剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Testing me for what?
考验我什么
She's trying to see who you're loyal to, me or her.
她想知道我跟她 你忠于谁
Yeah, I should've seen that coming. Yeah.
这我早该料到了 是吗
She looking at you like you one of us now.
她现在把你当作自己人了
And that can be a gift or a curse.
这是好事 也是坏事
Look out for yourself, Tariq.
照顾好自己吧 塔里克
Tariq didn't want to be
塔里克不想直接
straightforward with me about Dru and that drawing.
跟我坦白德鲁和那张画的事情
But he's willing to send me to question Zeke.
不过他倒乐意让我去问齐克
He got some loyalty for Dru.
他挺德鲁
Right.
没错
And Cane and Tariq will never be able to get along.
凯恩和塔里克简直水火不容
So, under these circumstances,
在这种情况下
your brothers will never be able
你的兄弟们是没法
to learn how he's moving our product
知道他是怎么帮我们卖♥♥货的了
or if it's even possible
也不知道
to cut him out of the equation if we need to.
必要的时候 我们能否把他排除了
I'm leaning on you now, D.
我现在只能靠你了 小黛
You understand what I said before.
我之前说的话你也明白
Get Tariq alone, get any other chicks out of view,
跟塔里克独处一下 把其他女孩赶走
and get me some information.
给我弄点情报回来
And don't get caught up.
别被发现了
I won't.
我明白
Let me get the whole row of Hennessy Black.
这一排轩尼诗红酒我全要
V.S.O.P., and regular Henny.
轩尼诗高级和普通白兰地
And let me get a few bottles of Hpnotiq too.
再来几瓶沉醉利口酒
Who the hell drinks Hpnotiq?
谁会喝沉醉利口酒啊
You mix the brown with the blue,
你把棕色酒和蓝色酒混合
and you get the Incredible Fucking Hulk.
就会调出非常好看的绿色酒
That shit'll put you on your ass, baby.
那玩意会让你爽翻的 宝贝
I'm throwing Tariq the party of the year
我要给塔里克办场盛大的派对
where "Henny-thing" is possible.
轩尼诗的酒当然少不了
So how are you gonna keep the surprise from Tariq?
这个惊喜派对你怎么向塔里保密呢
Okay, Tariq will never find out.
塔里克不会知道的
He's hardly ever at school anyways.
反正他也很少去学校
Yeah. Really?
真的 是吗
So his parents are spending all this money on tuition,
所以他父母花钱让他上学
and he's just blowing his opportunity?
他却在荒废学业 是吗
No, I didn't mean it like that.
不 我可没那样说
Like, he goes to class, and he handles his schoolwork,
他也会上课 完成作业
but he just...
他只是
he just goes missing sometimes is all.
偶尔失踪一下而已
And that's not weird to you?
那你不觉得奇怪吗
I mean, your best friend
我是说 你朋友
just vanishes into thin air like an X-Man.
时不时跟X战警似的突然消失这事
Tariq just has a lot more on
塔里克只是
his plate than the average college student, okay?
要比普通学生处理更多事情 好吗
He's probably just going to therapy or some shit.
他可能只是去看心理医生什么的
So you really don't have any idea where he's going.
所以你真不知道他都去哪里吗
Whatever he does with his time is his business,
他怎么安排自己的时间 那是他的事
and I respect his boundaries.
我尊重他的隐私
Well, you should respect his boundaries and cancel the party.
那你就说到做到 取消这场派对
I mean, he doesn't want to celebrate it.
我觉得他不是很想办派对
Riley, you're really being a buzzkill right now.
莱利 你说这些真太让人扫兴了
Oh, what up, man?
你好啊 兄弟
Yo, Zeke! You know about this spot too?
齐克 你也知道这地方吗
These niggas don't even card me.
这些人都不看我的证件
Yeah, it's cause you look old as fuck.
也是 你看着就非常成熟
This my boo, Riley.
这是我女票 莱利
Hey. Pleasure to meet you, love.
你好 很高兴见到你 亲爱的
Okay, so I'm throwing a party for Tariq tonight,
我今晚要给塔里克办个派对
if you wanna roll through,
你要来的话
you know, bring some guys from the ball team
记得带上球队的哥们
and some thotties you know.
