剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah, this shit is fire. I know, right?
这东西真得劲 是吧
Full-on Ivy League weed, baby. Top shelf.
常青藤的货 兄弟们 抢手货哦
So check it, Rayo, Trench,
看看这个 拉约 特雷齐
not usually supposed to do this, but....
我通常不会这么做的 但...
Yo! The fuck you doin' out here
哟 你带着这些到这里来
with all that? It's a longass story.
做什么 说来话长
But if y'all lookin' to buy,
不过如果你们想买♥♥
I can cut you a fat-ass discount.
我可以给你们最最低的折扣
Lemme call some folks.
我给大伙打电♥话♥
Fuck yeah. I'ma call Dez.
去吧 我要打给德兹
Pass that shit.
给我吸一口
This is a mess.
一片混乱
Do you play? Yeah.
你会下吗 是的
I ain't playin' you.
我不会跟你下的
Well, we can sit here staring at each other all night,
我们可以整晚坐在这里大眼瞪小眼
or we can play.
或者我们可以下棋
So can I ask you something?
我可以问你一些事情吗
No.
不行
Where do you think Brayden is?
你觉得布雷登去哪里了
Really. I have no idea.
说实话 我不知道
It's not like him to just disappear.
突然消失 这不是他的作风
It ain't.
确实不像
I keep waiting for him to bound in
我想等他突然跑回来
just yelling something stupid.
大声讲一些蠢蠢的故事
Of course you are.
你当然想
I really care about him, Tariq.
我确实很在乎他 塔里克
I know. Which is why, like,
我知道 所以说 比如
if he's in any trouble...
如果他有麻烦...
...or if you know about him being in any trouble...
...或者如果你知道他陷入了麻烦...
Look, I don't know anything, like I said.
我都说了 我什么都不知道
Your move.
到你了
We gotta figure this shit out, Ev.
我们得把这事处理好 埃弗
Doesn't just go away because this part works.
光这方面进展不错可不顶用啊
I don't know if we can.
我不清楚我们是否做得到
People judge what they don't understand.
人们会因为无法理解而乱评论
People suck.
人们真无聊
But...
但...
that's how the world works.
世界就是这样的
I can't just go out there and tell 'em I'm gay and...
我不能对外宣称我出柜了 然后...
start shootin' for the Spurs.
继续申请加入马刺队
It doesn't work like that.
这行不通的
Shit, hold up.
等下
No, it's nothin'.
没什么
It's my tutor.
是我的家教
CourseCorrect. Everett?
课程纠错 埃弗雷特吗
Yeah. Thanks.
对 谢谢
Tutor, huh?
家教吗
Study guide. Study aid.
学习指导 学习辅助
Oh, hell no.
可别了
Oh, no, he didn't! I told him.
不是吧他 我跟他说了
Didn't I tell him not to touch that phone?
我不是告诉他别碰那个手♥机♥了吗
Yeah, you told him. Me too.
是啊 你告诉他了 我也是
I told him not to go, and I told him you wouldn't like it.
我告诉他别去 我告诉他你不会喜欢的
But if you really wanna get him back...
不过 要是你真的想让他回来的话...
What?
怎么
I mean, I might know where he went.
我是说 我可能知道他去哪儿了
Yeah, he went where I told his ass not to go.
是啊 他去了我不让他去的地方
Y'all kids is actin' like what I say ain't law no more.
你们越发不把我说的话当回事了是吧
Ma, I didn't go. I'm sittin' here.
妈 我没走 我坐在这里呢
I mean, unless you want me to go get him.
除非你想让我去找他
Or are you goin'? I can't. I gotta work.
还是你去 我去不了 我得工作
A'ight, then I'll make him come back.
好吧 那我让他回来
I'm gonna need that phone, though.
但是我需要手♥机♥
I mean, he ain't answerin' you, but he'll answer if I call.
他不会接你的电♥话♥的 但我打的话他会接
Two hours. You hear me?
