剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Previously on Ghost...
幽灵 前情回顾
Gimme the goddamn watch!
丫的 把手表给我
Hurry up! You help me solve that,
快点 你帮我把案子破了
and I can get you out of here.
我能把你弄出去
Time for me to go back to my cell.
我该回牢房♥了
These days, you know the name of the game is convenience.
这年头 大家图的就是方便
I wanna do the same with tutoring.
我想把家教做成这种模式
It'll be run through an app called CourseCorrect.
用一个叫课程纠错的应用程序来运行
The people that want drugs,
想嗑药的
they'll order the premium package.
都选高价课程
Each order will come with a real study guide
每次订购 都会得到一份真实的学习指导
so we can cover our base.
用来隐藏咱们的真实目的
Yo, Ev, I didn't know you was here!
嗨 埃弗 我都不知道你来这了
What's up? What's up, my nigga?
最近怎么样 还好 兄弟
You're on the same basketball team
你和我表哥齐克
as my cousin Zeke, right? Zeke's your cousin?
是同一个篮球队的 对吗 齐克是你表弟啊
Ev!
埃弗
And you must be Jamal.
你肯定是贾马尔了
Babe, that... that's not Jamal.
亲爱的 他不是贾马尔
Don't talk to him.
不要和他说话
Just observe and report.
就只是观察和汇报
Observe and report. You got it.
观察和汇报 包在我身上
Yo, yo. Oh, hey.
喂 喂 嗨
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I had to do it.
我必须除掉你
Cane is the nigga you need to worry about.
你要当心的是凯恩
He's the shooter.
他杀人
If it's an emergency,
如果情况危急
you knock over every piece on the board, all right?
你就把棋子全部打翻 懂吗
It's like we got our own Bat-Signal or something.
这是我们的蝙蝠侠暗号♥
So if I back off the recusal and we go to trial,
那么 如果我撤销回避请求 我们庭审...
we work together. It's a deal.
我们合作 就这么定了
Tariq St. Patrick's going to jail.
塔里克会被绳之以法
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么啊
Seriously?
真的假的
A'ight, you're just mad
好吧 你生气了
'cause you can't pull this off.
因为你搞不定这事儿
What? You know what?
什么 你知道不
Accurate as that may be,
话虽如此
I thought we were trying to keep
可我觉着我们是
our little arrangement under wraps.
要秘密行事来着
Look, you and I can be seen together out in public.
你和我可以在公共场合一起出现啊
I mean, it's all plea negotiations,
旁人会觉得
as far as anyone's concerned.
咱在商量认罪协商的事
And every single time, our negotiations break down,
每次呢 咱都会谈崩
and we go back to court.
然后就法庭见
To put Tariq St. Patrick away.
把塔里克·圣帕特里克绳之以法
Exactly, but we gotta get the right jury.
正是 不过我们得把陪审团选好了
Ah! I've got some thoughts on that.
我倒是有些主意
Nice.
不错嘛
Impressive, even. Thank you.
大开眼界啊 多谢
Mine's digital. And bigger.
我的是电子版 而且范围更大
Who are the most likely to let Tasha go?
什么人最有可能判塔莎无罪
They need to look like me.
像我这样的人
You know, the minute Tasha walks,
塔莎一被释放
I'm putting the cuffs on Tariq,
我就抓塔里克
right there in the courtroom.
直接在法庭动手
She won't be happy,
她会不高兴的
and she may even suspect you're involved.
她可能还会怀疑你也有份
Tasha can get as mad at me as she wants to
塔莎可以在她自个儿家里
from the comforts of her own home.
随她怎么生我的气
I'll have the W in my pocket, and you'll have your killer.
我赚到了钱 你也抓到了凶手
Everybody wins.
人人都是赢家
Well, except Tariq.
塔里克除外
Ma, I'm in class. It won't take long.
妈 我在教室呢 不会占用你多长时间的
I'm going to trial, Tariq.
塔里克 我要被庭审了
I told Davis that I wanna take a deal.