再叫上几个漂亮妹子
Oh, I go to parties for new thots, not my old ones.
我参加派对是要找新欢 不是寻旧爱
Why bring sand to the beach?
干嘛费那功夫呢
If you wanna roll through, you know, it'd help me out a lot.
你能来的话 那就帮里我大忙了
I need a little help. I need to make this as fun as possible.
我需要帮助 我得让这派对尽量有意思些
I got you, man. Yeah?
我知道 哥们 是吗
Just need some girls there. I got you, man.
带几个姑娘来 我知道 哥们
You sure, yeah? Don't worry about it.
说到做到 别担心啦
Look, brother...
兄弟
you know I ain't got nothing but love for you.
你知道的 我们情同手足
We started from the bottom together.
我们一起白手起家的
And once these white boys messed up and let us in the door,
那些白人小子把事办砸 让我俩钻了空子
we made a shit ton of money together.
我们可是大赚了一笔
But my clients are more...mainstream now.
但我的现在客户 都是主流群体
That's great, okay?
那还不好吗
You're gonna have more access to mainstream media platforms
你应该能经常接触主流媒体平台
and other connections.
人脉也应该很广
Now, I was thinking...
我现在在想
L-listen, listen.
等等 听我说
You're right about the connections.
我确实有些人脉
But they're letting me rep white writers now.
他们现在让我给白人作家当经纪人了
So, if I bring your content to the higher-ups,
如果要我把你的文稿交上去
it's gotta be twice as good.
那你的文稿就得加倍出色
All right, we don't get to fuck up like this.
这种东西可不行
Understand?
懂吗
I assume you didn't even read it.
我看你肯定都没读过
Let me guess, you had your assistant
我猜 你只是让助理
skim over it for you, is that right?
大致看了看 对吧
Perhaps if it was like your first one,
或许这更像你的第一本
which felt more real, rather than the second one.
比起第二本 要更加情真意切
It was misunderstood. Shit, it was a flop.
你搞错了 不 这就是个败笔
Well, the royalties from
我第一本书
my first book should be more than enough money
所赚取的稿酬足够让你
to buy you some more fancy fucking suits.
多买♥♥几套高档西装了
I simply came here to
我这次来
warn you that if your next book doesn't sell,
只是想警告你 如果你下本书卖♥♥不出去
I'm gonna have to let you go, brother.
我只好跟你说再见了 兄弟
So it's like that, brother?
是这样吗 兄弟
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What are you doing here, Tariq?
塔里克 你来这里干嘛
Your T.A. Melissa said I could find you here.
你的助教梅利莎跟我说能来这里找你
Do you have a second to speak?
你现在方便聊聊吗
Yeah.
行
Look, I'm sorry for my disrespectful remarks
我为自己之前无礼的言语和行为
and behavior earlier.
向你道歉
I know the best apology is changed behavior,
我知道 最有诚意的道歉方式就是好好表现
so I won't be showing up late to class anymore.
我以后上课绝对不会迟到了
I also got those 25 pages done for you.
我现在把这二十五页的作业交给你
Accountability breeds responsibility.
负责之人会有负责之举
I respect that.
我很欣赏这一点
Thank you.
谢谢
Ma, how'd it go with Davis?
妈 你跟戴维斯谈得如何
Not that great, Tariq.
结果不太好 塔里克
He says that we need Tameika to testify,
他说我们需要塔梅卡作证
that once she tells the court how dirty Saxe is,
只要她在法庭上说出萨克斯有多不干净
I could come home.
我就能回家了
So we let her testify,
那就让她作证吧
and then I just take whatever... whatever happens to me, right?
不管发生什么事我都担着 好吧
No, no, Tariq, if...
不 不 塔里克 如果...
Ma, you don't understand.
妈 你不懂
If Tameika could help you come home and I have to stand up,
如果塔梅卡能救你出来 而我要承担什么
I'm gonna stand up.
那我就去面对
I'm ready, Ma.
我自有分寸 妈
Tariq, I want you to go talk to Tameika.
塔里克 你去找塔梅卡谈谈
Convince her not to take the stand.
叫她别出庭作证
What if she won't listen to me?
如果她不听我的呢
Make her listen.
叫她必须听
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表