剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
the Lord will take us through.
也必会指引我们度过
May God bless us all in our grief.
愿上帝赐福悲怆中的我们
Thank you, Reverend.
谢谢你 牧师
Yes, thank you, Reverend.
对 谢谢您 牧师
We're all so very blessed
我们是多么有福
to have each other to lean on.
能够彼此相依
Simon. Mr. Tate.
西蒙 泰特先生
Ah. Good to see you, my sister.
见到你们真好 姐妹
So good to see you.
见到你们太好了
I just came from the MCC.
我刚从惩教中心过来
Your mother's gonna deliver the eulogy,
你妈妈来致悼词
so you're off the hook.
你没事了
Why would she do that?
她为什么会这么做
It's our one chance for the public
这样既能让她向大众发表言论
to hear her speak without provoking a gag order
又能不触发言论禁止令
or being cross-examined on the stand.
或是在法庭上被交叉审问
Besides, she wants to do it,
况且 她想要这样做
and she's ready.
她也准备好了
She's here.
她来了
Mommy!
妈妈
Oh, wait a minute. Motherfuckers.
等等 这些混♥蛋♥
What are you doing? You can't put those on her.
你们在干什么 不能铐上她
Look, she cannot deliver the eulogy in shackles, okay?
她不能戴着手铐致悼词 好吗
It's entirely the wrong image.
这形像完全不合适
Tasha, you can't stand up like this.
塔莎 你不能以这种形像出现
But what about what we... No talking, inmate.
可如果我们... 犯人禁止交谈
Oh, were you gonna have her poison the jury pool
你打算让她用什么不幸的故事
with some hard-luck tale about her husband?
来蛊惑陪审团吗
Guess you can't do that now, huh?
估计你现在没招了 对吗
Fuck you, Saxe. Oh, okay.
去你的 萨克斯 好吧
Wonder if we could find someone else
看样子 我们得另找个
who'd be willing to say something.
想要致悼词的人了
God, you know, I feel like we could
这样的人
probably find someone.
我想不难找
Oh, Rashad.
瑞沙德
Of course.
当然
I'd be more than glad
我非常希望
to share a few kind words for our fallen friend.
对我们故去的好友最后再说几句
I'm gonna do it.
我来致悼词
I want to do it, okay, Ma? I got this.
我愿意的 好吗 妈妈 没问题的
What are you going to say?
你打算说些什么
Hey, Tariq.
嗨 塔里克
I'm your father's Uncle Gabe.
我是你父亲的叔叔加布
Just wanted to pay my respects.
我只是来致哀
You remind me of him so much, you know?
知道吗 看见你就像看见了他
I don't even look like him.
我长得并不像他
No, no, no, but...
不 不 但...
well, you're bright...
你很有朝气...
I can tell... Just like he was.
我看得出... 和他一样
He had a good heart.
他心肠很好
For a time there, we thought we might lose him
曾经一度 我们以为
to the streets, you know.
他会混迹街头 回不来了
Your grandfather used to say
你祖父从前总说
that you go down that road,
一个人一旦走上那条路
there's only two ways you're gonna end up:
只有两个归宿
either dead or in jail.
坟墓或监狱
Well, everybody's got to go eventually, right?
人终究会死 对吗
But he-he turned it around.
但他改变了命运
Noble, yeah.
变得高尚了
Made us all proud,
让我们骄傲
just like I'm sure you're gonna make him.
我相信 你也会为他争光
Am I right?
对吗
Yes, sir.
是的
Good.
很好
Nice work.
干得好
Almost seemed like you enjoyed that.
你似乎都入戏了
Fuck Davis MacLean.
戴维斯·麦克莱恩见鬼去吧
Yeah. Yeah, but, Steve,
对 对 不过 史蒂夫
I need to ask you about Jenny Sullivan
我得跟你谈谈地方检察官办公室的
from the DA's Office. Oh, shh, shh, shh.
詹妮·苏利文 嘘 别说了
It's starting.
要开始了
Nice work.
做得好
Life's trials
人生的考验
can be so mysterious.
往往神秘莫测
The St. Patrick family knows that.
圣帕特里特一家对此深有感触
James came to me in his darkest hour
詹姆斯在他人生最黑暗的时刻找到我
with one desire:
心怀唯一的愿望
to be a better man.
做个更好的人
God alone knows whether we ever achieve that,
只有上帝知道我们是否能够做到
so it is in faith that we send James off
所以让我们用充满挚爱的悼词
with loving tribute from those he left behind.
为詹姆斯送别
Everyone has their own expectations
此刻 我会说些什么
of what I should say right now.
每个人都有自己的期待
Some people want me to stand here
有些人希望我站在这里
and call my father a criminal,
称我父亲为罪犯
a horrible person and a man
一个毫不关心家庭的
who didn't care about his family.
可怕的人
Others want me to stand here and say
也有人希望我说
that he was a symbol of hope
他的身影
and possibility.
是希望的象征
But to be honest, the truth is way more complicated than that,
我想坦言 事实比这更为复杂
'cause my father, he was a complicated man.
因为我的父亲 他就是一个复杂的人
He saw his family as a reflection of himself,
他将家庭视作自己的映像
and he always did what he thought was best for us.
他总是为我们做他以为最好的打算
And although I didn't...
尽管我并不总是...
agree with all of his choices,
和他意见一致
I will say that I learned a lot
但我想说 从他身上
about how I want to live my own life.
我学到了很多为人处世的方式
He taught me lessons about...
他给我以谆谆教诲...
knowing who to trust,
判断谁可以信任
thinking ahead...
未雨绸缪...
and finding a better way to do just about anything.
用更好的方式做每一件事
I really thought I knew my dad.
我从心底里觉得我懂他
But the truth is, you never really know a man like him.
但事实上 谁也无法真正懂得他这样一个人
Somehow, I'm learning more about him now
然而 我现在却比他在世时
than I ever did when he was alive.
更懂他
So I really don't know much.
我对他的确知之甚少
But what I do know is that...
但有一点我是清楚的...
he wanted to give me the life that he could never have.
他希望能让我拥有他无法拥有的人生
And I'm the manifestation of what he could never be.
并成为一个他无法成为的人
Inmate! Inmate! I need currency:
犯人 犯人 我需要现金
a morning-after pill for another inmate.
给狱友买♥♥事后药
I said no talking, bitch.
警告过你不许交谈
Let's go.
走吧
Get off of me!
放开我
He did a good job.
他讲得不错
Would've been better if it was Tasha.
如果是塔莎会更好
You understand, Ms. Sullivan, you are under oath?
沙利文女士 你明白你受誓言的约束吗
Yes, but, Your Honor, I still don't understand
是的 但法官大人 我不明白
how my testimony is relevant to the federal charges
联邦政♥府♥指控塔莎·格林·圣帕特里克
facing Tasha Green St. Patrick.
为何需要我的证词
Humor me, hmm? Mr. MacLean.
稍安勿躁 麦克莱恩先生请提问
Yes. Just a few questions.
好的 就几个问题
Ms. Sullivan, when my client told you
沙利文女士 当我的当事人告诉你
the name of her accomplice, Tommy Egan,
她的共犯是汤米·伊根时
did you know who he was?
你知道他是什么人吗
No.
不知道
I did a background check
我做了背景调查
and saw he was a bad actor, for sure,
发现他是个不入流的角色
but I did not know of him.
但我并不认识他
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表