剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Next time Cane fucks up,
凯恩下次再闯祸的时候
maybe that's who you should call.
或许你该打电♥话♥找他
Don't call me.
别找我
Mr. Johnson, you have
约翰逊先生 你是否知道
specific knowledge of the workings
所谓的幽灵团队
of the so-called Ghost crew, do you not?
具体工作内容
You were a member?
你是其中一员吗
I never heard of the Ghost crew; that's hilarious.
我从未听说过幽灵团队 还挺搞笑的
What?
什么
You're saying now you weren't part of the drug organization
你是在说你不是以汤米·伊根为首的
run by Tommy Egan, street name Ghost?
贩毒组织的一员吗 他在道上的名字是幽灵
Tommy Egan? Who that?
汤米·伊根 他是谁
Mr. Johnson, we discussed your testimony.
约翰逊先生 我们讨论过你的证词
You recognize that picture?
你认识这个人吗
I said I would tell you what I knew.
我说过我会告诉你我知道的事情
What I know is, ain't no way a white guy like that
我知道的就是 皇后区不可能有这么个白人
runs a major drug organization in Queens.
控制一家大型的贩毒组织
Mr. Johnson, we believe
约翰逊先生 我们认为
you were deeply and intimately involved
你和伊根的贩毒组织
in Egan's drug organization.
关系非常密切
You are the last man standing
你是这个价值数百万美金组织中
in a multimillion-dollar operation
唯一还活着的人
that ran in all five boroughs of New York
该组织遍布纽约的全部五个区
for over 15 years.
经营了十五年
Not me. You were arrested in a warehouse
不是我 你是在一间仓库中被捕的
that belonged to one of his holding corporations.
而那间仓库是他名下的资产
That was a setup from a crooked cop.
这个一个黑警做的局
A crooked cop. Blanca Rodriguez.
一名黑警 布兰卡·罗德里格斯
You got her kicked off the force a little while ago, right?
你前段时间把她踢出警队了 不是吗
She set me up. I was lookin' for work.
她设局害我 我当时正在找工作
She lured me there on a job interview, and boom,
她引诱我去那里参加工作面试
pajamas and Patakis,
接着就是一片混乱
all for bein' in the wrong place at the wrong time.
都是因为在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
So you have no information about Tommy Egan?
所以你对汤米·伊根一无所知
None. You realize that lying
不知道 你知道在法庭上撒谎
on the stand is a violation of your plea arrangement.
是违反你的认罪协议的吧
Actually, you gave me transactional immunity.
事实上 你给我的是罪行豁免
As long as I show up, take the stand,
只要我愿意出庭
and answer your questions to the best of my ability,
尽我最大的能力回答你的问题
I've held up my end of the deal.
我就已经完成了我的任务
Yeah. I got a lawyer now.
是呀 我现在有律师了
Mm. Seems like it.
嗯 看起来确实如此
One last question.
最后一个问题
In your travels, looking for work,
在你去找工作的期间
you ever meet anyone in the St. Patrick family?
你是否遇到过圣帕特里克家族的任何一个人呢
Reminding you that you were wearing
让我提醒你 你在被抓捕的时候
James St. Patrick's watch when you were arrested.
正带着詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的手表
I never actually met Mr. St. Patrick or his wife.
我确实没有见过圣帕特里克先生或者他太太
But I think once, I helped out her son, Tariq.
但我记得有一次 我帮过她的儿子塔里克
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官阁下
How did you help Tariq?
你是如何帮助塔里克的呢
Helped him get home after he got lost.
他迷路 我帮他回家
And...
那么...
...was my client
... 我的委托人
part of that effort
是否也参与了
helping Tariq get home
塔里克迷路后
after he, uh, got lost?
帮他回家的事情
Not to my knowledge.
据我所知 不是
Like I said, I never met your client before.
就像我说的 我从未见过你的委托人
And to your knowledge,
那么据你所知
she was not the queenpin of any drug organization
她也不是任何你所知道的
of which you were aware.
贩毒团伙的幕后大佬
If some lady was running
如果有女人经营
some big drug organization,
这种大型的贩毒团伙
I would've heard about it.
我会有所耳闻的
As far as I know, she's just the wife
但我只知道 她是那个
to that dead lieutenant governor nigga.
死掉的黑鬼副州长家老婆
Excuse me, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官阁下
I mean James St. Patrick.
