剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
What about you?
你呢
You drugged him to get what you wanted.
你给他下药 为了找你要的东西
It was a mistake.
那是个错误
I made a lot of mistakes.
我犯了很多错
So did I.
我也是
He's gonna get you hurt...
他会伤到你的...
or killed.
甚至害死你
I really loved you...
我真的很爱你...
and I still do.
现在还是
I guess you fucked that up, then, huh?
那你还真是搞砸了哈
Yo. I been looking for you.
嗨 我在找你
Where you been at, dressed like that?
你穿成那样去哪儿了
I was at court for my ma.
我去法庭陪我妈
She just got released today, man.
她今天被释放了 兄弟
Shit is crazy.
事情真疯狂
Word.
呼
Congrats. That's dope.
恭喜了 那真不错
What's up with you? You good?
你呢 你还好吗
I been reaching out to Dru, but... he ain't responding.
我一直在联♥系♥德鲁 但... 他没回复
You been to Monet's?
你去过莫奈那儿了吗
Nah. What's up?
没 怎么了
His name came up when the team got pulled in
学校问球队夜店的事
about that club thing.
有人提到他的名字了
I've been trying to fix it,
我一直努力摆平这事儿
but he probably needs a...
但可能...
a heads-up in case the cops start looking at him.
要给他个提醒 万一警♥察♥盯上他
Hold the fuck on. What... what...
等一下 什...什...
what club thing are you talking about?
什么夜店的事
Monet ain't tell you?
莫奈没和你说吗
Some of those GTG niggas rolled up on me
游泳池淹死人的那天晚上
that night that dude got killed in the pool.
有几个GTG帮的找上我
Almost shot me trying to get at Cane.
为了报复凯恩 他们差点开枪打到我
What's up? You good?
还好吗 你没事吧
I'm straight.
我还站着
You should watch your back, Tariq.
你该当心点 塔里克
Monet don't tell everybody what they need to know.
莫奈从不告诉任何人他们该知道的事
That's why I'm wrapped up in this now.
所以我现在才会麻烦缠身
If they know about Dru,
如果他们查清了德鲁
they might find out about you too.
可能也会把你查出来
Nah, it's cool. I...
没事的 我...
I'll figure that out.
我会想到办法的
I wish you would've stayed away from my auntie
你要是听我的话 跟我姨保持距离
like I told you.
那该多好
What's up, D? What's up?
你好吗 小黛 你怎么样
Look.
听着
Zeke doesn't know Dru got shot.
齐克不知道德鲁中枪了
Yeah, well, my cousin's been asking a lot of questions,
我表哥一直东问西问
making Monet nervous.
让莫奈神经紧张
She don't want him caught up in something he can't handle.
她不希望他惹上些自己应付不了的事
It might be too late.
可能已经迟了
Dru's name came up while the cops
警方调查GTG的时候
was looking into GTG.
注意到了德鲁
They brought in the whole basketball team.
他们让整个篮球队接受盘问
Now they looking closely at him and Zeke
校园里出了命案后
after the body dropped at campus.
他们正密切观察他和齐克
Fuck.
见鬼
Tariq, we don't need that kind of heat right now,
塔里克 这情况对我们很不利
not when Monet just killed the connect.
尤其是莫奈刚干掉了供货商
I know.
我明白
I mean, maybe Ramirez can help.
也许拉米雷斯能帮忙
Ramirez ain't been taking her calls.
拉米雷斯一直不接她电♥话♥
Why is that?
怎么会这样
D, come on. I'm a part of this.
小黛 我不是外人
All right? You need to tell me
你必须告诉我实情
what's going on so I can help.
我才能帮你们
Cane's out of control.
凯恩失控了
Do you need me to spell it out?
还需要我细说吗
Fuck.
见鬼
Why the fuck would he do that?
他为什么要这么干
I mean, I thought he'd chill by now, but...
我以为他已经消了气 可...
Tariq, you need to be careful.
塔里克 你得小心点
The only person he hated more than Ramirez is you,
比拉米雷斯更惹他恨的人就是你
and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.
而我不希望你发生任何事
Well, nothing's gonna happen to me,
好了 我不会有事的
and I'ma make sure nothing happens to you.
而且我会确保你也平安
You know that now.
你知道的
I got you, D. Okay?
小黛 有我在 明白吗
I got you.
你不会有事
Yo.
嘿
What up?
好吗
I heard the news about your mom.
我听说了你妈妈的事
And Riley came here.
还有莱利来过了
The fuck's she have to say?
她有什么好说的
Said to stay away from you,
她让我离你远点
said maybe you weren't telling me
说你可能对我隐瞒了
everything about your family,
你家里的实际情况
about your dad.
还有你♥爸♥爸的事
Well, what do you think?
那你怎么想
To be honest, bro, I think she's out of her fucking mind.
说真的 老兄 我觉得她脑子不正常
I don't know, bro. Honestly,
说不清 哥们 说实话
I don't think Riley was that fake.
我不觉得莱利有那么虚伪
I mean, she basically lived here.
我是说 她基本上都住进来了
I don't think Saxe had her doing that shit.
我不认为是萨克斯让她这么做的
She's still hooked on it, bro.
哥们 她还迷着我呢
I mean, who can blame her. Am I right?
这也怪不了她 对吗
So now that your mom's out...
你妈妈都已经出来了...
what happens with the app?
软件的事怎么干
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, we could keep going.
我们可以接着干
I know you don't need money for your mom's lawyers.
我知道你不需要钱帮你妈妈请律师了
We got a good thing.
我们挖到了宝
I know you got a lot to think about
我明白你妈妈出狱了
with your mom being out,
你有很多事得操心
and I'm not trying to step on that,
我也并不想干扰你
but I'm finally good at something, 'Riq.
但我终于有拿手的活儿了 塔里克
This is my thing.
我有一面之长了
I feel you, Bray, but...
我懂你 小布 但...
I mean, you're not... not nervous
你难道完全... 不在意
with all this heat on campus right now?
眼下学校里的紧张气氛吗
Nah, nah, nah. Cane dropped that body, not us.
不 不 是凯恩杀了人 不是我们
And you said you was done working with him, right?
而且你说了你不再和他一起干了 对吗
Think we should just wait until the school
等到大家都对学校里的警♥察♥
gets sick and tired of the cops being around,
感到厌倦和厌恶了
and we just go back to work, right?
我们就该继续工作了 对吗
I mean, no pressure, but if you're still in,
我不想勉强你 但只要你愿意
fuck, so am I.
我没问题
I mean, if I am done, then...
其实 如果我不干了...
you could always take over from me.
可以全都交给你
Tejada's still gonna need someone to run the app.
特哈达仍然需要有人来运营这个软件
Look, we'll figure this out later, a'ight?
我们会有个打算的 好吗
I gotta go talk to my professor.
我得跟我教授聊聊
All right. See you, bro.
好吧 回头见 老兄
Chop it up later. Yeah.
稍后再谈 好的
Come in.
进来吧
Professor, how come there's no class today?
教授 今天为什么没课
We're still doing student interviews.
我们还在盘查学生
How's that going? You guys know who did it?
进展如何 你们查出了谁干的吗
Actually, that's what I called you in to talk about:
其实 这就是我要跟你谈的
the investigation.
调查案情
Have a seat.
坐吧
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表