两小时 听见了吗
Both y'all back at the house in two hours.
两小时内 你俩都得给我到家
I'm out, guys.
我走了 伙计们
You out, man? Yeah, have a good night.
你走了 是啊 晚安
Good job.
做得好
Look like you made some friends.
看来你还交了几个朋友
I'm not scared of people, Cane.
我不怕人 凯恩
But Trace is. Can we go get him now?
但是塔斯不行 我们能去接他了吗
Yes, Miss Daisy.
好的 小姐
Hey, hey.
嗨 嗨
Hey, wa-wa-wait a minute. Hey, dude.
嗨 等等 嗨 哥们
Do you, uh... do you have a phone?
你 你有手♥机♥吗
I co-I could really fuckin' use a phone right now, man.
我 我现在真的很需要手♥机♥
Wha-uh... no, uh, I'm sorry, but I... I don't really habla.
什么 抱歉 我不会西语
Hey, wai- wait. Hold o... hold on!
嗨 等等 等一下 等一下
Aw, shit. Somebody 'bout to feel it.
该死 有人要被揍了
Uh, no, no, no. Let him catch it.
不 不 不 让他自己处理
He was just stompin' on you back at your school.
他在学校还找你事儿
He's my brother; nobody gets to fuck him up but me.
他是我哥 除了我没人可以欺负他
I hear that.
我听到了
Wait, wait, wait, here's the thing.
等等 等等 问题是
Here's the thing. This actually isn't mine.
问题是 这其实不是我的
Hey, come on. He's no match for them.
嗨 拜托 他打不过他们
I got some serious shit.
我有很好的货
A- and they're about to take his shit.
他们现在要抢走他的货了
You won't make any money off of it.
你挣不到钱的
I'll go fuckin' sell it if you want.
你想的话我可以去卖♥♥
Second. Hold on, hold on. Hold on a sec.
等一下 等等 等一下
No, no, no, no, hold on!
不 不 不 等一下
Wait a second, man!
等一下 伙计
A'ight. Go get him.
好吧 去救他
Okay, all right.
好 好的
Yo, look, don't get too used to being in the lead.
听着 别习惯了领先啊
Where you at? Where you at?
你在哪儿 你在哪儿
Okay, you playin' like that.
好吧 你玩儿阴的
I'm comin' up on you.
我要追上你了
How you drift? How you drift? R2?
怎么漂移 怎么漂移 按R2键吗
Just focus on the game.
专注游戏吧
You not gonna help me? Oh, man.
你不帮我吗 伙计
Better come back.
快点回来
I'm about to be gone.
我要领先了
Uh, Dru?
德鲁
Your sister's back.
你妹妹来了
Ma sent me to get you. You ready to go?
妈让我来接你 你可以走了吗
I'm gonna take a shower.
我洗个澡
Seems like you're out past your curfew.
貌似你宵禁时间过了
Nigga, I got your text with the picture.
我收到你带照片的短♥信♥了
Yeah, some little geek just shows up,
是啊 某个小子突然出现
hands off some school stuff
分发学校资料的时候
with a bunch of our product in it.
还附带了我们的货
And your man, he know about this?
你男人他知道吗
He don't think it has anything to do with us.
他不觉得这事和我们有关系
I didn't let on. You sure?
我没告诉他 你确定吗
He ain't in this, D.
他没怀疑 黛
He's...
他...
He ain't in this, okay?
他没有的 好吗
Okay.
好吧
So this is the secret way
所以这就是塔里克
Tariq's been moving our product?
帮我们卖♥♥货的秘密方式吗
I guess so.
我猜是
Monet's gonna love hearing this.
莫奈听说了还不高兴死的
I don't know, it might just save your ass
不好说 没准能免你一顿打
from the beating you about to get for buckin' her.
谁让她不听他话了
I don't think we should tell her.
我觉得我们不该告诉她
Why?
为什么
This is what she wanted to know, Dru.
她就是想知道这个 德鲁
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表