剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
He has his reasons, of course,
当然他有他的理由
but the book doesn't give it to us.
但书里并没有提到
I think you missed the point.
我想你偏题了
It's hard to get the point if you don't finish the book.
不读完书当然找不到主题
Amen to that.
那可不
I'm sorry I didn't finish the book.
很抱歉书我没读完
Hey, I want to do this work,
我很想读这门学科
and I want to be challenged in this way.
我想用这种方式挑战自己
I want to make you guys proud.
我想让你们为我骄傲
I just... I just didn't have enough time.
我只是...没有足够的时间
Well, that was a waste of time.
真是浪费时间
Professor Milgram, next time you feel the need for charity,
米尔格拉姆教授 下次你想做慈善的时候
maybe you should donate to the Red Cross.
也许你该给红十字会捐款
Hey, Oliver, look, I didn't say I was off this kid entirely.
奥利弗听着 我并没完全放弃这个孩子
You're not?
你没有吗
It takes a lot of balls to come in here and say
到这里来说你不喜欢我们让你读的书
you didn't like the book we asked you to read.
需要很大的勇气
Balls are not what I look for in a student.
我想在学生身上找到的不是勇气
No, but maybe you should.
对 但也许你需要
We want to teach new thinkers, passionate thinkers,
我们想教有新想法 有热情
the greatest minds of our next generation.
在我们下一代中有伟大想法的人
That was a great mind to you? Well, it could be.
刚才那个对你来说算伟大吗 他可以是
He has been through extensive trauma in his life
他经历了巨大创伤
and in the last month, and he's still here,
而且那是上个月的事 可他还在坚持
and he still read the book.
他还在继续读这本书
He didn't finish the book!
他根本就没把书读完
Okay, fair, but he got it 24 hours ago.
好吧 但他24小时之前才拿到书
His mother is on trial for his father's murder.
他爸爸被杀 妈妈在为此受审
I don't know what else he had to do yesterday.
我不知道他昨天还能做什么事
Do you?
你们呢
I think we should give him another shot.
我觉得我们应该再给他一次机会
Ms. Green, I am so sorry I'm late.
格林女士 很抱歉我迟到了
I have a lot of other clients. My name is Dana Patterson.
我客户太多了 我叫德纳·帕特森
I'm your public defender.
我是你的公设辩护律师
Can you get me the same deal Tameika did?
你能用塔梅卡给我用的那套做法吗
What deal was that?
哪一套
It's not mentioned here in your paperwork.
你的材料上面没提到这个
Funny thing about that deal.
关于那一套
It went out the window along with your story
你说是你开枪杀人的故事
about you being the shooter.
已经行不通了
Forensics just came back.
法医鉴定结果出来了
Whoever shot your husband was between 5' 11" And 6' 2" Tall.
杀害你丈夫的人身高在一米八到两米零六之间
So unless you were standing on a ladder,
除非你当时是站在梯子上
Ms. Green, you didn't pull the trigger.
格林女士 你没有开枪
Okay, so if you know my client didn't kill her husband,
要是你知道我的委托人没有杀她丈夫
why is she still in here?
为什么她还在这
Quinton Wallace... we know Tasha set him up
昆顿·华♥莱♥士♥ 我们知道是塔莎陷害了他
to take the fall for this murder.
让他代凶手受罪
Accessory after the fact, okay.
事后从犯 好吧
No, Dana, she started that plan in motion
不 德纳 在詹姆斯·圣帕特里克还活着的时候
while James St. Patrick was still alive,
她就已经在执行计划了
so it's conspiracy one, plus aiding and abetting,
那就是一个共谋 加上协助和教唆
plus the gun possession charge,
再加非法持枪罪名
which is all we'll charge
除非她告诉我们凶手的名字
if she gives us the name of the shooter.
不然我们就以这些所有罪名控告她
What kind of time?
会判多久
She can plead on conspiracy, 15 years.
她可以认下♥阴♥谋罪 判刑15年
What?
你说什么
If you don't give us the name of the shooter
如果你不告诉我们凶手的名字
and we do go to trial, we can charge you with murder.
那就法庭上见 我们能起诉你谋杀罪
Just give me the name.
把名字告诉我
You already lied to me once, Ms. Green.
你已经骗过我一次了 格林女士
Don't do it again.
不要再有第二次
I think you should cooperate.
我觉得你最好配合
Andre Coleman.
安德鲁·科尔曼
He wanted my husband dead.
