me.
肯定能听我的
I said Dru's gonna handle it.
我说了 让德鲁处理
Diana and I have Zeke's game tomorrow.
黛安娜和我明天去看齐克的比赛
You can go then.
散了
A'ight.
好吧
Cane, I want you to go with your brother
凯恩 你也去
and watch his back.
看着你弟弟
But I don't want him to see you or even know you're there.
不能让他看见你 也不能让他知道你也在
You understand?
明白吗
Your father wants him to learn how to do this himself.
你父亲想让他学会如何独自处理这种情况
Am I clear?
明白了吗
Yeah, I got you, Ma.
明白了 妈妈
I think that paper due the day after tomorrow.
我记得好像明天一过就要交论文
You think?
好像
Bro, I have a paper due the same exact day.
大哥 我后天也要交一篇论文
Yeah, I forgot. I've been busy.
我搞忘了 太忙啊
I don't got time to write two papers.
我没时间同时写两篇论文
I got a game tomorrow. I can't write the paper then.
明天我有比赛 也没时间
All right, man, fine. I got you.
好吧 哥们儿 帮你忙
You my mans. I owe you, 'Riq.
你是我的脑 欠你的 里克
Yeah, matter of fact, you could get me now.
话说回来 你现在就能还人情
I gotta talk to your Auntie Monet.
我想去找你莫奈阿姨
About?
干嘛
Permission.
让她同意
I wanted to ask her for permission
我想让她同意
to date Diana.
我和戴安娜约会
I know Diana wouldn't go against Monet's word...
我知道 戴安娜肯定听莫奈的话...
Monet don't let Diana date.
莫奈不会让戴安娜约会的
And after dinner at her house the other night,
那天晚上在她家吃过饭之后
she wants me to keep fam
她告诉我不要让家里人
separate from my school life, so...
和我在学校的生活有什么瓜葛...
Hmm. School life means me.
学校生活 这是说我呢
Hey, you and me, we good, but...
我说 咱俩关系当然不错 不过...
Monet's word is law.
莫奈的话必须听
I'm on fire!
我太准了
Where are you taking me? I want my lawyer.
你们带我去哪里 我要见我的律师
Oh, you'll see him.
你会见到的
You got a court appearance today.
你今天出庭
Court appearance?
出庭
He didn't tell me anything about that.
他没说过出庭的事
If it's last-minute, that ain't good.
最后才知道 不详啊
Bye, buddy.
回见 姐们儿
Paula, what the hell is going on?
保拉 这到底什么情况
I wasn't prepared for court today.
我没准备今天出庭
I can't show up looking like this.
我总不能就这样去吧
You're right about that.
这话不假
Who are they?
她们是谁
Them?
她们
They're here to make you look innocent
就是来让你显得清白无辜的
or what the jury will think looks innocent.
起码照着陪审团对无辜的想象打扮
What is this hearing about?
这是什么听证会
All rise.
全体起立
The court of the Eastern District of New York
纽约东区法庭刑事庭
Criminal Division is now in session.
现在开庭
The Honorable Judge Burton presiding.
由尊敬的伯顿法官主审
Everyone seated.
全体就坐
Bailiff, we're ready for the jury.
法警 请陪审团上庭
Jury? P please, hold the jury.
陪审团 请陪审团稍等
Davis, what the fuck is going on?
戴维斯 这是怎么回事
Okay, look, this is a mock trial,
别惊慌 这是模拟审判
a dress rehearsal.
就像彩排
The judge, bailiff, jury,
法官 法警 陪审团
all of them have signed a nondisclosure agreement.
所有人都签了保密协议
So anything you say is protected.
你说的每句话都受到保护
Hey, you wanted to tell your side of the story.
既然你想告诉我你这边的故事
Prove to me right here today
今天你就在这向我证明
that I should put you on the stand.
我有理由让你出庭
So you got me dressed up like fucking Black Malibu Barbie
所以你就把我打扮得像个芭比娃娃
so you could play make believe?
在这儿陪你玩过家家
Look, this is set up like a real trial.
听着 这跟真实审理别无二致
Treat it like one.
认真点
You're paying these people and the jury by the hour.
你得按小时付这些人报酬
Should we get started?
我们能开始了吗
This is a waste of my time and my money.
这是在浪费我的时间和金钱
I know that I can convince a jury
我能说服陪审团
that I'm not a queenpin.
我不是犯罪主脑
I already told you that.
我告诉过你这一点
Well, tell them.
对他们说吧
Bailiff, get the jury.
法警 请陪审团上庭
Unbelievable.
不可理喻
Dr. Mehta almost gave me the whole nine.
梅塔医生差点给我来了个全套
Urine sample, blood test.
验尿 验血
Man, I fucking hate needles. That's fucked up.
我最怕的就是针管 不是人受的罪
I mean, you still got the prescription pages,
你弄到了处方单
though, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对吗 对 对
I took a couple when she was out of the room,
趁她出去了 我拿了几张
but I could only grab a few.
只拿了几张
A few is all we need.
这就够了
It's not all the way lined up yet,
并不是供不应求
but I'm working on getting us a new supplier.
但我正在物色新的供货人
Good, 'cause I gotta go out of state
很好 因为我正打算去其它州
to get these scripts filled; I'm not looking
好好利用这些处方单
to kick it in Connecticut in my fucking free time.
我可不想在康州浪费时间
Yeah, that shit is not lit.
对 这地方不咋样
But you know how to write the prescriptions, though,
但你知道怎么开处方 对吗
like the coding and all of that shit, right?
比方说代码 还有所有那些名堂
Yeah, yeah, yeah, my sister has had an Addy scrip
对 对 我妹妹差不多从十二岁起
since she was, like, fucking 12,
就开始吃阿得拉治多动症了
so got that shit memorized.
所以我清楚处方单内容
You coming with? Nah, I gotta stay back.
跟我一起去吗 不 我得留守
You know, distract Scott so we don't have no competition.
牵制斯考特 这样没人跟我们竞争
You feel me? But yo, make sure you go
懂了吗 但你得小心
to, like, mom-and-pop pharmacies.
尽量去小点的药店
They don't call or ask questions.
他们不会东问西问 也不会报♥警♥
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got you. I got you.
对 对 了解 懂了
No CVSes too.
便利店也别去
This ain't my first fucking rodeo.
我也不是头一次干这个了
A'ight, bro. Hit me, bro. A'ight. Peace.
好吧 哥们 保持联♥系♥ 好的 放心
You admitted in open court
你曾在法庭公开承认
that you asked Tommy Egan to kill your husband for you.
是你要求汤米·伊根帮你杀了你丈夫
I did say that.
我说过
And it's true.
而且所言属实
He was the only person I could trust
他是我唯一可以信赖的人
to get me away from James for good.
让我永远摆脱詹姆斯
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表