剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Uh, come on, Mr. Saxe.
拜托 萨克斯先生
Okay, how was he not, to use your word, clean?
好吧 那用你的话说 他怎么不干净了
Let me give you an example.
我来给你举一个例子
地After your client accurately pointed us
在你当事人把我们精准地引向
towards Terry Silver, I took Saxe...
特里·西尔弗那条线索后 我带萨克斯...
the U.S. Attorney, with me to the scene.
联邦检察官 和我一起去了现场
He stole the decedent's phone from the location,
他从现场偷走死者的手♥机♥
pocketing it for later use.
放进口袋以备后用
Objection, Your Honor. Any charges against me
反对 法官 任何对我所谓涉嫌违反保管链程序的
for that alleged chain of custody violation were dropped.
一系列指控均已被撤销
That doesn't mean you didn't do it.
那不代表你没有做
He later took the phone and planted it
他后来把手♥机♥安置在
at James St. Patrick's hotel room.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的酒店房♥间里
Again, Your Honor, I want these allegations
重申 法官 我希望这些指控
stricken from the record, unless Sergeant Rodriguez
从记录中删除 除非罗德里格斯警官
witnessed me committing these acts with her own eyes.
对我实施这些行为亲眼所见
Did you, Sergeant Rodriguez?
你是否亲眼所见 罗德里格斯警官
No.
没有
Then let's move on, Mr. MacLean.
那我们继续 麦克莱恩先生
We will strike those questions from the record.
我们会把这些问题从记录中删除
In moving forward, let's confine the questions
接下来 我们把问题限制到
to incidents the witness actually saw.
证人亲眼所见的事件中
Yes, Your Honor.
好的 法官
Who is Elisa Marie Proctor?
埃莉萨·玛丽·普罗克特是谁
Elisa Marie is the daughter of the late Joseph Proctor
埃莉萨·玛丽是已故乔瑟夫·普罗克特
and Lindsay Proctor.
和琳赛·普罗克特的女儿
Saxe cultivated the late Mrs. Proctor
萨克斯把已故普罗克特夫人
as a witness and, through her,
培养为证人 并通过她
planted a bug on a minor child's backpack
在一个未成年孩子的背包上
in order to listen in on Joseph Proctor's conversations.
安置一个窃听器 以窃听乔瑟夫·普罗克特的谈话
He had no warrant for this bug,
他没有使用该窃听器的执行令
which I found in his office after Lindsay Proctor died.
琳赛·普罗克特死后 我在他办公室发现的窃听器
Ah, I see.
我明白了
A warrantless listening device on a minor child.
在未成年孩子身上安置无授权的监听设备
I don't remember that chapter in law school.
我不记得在法学院有学这么一章
And that's not the worst thing you saw him do, is it?
而且你还见过他做更糟的事 是吗
In your report, you mentioned Councilman Rashad Tate?
在你的报告中 你提到了拉沙德·泰特议员
Yes, Saxe pressured Tate to lie in order to establish motive
是的 萨克斯迫使泰特说谎 来建立
for James St. Patrick to kill Terry Silver.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克谋杀特里·西尔弗的动机
I saw Tate's story change before my eyes,
我亲眼看到在萨克斯给他灌输一个个谎言时
as Saxe fed him lie after lie.
泰特的故事也在不断变化
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有更多的问题了 法官
Sergeant Rodriguez, when I allegedly
罗德里格斯警官 在我 据你陈述
coerced Councilman Tate to, uh, lie,
迫使泰特议员说谎时
did you stop me?
你是否有阻止我
I tried.
我尝试过
Ah, sure. Then you failed.
当然 然后你失败了
In fact, you took Tate's sworn affidavit
事实上 你拿走泰特的宣誓证词
and used it to get a search warrant.
并用它申请了搜查令
If you were so concerned about my conduct,
既然你如此担忧我的行为
why did you cosign it
为什么还要把它作为
by presenting that evidence to a judge?
你间接认可的证据交给法官
You know why.
你知道原因
I wanted that warrant. We both did.
我需要那张搜查令 我们都需要
You wanted to catch St. Patrick.
是你想要抓住圣帕特里克
You know I did.
你知道我很想
In fact, in order to get an arrest warrant,
事实上 为了拿到逮捕令
did you not obtain a statement from Andre Coleman
你不是从安德烈·科尔曼那获得了
establishing that he saw
他亲眼看到詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
James St. Patrick kill Terry Silver?
杀死特里·西尔弗的声明吗
Yes, I did.