他想让我丈夫死
He said he would help me. It was his gun.
他说他会帮我 枪是他的
I'll check out your Coleman story, Ms. Green.
我会去核实科尔曼的事 格林女士
Dana, we'll be in touch.
德纳 保持联络
Okay, Jenny. Love the dress.
好的 詹妮 你裙子真漂亮
I know ten to 15 years sounds like a lot,
我知道十到十五年听起来很长
but it's not gonna get better than this, I promise.
但我保证 这已经是最好的情况了
Why did you fire Tameika Washington, by the way?
对了 你为什么解雇了塔梅卡·华盛顿
I hear she's really good.
我听说她很棒
Sorry, I just need you to sign...
抱歉 我需要你签一下...
So sorry, I am j... I am having a day.
很抱歉 我今天事太多了
John, what the fuck you doing here?
约翰 你怎么在这
Who's this guy?
这人是谁
Well, we're hearing some disturbing news
关于詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的案件
about the James St. Patrick case.
我们听到了一些不太好的消息
I thought it was federal,
我本来以为是联邦的案子
but I heard you kicked it over to the locals.
但我听说你把它踢到地方了
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
I don't know who you are, but I'm not sure we should be
虽然我不知道你是谁 但我觉得你在场我们没法
discussing prosecutorial discretion in front of you.
讨论检控裁量权的问题
I'm Steven Ott, DNC,
我是民♥主♥党委员会的史蒂文·奥特
and I was a prosecutor for 15 years
在我来党内工作之前
before I left to work for the party,
当过15年的检察官
so I think I can keep up.
我想我应该能听懂的
Yeah, doesn't explain what you're doing here in my office.
这并没有解释你为什么来我的办公室
It's important to the Democratic Party
民♥主♥党不能容许
that certain details about James St. Patrick's life
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的某些生活细节
not come out in court.
在法庭上被宣扬
I don't know what that has to do with me.
不知这跟我有何相干
Well, Tasha's using a justification defense, Cooper.
库珀 塔莎要做免责辩护
She's saying that James St. Patrick
她指称詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
was a drug-dealing homicidal monster.
是个经营毒品的杀人魔鬼
Yeah, he was.
对 他是
Yeah, well, we see it differently.
我们不这么认为
Okay.
好吧
You-you know, I-I'm-I'm-I'm sorry, John.
约翰 抱歉 我想说
What game are we playing here?
你们想怎么样
Well, Steven and I, we have an idea.
我和史蒂夫有个主意
We'd like you to charge Tasha St. Patrick
希望你动用联邦反集团贩毒法
under the Kingpin Statute.
控告塔莎·圣帕特里克
Well, Queenpin in this case, I guess.
她是这案子的主犯
We got a friendly judge to sign over an arrest warrant.
一位很熟的法官签发了这张逮捕令
For what?
什么罪名
For running St. Patrick's organization.
罪名是经营圣帕特里克犯罪集团
Drug trafficking, murder, assaults, the whole thing.
贩毒 谋杀 暴♥力♥活动 所有罪行
I mean, you wanted to build a RICO, there it is.
你想打击集团犯罪 这就是
St. Patrick's murder is the predicate crime
圣帕特里克的谋杀案
that can open this whole thing right up.
是所有这一切的切入点
You say she was silencing the ex-husband as a witness.
你就说她前夫要指证她 却被她灭了口
You could hang the whole thing on her.
你就为全部罪行找到了主
But she isn't the head of this organization.
可她不是这个犯罪集团的首脑
She knew what he was doing. She's an accomplice.
她知道他的所作所为 她是个共犯
But she was never the boss.
但她不是头儿
Gentlemen, I'd love to help you, but I can't.
我想帮你们 但我帮不了
St. Patrick roughed Tasha up the night before she shot him.
在被枪击前 圣帕特里克对她施过暴
I saw the bruises myself.
我亲眼看过她身上的瘀青
It's a local case, a domestic.
这是个家暴案 该由当地处理
I gotta let the DA handle it.
我打算交给地方检察官
Okay.
行啊
You know you owe me, Mr. US Attorney.
你欠我人情 联邦检察官先生
Yeah, you think about that, okay?
好好想想 行吗
I got you this job, and I can take it away.
我能给你这位子 也能让你滚蛋
Oh, shit. You ain't lock it?
见鬼 你没锁门吗
Yo, my bad. My bad, bro.
这得怪我 老兄
Hey, you my new roommate, Tariq?
你就是我的新室友 塔里克
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表