剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
you gotta use any tool at your disposal.
你得尽全力利用
Okay, but how do you know he's hiding something?
好吧 但是你怎么能知道他在隐瞒什么事情
Well, think about it.
想想啊
There's only one way someone gets out that quick
一个人出狱这么快却没人知道
with no one knowing about it.
只有一个可能性
You take care of that?
你搞定了吗
Yup. Zeke was right.
嗯 齐克是对的
Kid's smart.
那小子很聪明
He said Uncle Frank was... A snitch.
他说弗兰克叔叔是... 告密的
Tariq said that? Mmhmm.
塔里克说的吗 嗯
So who do you think he snitched on?
你觉得他告的谁的密
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
A snitch is a snitch.
告密的就是告密的
Cane'll handle it.
凯恩会处理的
But first, what else Tariq say?
但是首先 塔里克还说什么了
Zeke.
齐克
Boy, wake up.
小子 醒醒
Tariq.
塔里克
Did you ask him here tonight, or did he ask you?
你今天晚上叫他来的 还是他自己要来的
He wanted to come. What's it matter?
他自己想来 有什么问题吗
I need to know everything you know about that kid.
我得知道那小子的全部事情
You hear me?
你听到了吗
I don't know anything about him.
我不知道他的事情
Well, you better learn.
你最好去问问
Coming to you live from Kappa Lambda Kappa.
来自帕达帕的直播
Ooh, what do we have over here?
这里有什么
A pack of wild thots in their natural habitat.
一群丁字裤美女
And, oh, shit, an ice luge!
该死 是个冰雕
Classic choice.
经典的选择
Now, the way an ice luge works is,
冰雕的原理是
you put the alcohol at the top so it rushes down,
你把酒从上面往下倒
and the person at the bottom gets mouth herpes.
最下面的人估计嘴上会长疱疹
Hey, losers.
嗨 废人
Y'all at home jerking off to Skidmarks here?
你们在家看着这个傻子自♥慰♥吗
Why don't you put down your cell phones
你为什么不放下你的手♥机♥
and get yourself a real girlfriend?
然后找个女朋友呢
You ruined my fucking story, okay?
你毁了我的直播 好吗
And also, Mom told you not to fucking call me that anymore.
而且 妈妈跟你说了不准他妈的这么叫我了
Yo, sorry, you-you gotta leave, Skids.
抱歉 你得走了 衰人
And your boyfriend too. No Skidmarks allowed.
还有你的男友 衰人禁止入内
Yo, I'm serious. Shut the fuck up.
我认真的 他妈的闭嘴
Oh, you're serious. Well, so am I.
你认真的啊 我也是
Yo, Chase, we, uh... we don't let Skidmarks in here, right?
蔡斯 我们... 我们不允许衰人进来的 对吧
No, Trace. We do not.
对的 塔斯 不允许
Oh, shit.
我去
Hey, hey. You're that St. Patrick kid.
嗨 你是那个姓圣帕特里克的小子
Yeah, I heard you went here.
我听说你在这里上学来着
Dude, his dad was, like, that nightclub politician guy
伙计 他爸爸 是那个夜店政客
who got killed by his mom.
被他妈杀了
Dude, you're, like, famous.
伙计 你超级有名的
You guys should stay. You're chill.
你们留下吧 你不错
Oh, shit. What's up, Scott?
该死 你好吗 斯考特
Don't you have anything
你没有什么
we can actually have fun with, Macklemore?
我们能真正尽兴的东西吗 麦克默
No, man. I'm all out.
不 伙计 我没了
You're always fucking out, bro.
你总是他妈的没有
Dude, I told you.
我告诉你了
We could make fucking bank here.
我们能挣大钱的
Turn that music off right now.
现在把音乐关上
You guys hear that?
你们听到了吗
Everybody out.
大家都出来
We're coming in to shut this down.
我们来终止派对的
Yo, this is my house.
这是我家
You can't come in without a warrant.
你们不能没有搜查令就进来
This house belongs to the university,
这个房♥子是大学的财产
and it's leased by the Kappa Lambda Kappa fraternity.
帕达帕兄弟会租用的
Dude, you're not even a real cop.
