剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, my God... The fact that you would try
我的天... 你竟然想
and sleep with my best friend,
睡我最好的朋友
that's so fucked up, Riley.
太操蛋了 莱利
Me try to sleep with Tariq?
我想睡塔里克
Babe, he's lying to you.
宝贝 他在撒谎
That's what I thought at first too.
我一开始也这么认为的
Then I talked to my brother.
然后我跟我哥聊了聊
He saw you, Riley. He confirmed everything.
他亲眼看见的 莱利 他证实了一切
Brayden...
布雷登
Trace is the one who hit on me.
塔斯才是想睡我的那个
Okay.
好吧
I swear to you, it's not what you think.
我发誓 不是你想的那样
No? Then what is it?
不是 那是怎样
Brayden, I would never.
布雷登 我永远也不会这么做
It's not true.
这不是真的
Hey, I love you.
我爱你
Can't love someone
可不能爱上一个
if they don't tell you the truth, right?
不对你说真话的人 是吧
Brayden, stop. I'm begging you.
布雷登 别闹了 求你了
Think about it.
你想想
Why would Tariq want us apart?
为什么塔里克想我们分开
Then prove him wrong.
那就证明给我看
Tell me what you were doing that night with Tariq.
告诉我你那晚和塔里克做了些什么
Thank you. That's what I thought.
谢你了 我就知道
Got him?
抱稳了吗
All right.
可以了
You good?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah.
没事
All right, hold him still.
好 把他扶稳了
Hold him? For what?
扶稳了 要干什么
So I can shoot him through the windshield,
好让我透过挡风玻璃向他开枪
and it'll look like a mugging.
让它看起来是抢劫所致
Man, fuck that shit. Let me shoot him.
去他的 让我来
Uh, no, you never shot no one before, have you?
你从没开枪杀过人吧 开过吗
That's what I thought. Hold him still.
我就知道 把他扶稳了
Hey, yo, Ramirez.
拉米雷兹
Hey, wait up, man.
等我一下
Hey.
等等我
Good looking with the alibi, all right?
那不在场证明绝了 是吧
Yo, you hear me?
你听见我说话了吗
The fuck is wrong with you, Cane?
你♥他♥妈♥有病吧 凯恩
Putting those kids on the street,
让那几个屁孩上街卖♥♥货
then this stunt with the GTG?
现在又跟GTG帮的人搞事
How can you expose Monet to so much danger?
这样会让莫奈非常危险 你是怎么想的
You know what could happen to her, right, to all of us?
你知道她 知道我们每个人 会面临什么情况吗
Man, fuck Monet, okay? She don't give a fuck about us.
老哥 别他妈满嘴莫奈了 她根本不在乎咱们
What's with these cuts?
这些伤又是什么情况
They're part of that GTG shit too?
跟GTG那帮杂碎搞事的时候弄的
Monet said she could keep you in line,
莫奈说能管住你
but trust me, if she can't, I will.
不过要是她做不到 你等着 我亲自来
Yeah, get the fuck out of here.
得了吧 赶紧滚蛋
Monet don't even need you anymore, all right?
莫奈根本用不着你了 知道吗
She's changing her entire business.
她把所有的生意套路都换了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
She's moving it over to Stansfield
她现在把生意转到斯坦斯菲尔德
with that little bitch Tariq.
跟塔里克那厮交易了
Tariq St. Patrick?
塔里克·圣帕特里克
She's doing business with him?
她跟他做生意呢
See? She didn't even tell you.
看吧 她连这个都没告诉你
He's moving weight for her.
他替她分销
She's been pushing me out.
她一步步地把我踢出来了
And if she don't need me, guess who's next.
如果她连我都不用 猜也猜得到谁是下一个
Look, man, it's either him or us,
听我说老哥 这就是个有他没咱的事
unless you wanna do something to stop him.
就看你想不想干点什么 废了他
Get in.
上车
You said Cane was gonna show up.
你说凯恩会回来
I did, but when he didn't answer his phone,
我是那么说的 不过当时他都不接我电♥话♥
I called Tariq to come through, and I was right.
