剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I heard some people inside talkin' that same shit.
我在牢里也听到有人这么说
Let's just say they ain't talkin' at all no more.
不过他们现在已经说不了话了
I'm sorry for your loss, Ms. Richards.
节哀顺变 理查兹女士
Spanky was my day one, my best friend.
巴掌一直都是我最好的朋友
Anybody throwing dirt on his name
不管是谁要污蔑他
gotta deal with me now.
都得先过我这一关
Well...
嗯
it's good to have you out, at least.
至少你出来了 真好
You always took care of Spank.
你一直都很照顾巴掌
I got you now.
现在有我照顾你
You need anything, just holla at me.
有需要就找我
I'll be around.
我就在附近
Got a minute, Carrie?
凯莉 有时间吗
Not here.
在这里可不行
And it's Professor Milgram at school.
在学校 你得叫我米尔格拉姆教授
Right, right, right. My bad.
好好好 我错了
So what's wrong?
怎么了
It's just this rivalry game tomorrow.
明天的对抗博弈
It's already airing on ESPN,
都上娱乐体育节目电视网了
and I just found out NBA scouts gonna be there too.
我才知道 NBA球探也会来
Well, that's great.
那是好事啊
Isn't this everything you've been waiting for?
这不就是你一直等待的机会吗
That's why I'm nervous.
所以我才紧张
If I don't show out for these scouts,
如果我没能在球探们面前大放异彩
I could end up in the second round of the draft,
我可能就会沦落到第二轮的运动员选拔里
and half them dudes end up playing overseas.
第二轮选中的人里有一半都去国外打球了
Okay.
好吧
Play this out.
来玩个游戏
Say all that does happen.
就说这一切都发生了
What's the worst that can happen to you?
你能遇到的最坏的事是什么
Ain't about me.
这跟我没关系
I'm holding down my whole family.
我要为我全家打比赛
They're depending on me,
他们都指望我呢
and I just wanna make it to the league
我只想进联赛
so they can stop what they've been doing...
那他们就不必在做...
...stop working.
不必再工作了
Well, just approach it like it's any other game.
把它当做平常的比赛
It might help put my mind at ease
要是待会能见到你
if I know I'm gonna see you later.
没准能让我心情放松呢
Tonight's a little busy.
我今晚有点忙
I'll call you.
我打给你
Not if I call you first, girl.
没准我先给你打呢 美女
Well, look who it is.
看看这是谁
Good to see you again, Mr. And Mrs. Baldwin.
很高兴又见面了 鲍尔温先生 鲍尔温夫人
Hey.
你好
I'm surprised you were all alone in class, Tariq.
课上你一直都是一个人 塔里克 我挺意外的
They couldn't grant your mother release for the weekend?
他们不允许你母亲周末外出吗
My mother will be home for good very soon, actually.
其实我母亲很快就能彻底回家了
Okay, anyways, we were actually just on our way to lunch.
说实话 我们正准备去吃饭
You can join us if you want. Oh, that'd be perfect.
一起来吗 那太好了
I just have to grab something from my room really quick.
我先回趟房♥间 拿个东西 很快就过来
Yo, what was up with you the other night?
我说 那天晚上你怎么了
Look, you had just broken up with your man, a'ight?
你不是刚和你男朋友分手吗
What did you want me to do?
你觉得我该怎么做
I make the move, and then I'm the asshole.
我要是采取了行动 那不成混♥蛋♥了
Why didn't you just say that, then?
那你那天怎么没这么说
'Sup, 'Riq?
挺好的吧 塔里克
The fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么来了
Looks like I'm interrupting.
我是不是打扰你们了
Oh, well.
也挺好
Yeah, you actually are.
你还真来得不是时候
Now I see what the other night was about.
现在我知道那晚是为什么了
She doesn't look worth it to me.
要我说 她不值得
Oh, shit, you big mad, huh?
别扯了 这么着急上火呢
Lauren.
劳伦
Lauren, I'll catch up, a'ight? Don't bother.
