剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
maybe Saxe is trying to use that against me.
也许萨克斯想用这一点对付我
I need you to tell Tariq
你得告诉塔里克
that if Epiphany takes the stand,
如果艾琵芬妮出庭
she may not look dangerous,
她可能看上去无害
but she is just as dangerous as Slim ever was.
但其实她和瘦条一样危险
Tell Tariq that I said
向塔里克转述我的话
that he needs to treat Epiphany the same way we treated Slim.
他得像我们当初对待瘦条一样对待艾琵芬妮
You had me followed?
你找人跟踪我了
You left me no choice.
是你逼我的
I figured out what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么了
You're gonna get Epiphany Turner
你要让艾琵芬妮·特纳
to name Tariq as part of the drug organization.
指证塔里克是毒贩组织的一员
It clears Tasha.
好把塔莎摘出去
That's why you and Davis are, uh, making out
所以最近几天你和戴维斯
under the bleachers these days.
一直在看台下忙活
I wanna get at the truth, Steven.
史蒂文 我想查出真♥相♥
You and Mak, you don't want the truth.
你和马不想要真♥相♥
But I do. I took an oath.
但我要 我宣过誓
Fuck your oath.
去你的誓言
If Tariq St. Patrick is guilty of some drug offense, great.
如果塔里克·圣帕特里克犯有毒品罪 很好
Fine.
行啊
But you still need to nail Tasha.
但你仍要给塔莎定罪
The story doesn't change. Steven...
说法不变 史蒂文...
Cooper!
库珀
And now I've got a new assignment for you.
我现在给你个新任务
You gotta get Davis MacLean, too.
你还要给戴维斯·麦克莱恩定罪
He's not breaking any rules.
他又没犯法
He's... he's defending his client.
他... 他是在为他的委托人辩护
First rule of American politics...
美国政坛头条规则...
it's not the truth, it's how the truth looks.
重要的不是真♥相♥ 而是表象
Come on.
你看
Big-shot African-American defense lawyer
著名的美国非裔辩护律师
colluding with a white U.S. Attorney
与一名白人检察官勾结
to put an Ivy League Black kid in jail?
将一位常春藤盟校的黑人学生送入监狱
Ben Crump's gonna love that.
本·克伦普还不乐死了
These pictures cut both ways, Saxe.
萨克斯 这些照片对你有利也有弊
You nail Davis,
要不你搞定戴维斯
or I nail your ass.
要不我搞定你
Yes, Cane's sent one of the GTGs up to Stansfield.
是的 凯恩派了一个GTG的成员去斯坦斯菲尔德
But he's been handled. It ain't handled.
但他被解决了 这事没有被解决
There's a whole investigation.
警♥察♥正在调查这事
And the shit that happened at the club...
以及发生在酒吧的那事...
the GTGs was retaliating for their man being "Handled,"
用你的话说 GTG在为他们被"解决"的成员
like you say.
报仇
Almost ended my whole career over this shit.
差点让我的整个职业生涯为他买♥♥单
And now they gonna question us up at the school.
而且现在他们打算在学校内盘查
I think I gotta tell them what I know.
我觉得我得告诉他们我所知道的
You don't need to tell nobody shit about this family
你不要向任何人提及这个家族
or what we do.
或者我们在做什么
If I don't tell them that I got jumped
如果我不告诉他们我被袭击的事
and they find out that the dead body in the pool
然后他们发现泳池的死尸
was related to y'all,
和你们所有人有关
I lose everything.
那我就完了
I might need to distance myself from what y'all do.
我可能得跟你们保持距离
Zeke, this ain't you.
齐克 这不关你的事
If they find out you got jumped,
如果他们发现你被袭击了
they'll be asking how you get out of it.
他们会问你是怎么逃脱的
You want Dru roped up? Of course not.
你希望德鲁被抓吗 怎么可能
Professor Milgram said I could come forward anonymously.
米尔格拉姆教授说我可以匿名的提供信息
I wouldn't even have to talk about Dru.
我甚至都不用提到德鲁
Carrie, right?
是卡丽 对吗
I remember her.
我记得她
Y'all looked real friendly at the game.
在球场的时候你俩看起来关系不错
She's my adviser. So she know about us?
她是我的指导老师 那她知道我们吗
That's why she giving advice ain't nobody ask her for?