我想说的是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
That's all, Your Honor.
就这些了 法官阁下
No, actually, wait.
不 等下
Do you know how Tariq got lost?
你知道塔里克是怎么迷路的吗
I hear he got mixed up with the wrong people.
我听说他和一些坏人厮混在一起
And as far as you know, my client,
那据你所知 我的委托人
did not know these wrong people.
不认识这些坏人
Mr. MacLean, I have no knowledge of your client
麦克莱恩先生 我完全不了解你的委托人
in any criminal activity at all.
是否参与到任何的犯罪活动
No further questions.
没有问题了
You still up?
你还没睡吗
You're supposed to be my rock.
你应该是我的坚强后盾
Supposed to follow the rules.
应该遵守规矩
You're supposed to set an example for Dru and Diana.
你应该给德鲁和戴安娜树立个好榜样
They're your kids, not mine. You think about
他们是你的孩子 不是我的 你有没有想过
what could've happened if you got picked up
如果你和你车上的两个白人富家小子
with two rich white boys in your car
一同被捕会有什么后果
and two bags of product?
车上还有两包货呐
Did you think about that?
你想过吗
Ma, they knew my name, okay?
妈 他们知道我的名字 好吗
So I had to scare 'em. I had to get 'em under control!
所以我得吓唬他们 我得让他们在掌控之中
Matter of fact, Tariq put my name in that kid's mouth.
事实上 是塔里克把我的名字告诉那小子的
The nigga wouldn't even know me
如果不是你让那个小子参与我们的生意
if you hadn't brought him into our shit.
他根本不可能知道我的名字
You so fuckin' mad about Tariq,
你太讨厌塔里克了
you forgettin' what we out here for, Cane...
以至于你都忘了我们的目的是什么了 凯恩...
to make money and not get caught.
我们要安全地赚钱
You bringin' those boys where people know you.
你把那些孩子带去你的活动地带
You got 'em in your car with you while you drivin'.
你还让他们搭坐你的车
The fuck is you thinkin'?
你在想什么啊
Ma, you're shuttin' down all our primeras.
妈 你断供了我们所有的下家
Givin' weight to Tariq so he can do what,
把货给塔里克 他能做什么
sell to some fuckin' white folks?
卖♥♥给那些白皮吗
We got Queens on lock. What do we need him for?
皇后区是我们的天下 我们需要他做什么
Boy, I don't need to explain to you what I do or why I do it,
孩子 我不需要向你解释我怎么做的或者为什么做
not to you, not to any-fucking-body.
不用向你或者任何人汇报
I'm runnin' this shit, Cane, not you.
管事的人是我 凯恩 不是你
You always wanna do shit your way, Cane,
你总是想按照你的方法做事情 凯恩
put yourself first, but as long
总是先考虑自己 但你只要
as you are in my house, you will fuckin' listen to me.
还住在我的房♥子里 你就得听我的
This ain't your fuckin' house. This is Dad's house.
这根本不是你的房♥子 这是老爸的房♥子
Everything you got comes from him.
这一切都是你从他那里得来的
This is his business, not yours.
这是他的生意 不是你的
What the fuck you just say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥跟我说什么呢
I'm saying if he was here,
我在说如果他在这里
ain't none of this shit happening!
这一切都不会发生
Boy, let me set you straight on some shit right now.
孩子 那我就跟你把事情说明白了
Your father's in jail for 25 years
你父亲被判了二十五年...
25-year-sentence, and it's only been ten.
二十五年监禁 而现在才过了十年
He can get parole. He can get out, good behavior.
他可以假释 如果表现好 他可以出来
And when he does, all this bullshit with you and Tariq
等他出来了 你和塔里克的破事
and you and that cop nigga... Cane...
以及你和那个警♥察♥混球... 凯恩...
Don't you put your fuckin' hands...
别拿你的手碰...
Get the fuck off me.
给我滚开
Cane, what the fuck is wrong with you?
凯恩 你疯了吗
Wait...
不是...
You have to do somethin'.
你得出手了
I don't know.
我也不好说
She makin' all these changes, okay?
她做了不少改动
Sí, but, Papi, she ain't listening to...
是 但是 爸爸 她不听...
You tryin' to be a man. I see that.
你想做个男人 我明白
I feel that.
我能感觉到
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表