剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Ma, why didn't you tell me this?
妈 你为什么不告诉我
Because it didn't matter until now.
因为这本来是无关紧要的事
Everything Saxe told her
任何萨克斯跟她说的话
she could say because it wasn't privileged.
她都可以外传 因为他们的对话不具保密性
If someone figures out when you saw him
如果有人查到你见到他的时间
or why you saw him,
又或者你为什么会见到他
it messes up our whole timeline.
我们整个的时间线就被打乱了
You'll be exposed.
你会暴露的
We gotta keep Tameika off the stand.
我们得让塔梅卡出不了庭
She knows too much.
她知道得太多了
Need me to take care of her?
需要我搞定她吗
What?
什么
No. No way.
不 没门儿
You made a decision, and now I'm making a decision.
你当初私自做决定 现在轮到我来决定了
I'll just tell Davis to pull the subpoena.
我让戴维斯撤销传票就好
You call no more shots from here on out, okay?
从现在开始你说的不算了 知道吗
I got us now.
我说了算
I don't know why you don't want a bubble tea.
我不明白你为什么不喝珍珠奶茶
It's really good. I mean, are you off sugar?
真的太好喝了 你在戒糖吗
That'd be great for your skin if you can pull it off.
如果你把糖戒了 对你的皮肤有很大好处
What?
什么
Look, I- I don't want a bubble tea.
我...我不想喝珍珠奶茶
I want information about Tariq St. Patrick.
我想要有关塔里克·圣帕特里克的信息
Why? Because I'm prosecuting his mother.
为什么 因为我在起诉他妈妈
She claims to be broke, but somehow can afford
她宣称破产了 但是却请得起
the best defense attorney in New York.
纽约最好的辩护律师
Now, if I can prove Tariq
如果我可以证明是塔里克
is funding her legal team with dirty money,
用不义之财来帮她请律师团队的话
I can shut down the whole defense.
我就可以把整个被告一方全秒了
Have you seen him, I don't know,
你见过他
with any large lump sums of cash?
拿着一大笔现金吗
Just anything suspicious.
任何可疑的事都行
I did overhear him on the phone with his grandmother.
我听过他跟他外婆打电♥话♥
She was asking him for money.
她问他要钱
That's interesting. I know, right?
真有趣 我知道 是吧
Usually it's the other way around with college kids.
通常来讲 大学生的生活都不是这样的
Speaking of which, I wanna get my nose pierced,
说到大学生活 我想穿个鼻洞
and I was wondering if...
我想...
But how did you get close enough
但是 你是怎么在塔里克
to hear Tariq on the phone without him noticing you?
注意不到你的情况下近距离听到他讲电♥话♥的
I've been spending the night in his room a lot lately.
我最近经常在他房♥间里过夜
What the fuck?
什么鬼
You-you... You're sleeping with him?
你...你跟他睡了啊
Riley, I didn't tell you to, ugh, do that.
莱利 我可没叫你这么做
In fact, I told you not to talk to him.
事实上 我叫你别跟他说话
First of all, Uncle Nancy, I'm a woman now.
南希舅舅 首先 我成年了
I can sleep with whoever, whenever I want to.
我可以在任何时候跟任何人睡
It's just sex. Oh, God.
就是性而已 我的天啊
But it's not Tariq that I'm dating.
而且跟我交往的不是塔里克
Apparently I'm not his type.
我明显就不是他的菜
His roommate's my boyfriend, I think.
他的室友才是我的男朋友
I mean, we haven't talked labels yet,
虽然我们还没有确定关系
but I think it's going that way.
但我觉得也快了
I mean, I'm more polyamorous, if I think about it,
我是性开放主义者 但我想了想
but I could give monogamy a try,
单配偶我也可以尝试下
like the olds, and see if I like it.
向老一辈一样 看我是否喜欢
Can we just please just stop talking about sex and...
拜托 我们能别谈性嘛 还有那个...
Who...who is this guy?
那...那家伙是叫什么
Brayden Weston.
布雷登·韦斯顿
He's square, but he's rich, white,
他古板守旧 很有钱 是白人
privileged.
有权有势
You'd like him. He's just like you.
你会喜欢他的 他就跟你一样
Eh, except his roommate, Tariq, is from a notorious crime family.
可他的室友塔里克却出生于臭名昭著的犯罪家庭
If Tariq is as badass as you say he is,
如果塔里克真的像你说的那么坏
then I have the best seat in the house.