所以她就给提供了别人不需要的意见吗
Professor Milgram just talked to a bunch of students.
米尔格拉姆教授只是找一群学生谈谈话
She don't know nothing.
她什么都不知道
I'm sorry, baby.
抱歉 孩子
I should've made sure you were straight,
我只是确认你还向着这个家
but you know not to ask about business.
但你知道的 不能过问生意的事情
Why don't you spend the night? Spend the night?
你今晚不如住这里吧 今晚住这里吗
Unless you got somewhere else you need to be.
除非你还要去其它地方
No.
没有
I can stay.
我可以住下
Zeke, I didn't know you were here.
齐克 我都不知道你来了
What up, D? What's up?
你好 小戴 你好呀
What do you know about Zeke and his adviser?
你知道齐克和他的指导老师的事情吗
His adviser? That Milgram lady?
他的指导老师 米尔格拉姆女士吗
You worried something's up? I know something's up.
你担心有事发生 我知道已经发生了
I just need to figure out what it is.
我只是要弄清楚具体是什么事
Wait, Ma.
等等 老妈
I saw something in Tariq's backpack.
我在塔里克的背包里看到些东西
I thought it was about Tariq, but maybe it's about Zeke.
我以为是跟塔里克有关的 但也许是跟齐克有关
Did your student interviews
你和学生的面谈
yield anything, Professor Reynolds?
有什么收获吗 雷诺兹教授
Nothing. None of my hardworking,
一无所获 我那些努力学习的
elite students knows anything about a dead gangbanger.
尖子生们都不认识这个死掉的混混
Are we done with this harassment?
这种骚扰可以结束吗
My apologies.
不好意思
What did your interviews yield, Professor?
你的面谈有收获吗 教授
I'm not sure.
不确定
What I know happened off campus that same evening.
我知道那晚校园外也有事情发生
Well, if it's off campus, then it's irrelevant.
如果是校园外的 那就不相关
I'll decide that.
这个由我决定
I'm sorry. Please.
不好意思 请继续
Well, after the game, a few of the players
比赛结束后 篮球队的一些球员
from the basketball team went to celebrate at a club.
去酒吧开庆功宴
They were jumped and assaulted by a gang.
他们被一伙混混袭击
Which gang?
哪一伙
Tasha said that Epiphany may have seen you talking
塔莎说艾琵芬妮可能见过你和你的朋友
to your friend Slim.
瘦条交谈
Slim?
瘦条吗
What'd she say about Slim?
她是怎么说瘦条的
That he was a dangerous criminal.
他是一位危险的罪犯
Is that true?
是真的吗
She said that if Epiphany is called to testify,
她说如果艾琵芬妮被传唤作证
you're supposed to treat her just the way you did Slim,
你得像对待瘦条那样对待她
and to be careful.
以及要小心
Tariq, what does that mean, "Treat Epiphany like Slim"?
塔里克 "像对待瘦条那样对待艾琵芬妮"是什么意思
Basically, she just wants me to stay away from her.
简单的说 她是想让我远离她
Let my mom know she has nothing to worry about, all right?
转告我妈妈 她无需担心 好吗
Epiphany never saw me with Slim,
艾琵芬妮从未见我和瘦条一起
so she won't have anything to say about me or my mother.
因此她也不会威胁到我或者我妈妈
Mrs. Tejada, um, my office hours are...
特哈达女士 我的工作时间是...
Right now.
现在
You don't look too surprised to see me.
你见到我并不是很惊讶
You wanna talk about Zeke.
你想说齐克的事情
It's... it's late.
有点... 有点晚了
I'm not sure it's appropriate.
我不确实是否合适
Appropriate?
合适吗
Like you fucking him?
就像你睡了他
I d... I d... You did.
我... 我... 你确实做了
And you didn't think anyone would find out.
你觉得不会被别人发现吗
W... What did Zeke tell you exactly?
齐克具体是怎么告诉你的
Let me tell you something.
我来告诉你
If you wanna keep your job,
如果你想保住你的工作
I suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut
无论你以为你知道了什么
about whatever you think you know.
我建议你管好你的嘴
And if Zeke gets in trouble for this swimming pool shit,
如果齐克因为泳池命案卷入麻烦
your name will be the first name out of my mouth.
我会立刻举报你
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表