劳伦 我回头就找你去 行吗 不用麻烦了
Yo, what the fuck you up here for?
说你呢 你♥他♥妈♥来干嘛
I hope you're not here to collect,
不是来拿钱的吧
'cause I don't owe you shit.
反正我也不欠你钱
It's Parents' Weekend, homecoming,
今天是家长陪读周末 返校活动
the big basketball game.
有大型篮球比赛
It's Yale versus Stansfield.
耶鲁对斯坦斯菲尔德
I'm here to make money.
我是来赚钱的
All these people on campus at once is a fucking cash cow.
学校里这帮人瞬间就他妈都是现金牛
I brought product down here.
我拿了货来
I just need you to tell me how to move it.
找你就是想让你告诉我怎么卖♥♥
Split it 50/50.
对半分成
To be honest with you, Effie, I'm not on that shit no more.
实话实说 埃菲 我不干这破事了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I don't sell drugs. I'm done.
我不卖♥♥毒品 不干了
I'm out the game.
我退出了
You really hate me that much?
你真这么讨厌我吗
That you just gonna lie straight to my face?
以至于当着我的面撒谎
This has nothing to do with you, all right?
这和你没关系 明白吗
But since you did ruin my whole afternoon,
反正你把我一个下午都搞砸了
I got a paper to write.
我♥干♥脆写论文作业去
Damn.
真见鬼
A'ight.
好吧
Look, all I am saying is that catches like Malcolm
听我说 抱着天上掉馅饼的心态 不可能
don't grow on trees, dear.
拿下马尔科姆那样的人呀 乖乖
And even though I don't advocate chasing a man,
虽然我不赞成倒追男生
I think maybe you should reach out.
不过我还是觉得你该主动采取行动
Mom, it's over.
妈妈 都结束了
Well, I'm still going golfing with him.
反正我还跟他一起打高尔夫
Hey, excuse me.
抱歉打扰一下
You know where the freshmen stay at?
你们知道新生住哪里吗
Um, freshmen dorms are straight ahead.
新生宿舍一直往前
You look way too young to be somebody's parent.
你看上去挺年轻的 不像是父母
Who are you here for?
你要找谁
My little cousin Tariq.
找我表弟塔里克
St. Patrick?
圣帕特里克
Yeah, you know him?
是啊 你认识他
Oh, we're all quite acquainted with Tariq.
我们和塔里克相当熟
Okay, his building is right around the corner.
那好 他住的楼那边一拐弯就到
The names are on the door.
门上有名字
Oh, he might be kind of busy right now, though.
不过这会儿他大概正忙着呢
Not too busy for me.
再忙也得见我
Oh, and don't tell him I'm here.
另外别告诉他我找他
It's a surprise.
想给他个惊喜
Don't worry. I won't.
放心吧 我才不会呢
Thank you.
谢谢
What? Don't hold out on me, man.
怎么样 别藏着掖着了
What do you think?
你怎么看的
I love the new story.
我喜欢死这个新故事了
It feels real.
非常真实
Like your first book, but grittier.
就像你的第一本书 而且更有韧性
Okay, but, listen:
很好 听我说
I truly believe that this can be the fundamental text
我从心底里相信 这个故事会成为
on Black male identity for the next generation.
描述下一代黑人男性身份的基础文本
Yo, but even better, I can sell this drug-dealing family shit.
更重要的是 这个贩毒一家人的故事很好销的
I set up meetings with the majors.
我安排好和几个出版商见面了
Should be a big payday for the both of us.
咱俩都能大赚一笔
And I gotta know, how does it end?
我很想知道 结局是怎样啊
Does the kid end up dead?
这孩子最后是死了
In jail?
蹲大牢了
Graduating and going straight?
还是毕业后改邪归正了
Gotta wait and see.
等着瞧吧
You don't know, do you?
你是不是自己也不知道
Look, publishers are gonna want the full spiel, all right?
我说 出版商要的可是完整的故事
So just figure that shit out, nigga.
赶紧把故事编圆 兄弟
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表