剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Guards overheard her making a phone call last night,
她昨晚打电♥话♥时被警卫听到了
and, uh, I know why.
而且 我知道了原因
Ma's in jail because of you.
妈妈坐牢就是因为你
She's in jail 'cause she took the weight that you never would.
她坐牢是因为她替我顶了罪 你就不会这么做
You were in the way.
你是个障碍
And I had to.
我别无选择
I had to do it.
我必须除掉你
I did what you would have done.
换做是你 也会这么做的
Tariq...
塔里克...
shot his father.
枪杀了他的父亲
Not Tommy Egan.
而非汤米·伊根
Tasha lied to protect him,
塔莎说谎是为了保护他
which is why she now wants
所以她现在想要认罪
to take a plea to make this all go away.
以此平息一切
She's afraid the truth will come out.
她害怕真♥相♥见光
That shit's inadmissible as fuck.
法庭不会采信这些
True.
没错
But now that I know what to look for, I'll find it.
既然我发现了破绽 就有线索可查
You'll never get this in,
你没法让这些上法庭
and I can still call Tameika
而我仍然可以传唤塔梅卡
as a witness and prove you've got your own agenda.
证明你动用职权行使私人目的
So we're at an impasse.
看来是个僵局
Or an opportunity.
或者是个机会
What do we both want?
我们共同的目的是什么
Or rather, what's in the interest of justice?
换句话说 正义的最大意义是什么
Tasha's not the queenpin.
塔莎不是犯罪头目
She's not.
她不是
And you didn't kill James St. Patrick.
你也没杀詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
I did not.
我没有
So, if I back off the recusal and we go to trial...
那么 如果我撤销回避请求 继续审理...
...we work together.
我们合作
I get Tariq to take the stand, and on cross, you do your job.
我让塔里克出庭接受盘问 你公事公办
So Tasha goes home.
那么塔莎无罪释放
And the real killer goes to jail.
真正的凶手进牢房♥
She won't be happy when her son is convicted of murder.
谋杀罪落到她儿子身上 她不会开心的
He'll be tried as an adult now. He might get the needle.
他现在会被作为成年人审判 可能是死刑
He's not my client. I don't care.
他不是我的当事人 我不在乎
When Tasha's acquitted, I'm in the win column.
只要塔莎被宣判无罪 我就赢了
Is it a deal?
说定了吗
In the interest of justice...
为了正义...
...it's a deal.
我们说定了
Tariq St. Patrick's going to jail.
塔里克会被绳之以法
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表