剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Them bricks in that corner need to be broken down.
角落那堆粉砖需要分一分
That's you, Dru.
这活你干 德鲁
Oh, yeah. Phones.
对了 手♥机♥
I already told you I'm sorry.
我说了 我很抱歉
What do you want me to do now?
你现在想要我♥干♥嘛
I want you to stay away from your new little friends.
我要你远离你那些新朋友
I know it worked out this time,
我知道这次你们处得很好
but from now on, no interaction at all.
但是从现在开始 不要再有任何联♥系♥
Know what? Stay away from Stansfield altogether, actually.
说得确切一点 远离斯坦斯菲尔德这个学校
Uncle Nancy, I can't do that.
我做不到 南希舅舅
My boyfriend's Tariq's roommate.
我男朋友是塔里克的室友
Shh! What is wrong with you?
嘘 你怎么回事
I wanna keep seeing him.
我想继续见他
That's actually what I'm trying to say.
我正要说这件事
Look, I know you like this kid,
我知道你喜欢他
but St. Patrick could be into some deep shit...
但是圣帕特里克可能卷进了一摊麻烦中
his family, his associates.
他的家人 他的朋友
If this goes where I think it's going,
如果我猜得没错
there could be a lot of collateral damage.
这事会牵涉很多人
Are you talking about Brayden?
你是在说布雷登吗
Because he's not a...
因为他不是
Whatever you think Tariq's into,
不管你觉得塔里克卷入了什么事情中
it's got nothing to do with him.
那都和他无关
How can you be sure?
你怎么肯定和他无关呢
Because I know him. You don't.
因为我了解他 而你不了解
'Kay, look, I know...
好吧 我知道
I know I got you involved in this in the first place.
我知道一开始我是把你卷进这件事的
Yeah, you did.
的确是你
Now I'm in love.
现在我恋爱了
What?
什么
No, you're not in love.
你这不是爱情
You- you don't even know what love is.
你连什么是爱情都不懂
And you do?
你懂吗
Whatever you've got with that RealDoll
南希舅舅 你跟你家衣橱里的
in your closet, Uncle Nancy,
仿真娃娃搞的那些事情
that's not love either.
也不算爱情
Her name is Rebecca.
她叫蕾贝卡
You know what? She was a gag gift from your moms.
你懂什么 那是你妈送我的恶作剧礼物
Anyway, look,
不管怎么说
I know this is hard,
我知道这很难
but you'll meet someone else; you will.
但是总有一天你会遇到对的人 一定会的
Ideally, someone who's not
这个人最好不要有个
living with a potential target of a criminal investigation.
被刑事侦查追踪的室友
Fuck. Don't tell Brayden I said that.
该死的 不要告诉布雷登这些话
I won't.
我不会的
And I'm going to prove to you
我还要向你证明
that he's not mixed up in any of this.
他跟这些糟心事没有任何关系
He's a good person... just like you.
他是个好人 就跟你一样
I'm not breaking up with him.
我不会跟他分手的
Skids, I got your eight million fuckin' 911s.
木头 我接到你的夺命连环拷了
What's the emergency? Where's my stuff?
什么事情这么紧急 我的东西呢
What stuff? Don't fuck with me, Trace.
什么东西 别跟我耍花招 塔斯
There were, like, how many pills in there?
我藏了多少药片在这里
You're the only one who could've taken it.
你是唯一一个可能拿走的人
Okay, okay, so I took it.
好啦 好啦 是我拿的
Dude, my boys wanted a good time, so I came through.
我朋友想嗨一把 所以我就来顺了些药片
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
That was my shit, Trace. My shit.
那是我的东西 塔斯 我的东西
No. So sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
No bueno,dude. You know the rules.
好吧 好吧 规矩你懂的
What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too.
我的都是我的 你的也是我的
I need it back, all of it, right fuckin' now,
还给我 现在 立刻
or you have to pay me for it.
要么你就付钱给我
Okay. Seriously.
好吧 我是认真的
I'm not fuckin' around! Oh, you wanna do this?