伙计 你都不是真的警♥察♥
Don't call me dude. Please, just step aside.
别叫我伙计 拜托 让开
Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在干什么
Do you even know who I am? Don't touch me.
你知道我是谁吗 别碰我
All right, you're done.
好了 你完了
Oh, man.
伙计
Hands behind your back.
手放身后
Everybody out. Party's over.
都出来 派对结束了
Hey, um, I'm sorry about that.
嘿 很抱歉
My brother's a fucking idiot.
我哥哥是个傻子
I'm Brayden, and that's Trace... Weston.
我是布雷登 那是塔斯... 韦斯顿
Shit. Weston, like the auditorium?
该死 韦斯顿 学校礼堂的名字吗
Yeah, and the swimming pool.
是啊 还有泳池
Sorry, man. I didn't realize.
抱歉 我没意识到
No, it's-it's all good.
不 没事的
Can you let my brother go now?
你能放开我哥哥了吗
He's a Weston. Let him go.
他是韦斯顿家的 放开他
Let's fucking party!
他妈的继续派对吧
Well, then switch a damn shift
那你就换个班
so that you're on that schedule.
这样你的时间就对上了
I need you to get me a morning-after pill in here
我需要你给我弄点事后避孕药
motherfucking pronto.
马上就要
Yo, who the fuck you think you're talking to?
你以为你在跟谁讲话
You seem to have forgotten how this works, Jones.
你好像忘了规矩 琼斯
Wait, whose fucking dick you been riding in here?
这里谁能让你怀孕
Get me that pill in the next 56 hours,
五十六小时内把药给我
or I'ma turn this whole block against your ass.
不然我就让所有人跟你作对
And yet, Mr. MacLean, your papers allege
麦克莱恩先生 您指称
some sort of prosecutorial misconduct
联邦检察官办公室提起的指控
on the part of the US Attorney's Office.
存在违规行为
Yes, Mr. Saxe used
是的 萨克斯先生
the New York District Attorney's Office
通过纽约地方检察官办公室
to trap my client
使我的当事人遭受
into a baseless queenpin charge.
毫无根据的集团犯罪指控
Whoa, whoa, I didn't use
天哪 我根本
the district attorney to do anything.
没指使地方检察官做任何事
Your Honor, if we put Ms. Genevieve Sullivan
法官大人 如果我们让地方检察官办公室的
from the District Attorney's Office under oath...
吉纳维夫·沙利文女士宣誓作证...
He's gotta be kidding. I'm not.
他恐怕是在开玩笑 我没有
I want an explanation as to why you came
我希望你能解释清楚
to a state plea allocution
既然你有联邦逮捕令
with a federal arrest warrant in your pocket.
为什么还要被告和州检查官达成认罪协议
He's Captain Ahab with the white whale, Your Honor.
法官大人 他就是《白鲸记》里的亚哈船长
He was never able to get James St. Patrick,
他没办法定詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的罪
so he staged that ridiculous circus
所以他上演了一出闹剧
to turn this into a federal case.
把这案子纳入了联邦司法权限
Th-that's not prosecutorial misconduct.
那不是检控违规
It's prosecutorial discretion.
而是谨慎执法
If you had any discretion, Saxe, we might entertain that.
萨克斯 如果你谨慎执法 我们不会看不到
All right, how soon can I hear from Ms. Sullivan?
好了 需要多久我才能听到苏利文女士的证词
I'll get her here.
我会让她来的
Do it.
尽快
We'll reconvene this afternoon.
我们今天下午再碰头
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
Your Honor.
再见 法官大人
We miss you, baby girl.
我们想你啊 宝贝
I am so glad that you're not alone anymore.
也很欣慰你不再孤单
Now, this is quite a production.
这场面可不小
Tariq, how could you have paid for something like this
塔里克 我和亚斯明只能勉强度日
when you know that Yas and I are only scraping by?
你哪来这么多钱干这个
Grandma, I didn't do any of this.
外婆 这跟我没关系
I don't even know who any of these people are.
我都不认识那些人
He was a bright light extinguished far too soon.
他这颗星陨落得太早了
What the Lord has brought us to,
上帝让我们承受的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表