剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
3:00.
三 点 钟
1:00.
一 点 钟
Drop the gun!
放下武器
Get down!
跪下
I said down on the ground!
我说了跪下
All clear.
安全
We got him, Detective.
我们抓住他了 警探
Detective Fusco.
弗斯科警探
You're under arrest, jackass.
你被捕了 混♥蛋♥
Quarantined address.
隔离地址
Columbia Heights.
哥伦比亚高地
Get the ratchet.
叫救护车来
Takes some balls to run an off-the-books op
在隔离地址采取非官方行动
at a quarantined address. So why'd you choose me?
可要有一定胆量 为什么选择我
You had Agent Shaw in your sights and you let her go.
你看到肖探员却放她走了
You value people over protocol.
比起规矩你更重视人
And you're not afraid to question authority.
而且你勇于质疑权威
Well then, I have another question.
那我还有个问题
Why are we breaking into this place?
我们为什么要来这里
That quarantine order from Research?
探索者发布的那个隔离命令
I never ordered it.
不是我发的
That's why.
这就是原因
That smell.
这味道
Ammonium nitrate.
硝酸铵
Fertilizer.
化肥
From the smell, a lot of it was here.
从味道看 这放过不少
Just a few hours ago.
就几个小时以前
Blueprints, too.
还有蓝图
But for what?
干什么用的
Ma'am, you need to see this.
夫人 您得看看这个
Propane tank.
丙烷罐
Why is the lid cut off?
为什么切开了盖子
To build a bomb.
为了造炸♥弹♥
There's at least a half a dozen more.
至少还有六个
Enough to blow an entire floor of a federal building.
足够炸毁联邦大楼的一整层了
And whoever made it
不管是谁造的
is already on the move.
肯定已经在行动了
Take care of yourself, John.
自己保重 约翰
I'm gonna enjoy watching you get put away.
哥会尽情欣赏你们谢幕
I wouldn't count those chickens just yet.
小鸡还没孵 先别急着数
I'm gonna go along for the ride.
我押车吧
Make sure the Feds don't screw this one up.
免得他们搞砸了
Want to jump in the van?
想一起吗
I'll take a rain check.
改天再说吧
I need to help Finch.
我得去帮芬奇
You did a nice job, Lionel.
干得好 莱奈尔
I fail to see how over a dozen bags of ice
我不明白十几袋冰块
plays into our larger mission.
对我们的大计划有何帮助
It's Cinco De Mayo.
五月五日节啊
If She asks us to pick up some salt and limes,
如果她让我们去拿盐和柠檬
I'd say you have your answer.
我估计你就明白了
Which brings me to my next concern.
这正是我的担忧
You've been in God Mode since this morning.
从今早开始你就处于上帝模式了
Isn't such constant contact with the Machine
这样持续和机器的联♥系♥
likely to attract Samaritan's attention?
不会吸引撒马利亚人的注意吗
When you're right, Harry, you're right. Start the car.
你的问题真是一针见血 哈罗 开车
You're five bucks short on the ice.
你少给了五块钱
We're cool, we're cool.
没关系 没关系
Appreciate your understanding.
感谢理解
Get in!
上车
With the wave of brownouts spreading across the U.S.,
随着电力短缺在全美传播
experts expect power surges and outages of the east coast
专家预计电涌和断电将发展到东海岸
and into the greater New York area.
并会蔓延到大纽约地区
Management's been redirecting everyone.
经理重新安排了人手
There have been surges all over the country.
全国都出现了电涌
We're gonna be banking some serious OT tonight.
我们今晚得加班了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
We've been replacing these things for how many months now?
咱们都换了几个月这玩意了
You've never been tempted to see what's inside?
你就没想看看里面有什么
It's a line conditioning box.
线路调节箱呗
That's all you need to know. Now put it back.
你知道这个就足够了 把它放回去
But why aren't we allowed to see what's inside?
但为什么不允许我们看看里面
I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
我是说 看了又能怎么样
The last guy who had your job, he opened up one of those boxes.
你的前任 他打开了这箱子
Next day, he was gone.
第二天 人就消失了
That's all I know.
我就知道这么多
You're the boss.
你是老板
Smart. Now get in the cab.
聪明 上车吧
Senator. Why the urgent meeting?
参议员 有什么急事
Your phone.
你的电♥话♥
Soundproofed.
隔音
Job finally getting to you?
工作终于把你逼疯了
Not the job.
不是工作
Samaritan.
撒马利亚人
We need to pull the feeds, blind the damn thing, now.
我们得切断信♥号♥♥源 隔离那家伙
Why would we blind the single greatest watchdog
我们为什么要隔离美国史上
America has ever had?
最棒的监视装置
Greer used us.
格里尔利用了我们
He's making a power play.
他在玩高压攻势
And Samaritan is his weapon.
撒马利亚人就是他的武器
There's gonna be a bomb that detonates here in D.C.
将有一个炸♥弹♥在华府引爆
tomorrow.
就在明天
Why would Greer allow an attack, much less plan one?
为什么格里尔会允许这种袭击 更不用说策划了
It would make Samaritan look inept.
这会让撒马利亚人显得没用的
Come on, Ross.
拜托 罗斯
You know how the wheels spin in this city.
你知道华府是如何运转的
A few paws get fired,
开除几个人
but the person who's really responsible
真正要负责的人
just get a bigger checkbook.
只会分到更大的蛋糕
After the Vigilance attack, we handed the feeds to Greer
"时刻警惕"事件后 我们 向格里尔拱手交出信♥号♥♥
for Samaritan.
供给撒马利亚人
After this attack, we'll be under their thumb completely.
这次袭击后 我们就会被他们掌握在股掌之间
All of us, even you.
所有人 包括你
What's the alternative?
有别的方法吗
Go back to the old Machine.
用原来的机器
Ingram's Machine?
英格拉姆的机器
The black box so slippery it moved itself to God knows where?
那滑头 谁知道它跑哪去了
It never lied.
它从不说谎
Never slaughtered.
也不杀人
This meeting is over.
到此为止吧
And if you're lucky, I won't tell anyone
你幸运的话 我不会告诉任何人
about the insane rant I just heard.
你刚说的这些疯言疯语
My phone.
我的电♥话♥
Take my advice.
听我的
Get a firm grip.
靠谱点儿
Good advice, Senator.
这建议不错 参议员
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
我正打算这么做
Iris, we need to talk.
爱莉丝 我们需要谈谈
John, what's going on?
约翰 怎么了
You need to go now.
你必须马上离开
Get out of town for a few days.
出城躲几天
What?
什么
You once said you were pretty sure I wasn't a cop.
你曾说你很确定我不是警♥察♥
If what I'm about to do goes sideways,
如果我要去做的事出了意外
the wrong people will figure that out, too.
坏人也会发现这一点
And anyone I care about will be at risk.
那么所有我关心的人都会有危险
What is it, and organized crime thing?
是什么事 有组织犯罪吗
Much worse than that.
比那要糟糕得多
Look, I don't know how this is gonna shake out,
听着 我不知道事情会如何发展
but you've got to trust me.
但你一定要相信我
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表