是的 我获得了
Now, if I told you that I had proof
现在 如果我告诉你
that Coleman was across town from Silver's garage
我有证据表明在已知谋杀案发生的时间区间里
during the known time window of the murder,
科尔曼身在城镇的另一边 远离西尔弗的车♥库♥
what would you say?
你会怎么说
These are his cell records.
这些是他的通话记录
Maybe he remembered it wrong.
可能他记错了
Or maybe he said what he knew you wanted to hear.
也可能他说了他知道你想听的话
Just like Tate did with me.
就像泰特对我做的一样
It's not our fault if a witness chooses to lie, right, Blanca?
证人选择说谎不是我们的错 对吗 布兰卡
Especially when you offer them WITSEC
特别是在你提供他们联邦证人保护计划
and a chance to skate on a murder.
和躲过一场谋杀的机会时
That's not what happened!
不是这样的
No further questions.
没有更多的问题了
Your Honor, my conduct with Tate
法官 我对泰特的询问行为
was standard police procedure,
是规范的警方程序
as evidenced by Sergeant Rodriguez
罗德里格斯警官对安德烈·科尔曼
using the same tactics with Andre Coleman.
使用了相同战术就可以证明这一点
You may be excused, Sergeant.
你可以离开了 警官
But as an officer of the court,
但作为法庭官员
I would warn you that a transcript of this proceeding
我会提醒你 此过程的笔录
will be forwarded to your supervisor.
会转发给你的上级
Sergeant Rodriguez certainly has an ax to grind with you,
罗德里格斯警官一定对你很有敌意啊
Mr. Saxe.
萨克斯先生
Thank you.
多谢了
But I still would like to hear from Councilman Tate
但我还是想听听泰特议员
on the exact nature of your conversation.
谈谈你们谈话的具体内容
Issue the subpoena.
发出传票
I can't be involved with this shit.
我不能趟这趟浑水
Make it go away.
把它平息掉
That's precisely what we're here to do.
我们就是为此而来
You know we can't have our esteemed future governor
不能让我们尊敬的未来州长
embroiled in something as salacious as this.
卷进这种卑鄙丑恶的事情
Cool.
很好
I'll be on my way.
我该走了
Uh, one thing.
有件事
Did you lie when you told Sergeant Blanca Rodriguez
你跟布兰卡·罗德里格斯警官说詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
that James St. Patrick had motive
有杀死特里·西尔佛的动机时
to kill Terry Silver?
有没有说谎
I, uh...
我...
Look, I know you gentlemen don't want me to say
我知道你们不希望我说
what I actually know to be true,
我知道的是真的
that James St. Patrick was a murdering,
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克是一个
lying drug dealer, who fucked all around town
杀人不赦的毒贩 满镇乱搞
and put hands on his wife.
还对自己的妻子动手的人
Correct, we certainly can't have you say any of that.
是的 我们肯定不能让你这么说
And so you won't.
你不会这么说
Here is exactly what you're gonna say on that stand.
你在证人席上要这么说
You two don't seem to understand.
你们两个好像不明白
I don't want to testify.
我不想去作证
Oh, we understand.
我们明白
And the DNC's official position on that
而民♥主♥党对此的官方立场是
is we don't give a shit.
我们根本不在乎
Yo, can't talk right now.
嗨 现在不能说话
Dude, I need more. Like, way more.
兄弟 我需要更多 特别多
More, what do you mean?
更多 什么意思
The app, bro, it's blowing up.
是应用程序 兄弟 它炸了
Demand is high, and our supply is all gone.
需求量太大了 我们已经供不应求了
And the orders keep coming in.
单子还不停过来
How the fuck did this happen? We're supposed to be low-key.
他妈怎么会这样 我们说好要保持低调的
Yeah, but Stansfield's trying to turn up.
是啊 但是斯坦斯菲尔德想扩大宣传
We're in prime time, bro. Why aren't you happy?
兄弟现在是黄金时间了 你怎么闷闷不乐的
'Cause I don't have enough product
因为我没有那么多货
to fill these orders, B.
来满足我们的顾客 B
And if we don't, the app is gonna be grand opening,
如果我们没有货 这个应用程序将会是
grand closing.
昙花一现
Fuck. All right, I'm on my way.
草了 行吧我马上就来
Tariq. What are you doing here?
塔里克 你怎么来了
I had to subpoena Councilman Rashad Tate
我不得不传唤拉沙德·泰特议员
to testify on your mom's behalf.
来给你母亲作证
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表