我跟戴维斯说了 我接受认罪协议
What? No!
什么 不行
He said no, okay?
他说了不行
He still thinks that we can win.
他仍然觉得我们能赢
I don't understand it, but that's what he says.
我不明白是什么意思 可他就是这么说的
A'ight, then we gotta trust him.
好 那我们就相信他
And, Ma, if anyone's gonna step forward,
还有 妈 如果要有人认罪坐牢
it's gonne be me, not you.
那也得是我 不是你
Well, I hope he's right.
但愿他是对的
I hope neither one of us has to go to jail.
但愿我们都不用进监狱
I gotta go. I gotta go. I gotta go.
我要挂了 我要挂了
Well, look who's on time for once!
某人总算按时上课来了
Ha. And makin' the rest of us look bad.
让我们脸上无光啊
Yeah, Tariq, what are you doing here so early?
塔里克 怎么这么早就来了
I'm trying to catch up.
我想赶功课
Shit, nigga, it's gonna take more than one day to do that.
切 哥们 一天可不够啊
A'ight, well, you did the reading, right, boo?
好吧 你阅读完成了吧
What side you on?
你站哪边啊
What did you say, Tariq?
你说什么 塔里克
Oh, I'm sorry, I was just asking...
抱歉 我只是在问...
No, I'm glad to start the debate early.
没事 我很乐意提前开始辩论
So what about it, BruShaundria?
布鲁香德拉 这本书主要讲的是什么
Locke believed that people were fundamentally just.
洛克认为人从根本上是公正的
Would you agree?
你同意这一说法吗
He trippin'.
他错了
One trip to the hood,
去我们社区走一圈
and you can tell that Hobbes is right.
你就能知道霍布斯是对的
People are just out for themselves.
人们只顾自己
And, Lauren, would you agree?
劳伦 你同意这种说法吗
Well, I'd like to think that Locke has a point, but...
我认为洛克自有其道理 不过...
I actually think we construct our own societies and rules
实际上 我认为我们构建社会和规则
to keep ourselves from our fundamental nature.
是为了让我们远离自己的根本性质
Which is...
是哪些呢...
Well, some people are better than others, but...
有些人比其他人更优秀 不过...
everybody's just out for themselves.
每个人都只顾自己
That's not true.
才不是
People help each other all the time.
人们向来都是互相帮助的
Like, what about that scene in The Dark Knight
就好比《黑暗骑士》的那段场景
where the two boats, inmates and citizens,
有两艘船 一艘全是犯人 一艘全是市民
don't blow each other up? That's a movie.
他们并没有炸掉彼此的船 那是电影
We're taught that murder is wrong.
我们被教导谋杀是错的
We're taught that. It's not natural.
那是被教导 不是天性使然
Locke is clear about the division between right and wrong.
洛克把对错分得很清楚
Society has rules, and we all know them.
社会是有规则的 这一点我们都知道
Every society, every person.
每个社会 每个人
Even little kids.
甚至是小孩
That's a hundred percent cap.
那是十足的谎话
Cap.
谎话
I mean... I agree.
我同意这个观点
Professor Milgram, you know what I mean.
米尔格拉姆教授 您知道我的意思
There's a bright line between good and evil,
善与恶 对与错之间
right and wrong.
有明确的界限
And we know that because we as humans
我们知道这一点 因为我们是人类
are fundamentally and naturally good.
人性本善
And what do you think about it, Tariq?
塔里克 你觉得呢
Who is right, Locke or Hobbes?
谁的观点正确 洛克还是霍布斯
Are we fundamentally good or bad?
我们是性本善还是性本恶
What about your friends, your family?
你的朋友呢 家人呢
I'll pose the question to all of you,
我会对你们所有人提问
make it more personal.
让问题更私人化一些
Are you fundamentally good or bad?
你是性本善还是性本恶
Now, gentlemen,
先生们
having been through pretrial motions with you,
和你们一同经历过预审程序之后
I can only imagine how...
我能想象得出...
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表