我不是开玩笑 你要打架是吗
Let's go! Come on, let's go, bitch.
来啊 来 贱♥人♥
Timber! Fuck you!
倒啦 去你的
And Trace pins the skid mark.
塔斯揍扁木头
Come on, you fuckin' piece of shit!
你这个狗屎
I'll fuck you up!
去你的
Fucking kill you when I get up.
等老子起来就干♥死♥你♥
What the fuck is y'all doin'?
你们他妈的在干嘛
This Tariq room, right? He stay here?
这是不是塔里克的房♥间 他住这里吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey, we're havin' a familial discussion.
嗨 我们这是家族讨论
So why don't you table whatever ghetto bullshit
你这贫民佬跟圣帕特里克
you have with St...
要是有事儿...
Fuck you say?
再说一遍
Whoa. Why don't we all just chill the fuck out?
不如我们都冷静一下
Tariq's not here. I can see that, white boy.
塔里克不在 我知道 你个白皮
Now, where is he? 'Cause I need to talk to him about something.
他在哪里 我有事找他
I don't know... class?
我不知道 上课吧
His schedule is fucked.
他的安排很满
The kid's carrying, like, 20 credits
他要上二十个学分的课
or some shit like that.
差不多是这样
Crazy, right?
很疯狂吧
I mean, I told him to drop some,
我叫他放弃几门课
but you know how our boy is.
不过你也知道他
Listen, why don't we all just chill the fuck out
听着 你冷静一下
and put the gun away?
把枪放下
Cane, right?
你是凯恩吧
Tariq told me about you.
塔里克提起过你
Listen, we're all friends here.
大家都是朋友
In fact, we're actually partners.
其实 我们是合作伙伴
What the fuck you say?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Brayden.
布雷登
I'm Brayden, Tariq's...
我是布雷登 我是塔里克的...
...roommate he never mentioned?
室友 他从没提起过吗
No, he never said shit.
他屁都没说过
But I see he got my name in your mouth, huh?
不过看样子他倒是告诉你我的名字了
We're all on the same side.
我们是自己人
We work together, you know what I mean?
我们是一伙的 你懂我的意思吗
I don't know what you mean. Shut the fuck up, Trace.
我不懂你的意思 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 塔斯
Listen, if you're here for money,
如果你是为了钱而来
I'm just missin' a little of the stuff.
我刚刚丢了一批货
Just give me some time, I'll go get it,
给我点时间 我会把东西弄回来
I'll bring it to you, and we'll be all cool.
然后给你 大家就当什么都没发生过
You know, and then we'll maybe one day laugh
也许有一天 想到今天这样的碰面
about meetin' like this, huh?
我们会开怀大笑呢
It look like I'm fuckin' laughin' to you, huh?
我他妈看起来是在对你笑吗
You know my name and my business,
你知道我的名字 我的生意
and now you sayin' you ain't got my fuckin' money?
还说你弄丢了我的钱
Y'all got me fucked up.
你们把我的事搞砸了
You know what?
这样吧
We gonna take a nice little ride.
我们出去兜个风
Come on, let's go. Let's go!
走 快走
Wait, wait, wait, wait. No phones.
等一下 不准带手♥机♥
Okay, now what?
现在干什么呢
Do the coke. What do you think?
弄粉啊 要不然呢
What you mean, "Do the coke"?
弄粉 什么意思啊你
You already movin' pills and weed off this Tariq shit,
你已经把药丸和大♥麻♥给塔里克送去了
and we short as fuck, by the way.
而我们手头很紧啊
Yeah, well, Monet'll be back down here anytime,
莫奈随时会回来
so you better...
所以你最好...
It's Everett.
是埃弗雷特
He wants to see me.
他要见我
That lame-ass closeted nigga, Zeke's teammate?
那个没出柜的衰老 齐克的队友吗
Dru, you wanna go see him,
德鲁 你要去见他
but you didn't wanna claim him with Cane today.
可你今天没跟凯恩说你俩的事啊
I don't talk about my niggas with Cane.
我不会跟凯恩说我男友的事
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表