那我现在就占据着风♥水♥宝♥地♥呀
Fine.
好吧
Since you're already spending time in the room,
鉴于你在他宿舍已经待了一段时间
I need you to start keeping tabs
我需要你帮我留意
on who comes to visit Tariq and report back to me.
谁来找过他 然后向我汇报
But this is important.
有一点很重要
Don't talk to him.
不要和他说话
Don't ask him questions.
不要问他问题
Just observe and report.
就只是观察和汇报
Observe and report. You got it.
观察和汇报 包在我身上
Now, some people also say
现在 有部分人认为
that O. Henry was satirizing love
欧·亨利通过把书中的人物
by writing these characters as fools.
描绘成傻瓜来讽刺爱情
So what do you all think?
你们是怎么想的
To be early is to be on time.
提前到即准时到
To be on time is to be late.
准时到即迟到
To be late is to be forgotten, Mr. St. Patrick.
而迟到即意味着被遗忘 圣帕特里克先生
Yes, I know. Um, I apologize.
是的 我知道 非常抱歉
I had some family issues I had to take care of earlier.
前段时间家里出了点事 需要我去处理
Well, the 15-page paper was due at the beginning of class.
好吧 十五页的论文在上课时就截止提交了
It's 25 pages now.
现在要交就交二十五页给我
Both Jim and Della buy each other a gift
故事的最后 吉姆和黛拉相互给对方买♥♥礼物
that ultimately seems financially foolish,
经济方面而言 是一种愚蠢的行为
because being poor,
因为经济窘迫
they cannot afford to waste money on things they cannot use.
他们没有多余的钱浪费在用不上的东西上
I need you to retract the subpoena.
我需要你撤回传票
Wait, what?
等下 你说什么
Okay, Tameika's testimony
塔梅卡的证词
will reveal that Saxe was working with you
可以证明萨克斯曾跟你合作
to convict your husband,
以便定你丈夫的罪
which totally contradicts
这也可以完全推♥翻♥
his whole theory about you being the queenpin.
他说你是主犯的说辞
Tameika knows every dirty thing Saxe has ever done.
塔梅卡知道萨克斯做过的每一件坏事
She knows where all the bodies are buried.
她知道所有的秘密
Tasha, we need Tameika.
塔莎 我们需要塔梅卡
Hell, you need Tameika.
你需要塔梅卡
She puts the nail in Saxe's coffin.
她可以指证萨克斯的违规操作
He recuses himself, I refile to get the charges dismissed,
如果他回避审判 我重新申请撤销指控
and you...you could go home the same day.
然后你当天就能回家
I am asking you, Davis, do not put her on the stand.
求你了 戴维斯 别让她出庭作证
And I'm telling you, she's testifying.
我跟你说 她必须出庭
What?
什么
Hello, I'm the client.
等等 我可是你的当事人
And I'm the lawyer. You wanna go home or not?
而我可是你的律师 你还想不想回家
Tariq, listen...
塔里克 听着
why is it that we are the culture
为何我们的文化
where it's corny to be smart or responsible?
会觉得整洁漂亮和责任感很老套呢
Now, we as Black people
我们黑人必须时刻抗争
must fight daily to change that narrative.
改变这种风气
You're right.
你说得对
Look, I know you have a lot going on with your mom
我知道你妈那边有很多事需要你处理
and your dad,
还有你♥爸♥爸的事
but your behavior reflects
可是你的行为
poorly upon us as Black men on this campus,
让我们这些学校里的黑人感到很丢脸
and specifically me as your professor.
作为你教授的我感到丢脸
Now, I am responsible for you, Tariq.
我现在要对你负责 塔里克
Listen, you keep my parents out of your mouth, all right?
你能别再提我爸妈了吗
Man, you need to do your job instead of trying to be my dad.
你又不是我爸 你教好自己的书就行了
I had a father, all right? I don't need you.
我有爸爸 好吗 我不用你管
Monet was pressing me about some drawing earlier,
莫奈早些时候问我一张画的事
but I held it down.
不过我没说什么
I think she's trying to figure out if you was,
我想她是想知道你是不是...
you know... Yeah, nigga.
你懂的 兄弟 我懂
It's not no secret.
这不是秘密
My whole family knows.
我全家都知道
Monet's testing you.
莫奈在考验你
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表