剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
See you on the bench, Cross.
替补席上见 克罗斯
Let's go, Stallions. Let's go.
加油 战马们 加油
Hi, Ms. Tejada. Hello.
嗨 特哈达女士 你好
What's up, Diana? Hey.
怎么样啊 黛安娜 嗨
I just wanted to thank you guys for what you did for my mom.
我只是想谢谢你们为我妈妈做的事
I really appreciate it. It's nothing.
我真的很感激 那不算什么
Maybe I could sit and watch the game with you guys?
也许我可以和你们坐在一起看比赛
Cross, Zeke. We're his family.
克罗斯 齐克 我们是他的家人
How many of you are there? Two.
你们有几个人 两个
Is your mom mad at me or something?
你妈妈是生我的气了吗
She's in a mood.
她心情不好
Mrs. Tejada, I wasn't expecting to see you here tonight.
特哈达女士 我没想到今晚能见到你
Why wouldn't I be?
我为什么不来呢
I never miss Zeke's games. Uh, well, can we talk?
我从不错过齐克的比赛 借一步说话行吗
What's going on?
发生了什么
Look...
你瞧
some people we work with are acting up.
和我们一起干活的一些人瞎捣乱
My brother Dru is trying to keep them in line,
我兄弟德鲁试着管束他们
but honestly, I think she's just over it.
但实话讲 我觉得她是不想管了
I mean, it's not like they bring that much in for us.
他们又没给我们带来多少好处
So then what is she still working with them for?
那为什么她还在跟他们合作
She doesn't have a choice, so then she takes it out on me.
她没得选啊 所以就朝我撒气
And unless I say something she want to hear,
除非我说她爱听的
she ain't listening to nothing I say.
不然我说的她半个字都听不进去
Well, he has his tutor.
有人辅♥导♥他功课呢
I thought his grades was coming up.
我觉得他的成绩在变好
Just not fast enough for today's game.
就是对于今天的比赛来说还不够快
There's a little bit of red tape right now,
现在还有点儿繁琐手续
but we'll get him there.
但我们会成功让他上场的
It's just gonna take a little bit more time.
就是还需要一点点时间
I mean, you gotta play your audience.
你得为你的听众表演
You gotta tell her what she wants to hear.
你得说她爱听的话
It's not like you could change the fact that she's in charge.
你又改变不了她当头儿的事实
Look, I should go.
我得走了
I'm sorry you can't sit with us.
很抱歉你不能和我们一起坐
Nah, it's fine.
没事 没事
I got a couple papers I gotta finish writing anyway,
反正我也有几篇论文要写
so I'll hit you later, all right?
晚点找你 好吗
A'ight.
好
Papi, can you do me a favor?
爸爸 能帮我个忙吗
Oh, you cute, cute.
哦 你这个小宝贝
This about to be fun.
这会很好玩的
You Scott, right?
你是斯科特 是吧
And you are?
你是
Mm, I'm your birthday present, baby.
我是你的生日礼物 宝贝
Uh, it's not my...
呃 今天不是
It's not my birthday.
今天不是我的生日
Oh, well, I am paid for,
哦 无论如何 我已经收钱了
and I've gotta give somebody a lap dance.
所以我要给某人跳段大腿舞
Why not you?
为什么不能是你呢
Well, but I gotta go to a party.
呃 可是我要去参加派对
Okay, uh, I can be a little late.
可以迟点去
This is a party. Yeah, I guess.
这就是个派对 是啊 我想也是
It's a party, hey! All right.
这是个派对 好吧
It's a party.
这是场派对
Guess I can be a little late, um...
我想我应该会有点晚
Yes, you can be late.
是的 你会迟到的
Oh, I have a question.
哦 我有个问题
Yeah, what's your question?
好啊 是什么问题
Um, do you do... uh, what's it... shibari?
呃 你做不做 日本绑缚
Mm, see, that's in "My Girl Don't Do This" Package.
我们这行的不干这个
But you can get it next time.
不过可以下次再整啊
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Oh, shit.
妈的
Listen, that's my man. He probably looking for me.
跟你说 那是我男人 他可能在找我
I gotta make a call, but I'll be right back with you, boo.