幸好我让塔里克过来
You were lucky,
算你走运
but you're gonna tell me where Cane is right now.
但是你必须告诉我 凯恩在哪里
Cane! Fuck you been, boy?
凯恩 你♥他♥妈♥死哪去了 小子
You know what type of shit went down
该你来的时候偏不来 结果就出事
because your ass wasn't where it was supposed to be?
你知道这事有多严重吗
Mo, calm down.
莫奈 冷静
He was on his way to the drop, but he got picked up.
他当时正奔交易点去 半道上被警♥察♥带走了
For what?
为什么
Armed robbery with the GTG.
跟GTG帮的人持枪抢劫了
Fuck, you his translator now?
我去 你是传话筒吗
He can talk.
让他自己说
Do you have any idea what you exposed us to tonight?
你能想象 今晚你让我们面临多大的危险吗
D.C. Joe attacked Ma. What?
DC乔动手要伤害老妈 什么
She had to take care of him by herself.
她只能自己一个人对付他
Where's he at? I'll handle it. It's already handled.
他人呢 我来搞定 已经搞定了
Ma, Dru can't get rid of a body alone.
老妈 德鲁一个人没法处理尸体
He's not alone.
他不是一个人
Tariq's with him.
有塔里克一起
You need me to do anything?
你需要我做点什么
Like I said, it's been handled.
我说了 已经搞定了
Go home.
回家吧
Thank you for bringing his ass home.
谢谢你把那混♥蛋♥带回来
Go upstairs, Diana.
上楼去 戴安娜
Cops do that to your face?
你脸上伤是条子干的吗
No.
不是
Man.
够辣
I was thinking maybe we could go to the Q Party together.
我是觉得咱俩是不是可以结对去春风派对
Oh, yeah, the Q Party. Um, where's your man?
是啊 春风大趴 话说你男朋友呢
Shouldn't he be going with you?
他不和你搭伴儿吗
I broke up with Malcolm.
我和马尔科姆分了
That nigga is blocked and canceled.
那哥们儿不来了 活动取消
So I was thinking, um,
所以我想吧
now that Malcolm is out of the picture,
现在马尔科姆已经出局了
maybe we can talk about a few things.
咱们是不是可以聊聊
Are you okay?
你还好吧
A professor at Stansfield is sleeping with a student.
斯坦斯菲尔德有个教授与学生有染
What?
说什么
A professor at Stansfield is sleeping with a student.
斯坦斯菲尔德有个教授与学生有染
Look.
看吧
That's my secret.
这就是我的秘密
Here.
拿着
That's what you're here for, right?
你就是为这个来的吧
By any means necessary.
不择手段
Wait, do you really think this is why I'm here?
不是 你真觉得我是因为这个来的
Well, I mean, we're hanging out,
好吧 怎么说呢 咱们刚还在打打闹闹
and your boyfriend just comes in,
你男朋友突然出现
and you start acting like a whole different person,
你立马就像变了个人
and then you break up with him
现在你和他分手
and expect me to jump when you say jump.
就指望着我跟着你的指挥棒转
It's like, I don't even know who you are.
这就好像 我完全看不透你
Yeah, and apparently I don't know you either.
是啊 我显然也看不透你
Mango.
芒果
Kiwi.
奇异果
Come on, now, you knew I was gonna get the secret.
别闹了 你早知道我能得到秘密
Papaya.
是木瓜
Lauren, look, I know you didn't like the book,
劳伦 我知道你不喜欢那本书
but, well, I'm not surprised you succeeded.
不过你能赢 也在我意料之中
Yeah, Professor Milgram, I'm not sure that I did.
米尔格拉姆教授 其实我也不知道是不是赢了
It's weird... Tariq told me his secret,
感觉很怪...塔里克把他的秘密告诉我
but I think he may have made it up.
但我觉得那是他编的
Mine said "Peach."
我的卡上是"桃子"
Professor Milgram?
米尔格拉姆教授
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表