我得打个电♥话♥ 但是我马上回来陪你 宝贝
Your- your man.
你的 你的男人
Uh, is he coming around or...
他是要来还是...
Nigga, what you want?
黑鬼 你想干嘛
I already told you I was with a client.
我跟你说我跟顾客在一起了
I can go if you want to... Hell no. He already paid.
你要是有事我可以走 没门 他付钱了
I can talk. What's up?
我方便讲话 咋了
I can give you the space.
我可以给你空间的
What up, Dru?
怎么样啊 德鲁
Dru-sito Tejada!
德鲁·特哈达
You out past curfew, bro?
哥们 宵禁时间过了吧 还在外头呐
I mean, this is more Cane's scene than yours.
这种场合不是应该凯恩出现嘛
I ain't staying long, Lil' Guap.
我不久留 小瓜浦
I got a message from Monet.
我帮莫奈带口信来的
The fuck, you- you brushing off my...
妈的 你对我的那啥视而不见
yeah, my, uh... what do you call that, uh...
是 我 那个 怎么说来着
Hospitality?
好客之情
Yeah, you let him in so he can kick it with you.
是的 你让他进来这样他就能跟你嗨了
Yeah, hospitality, yo.
是的 好客之情
I just let you in my spot when you can see
你都看见我正在享受私人时间了
I'm having some me time.
但我还是让你进来了
That's- that- that's- that's...
那是 那是 那
Inconsiderate. Inconsiderate, bro.
不体贴的 那是不体贴的 兄弟
What the fuck's Monet gotta say that can't wait?
莫奈要他妈说什么 都不能等一等
Well, she- she wanted to give you your props
呃 她想感谢你
for killing it for her organization, man.
帮她的组织赚了大钱 哥们
Yeah? Yeah.
真的 是啊
Hey, hey, that's what's up.
这就是要说的事儿
Hey, somebody get my man something to drink, man.
来人给我哥们弄点喝的
We about to get faded.
我们要一醉方休
Hey, your Pops, Lorenzo,
嗨 你的老爹洛伦佐
cool guy, man, cool.
酷得很 哥们
Monet, shit.
莫奈 妈的
I didn't think she liked me.
我觉得她不喜欢我
Now she's sending me attaboys?
现在她倒来夸我了
That's what's up.
就这事儿
Y'all are some top-level earners, man.
你们都是最能挣钱的 哥们
Yeah, man, we're Internet famous now.
是啊 我们现在火遍全网
People love seeing how we live,
大家爱看我们怎么生活
and they want to be cool with us, for real.
讲真的 也想和我们一样酷
About that.
关于这个
Monet, she's worried the law might see this.
莫奈 她担心条子会看到
Maybe y'all could just cool with that for a little while.
可能你们都该低调一段时间
Hey, man, hey, look, I get it, a'ight?
嗨 哥们 我明白你 好吗
But she's old-school, so just chill.
可是她很老派 所以就低调点
For a little while.
就一小会
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, we chillin'.
是啊 是啊 我们很低调的
Cool. We chillin'.
酷 我们不做什么
Hey, and you chillin' with us too, bro.
你也得一样 哥们
What the fuck, man?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
You know, maybe your mom's always on my dick
你知道 你妈总是骑我的鸡儿
because she ain't got any in a decade.
可能因为她十年都没找着一个
You ever think about that?
你想过没
You're way the fuck outta line.
你太他妈过分了
Yeah, what the fuck you gonna do about it?
是啊 那你要怎样
Nothing.
什么都不做
Cane.
凯恩
Me- me and Dru, we was just fucking around.
我 我和德鲁 我们就是胡闹而已
Hey, we good, right, Dru?
我们很好 对吧 德鲁
Dru, come on. Let's go.
德鲁 来吧 该走了
I'ma keep this. Yeah, take that shit, bro.
我要拿着它 好啊 带走吧 兄弟
Oh, fuck, bro!
我♥操♥ 兄弟
What the fuck?
干什么啊
I can't fucking believe you, man!
我真♥他♥妈♥没法相信
What, you watching me? Ma told me to.
怎么 你在监视我啊 妈让我这么干的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表