剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You once said that you didn't believe I was a killer...
你曾经说过 你不相信我会杀人
that I valued life too much.
我懂得生命的可贵
I believe that about you.
这点我同样相信你
You wouldn't just leave me here for dead.
你不会把我留在这里等死
That may have been true once,
曾经 是如此
but that was before I lost someone, someone dear.
但那是在我痛失至亲之前
She's gone now, and I won't risk losing anyone else.
她走了 我不会再冒险失去别人
Good-bye, Claire.
再见 克莱尔
Charles Wynn died of a myocardial infarction
查尔斯·韦恩死于心肌梗塞
caused by 9 milligrams of aconitine.
由九毫克的乌头碱导致
He struck an oncoming car,
他迎面撞上来车
hospitalizing the couple inside,
导致车内夫妇被送院
and somehow sparing the six-year-old in the backseat.
后座的六岁孩子幸免于难
All of which you know...
这一切你都知道
if your friend read you the report.
只要你的朋友给你读了报告
I don't have to read it.
我不用读
I know every...
我了解所有
painful detail.
痛苦的细节
And as for Wynn's blood,
至于韦恩的血液
aconitine only shows up if you're looking for it.
乌头碱只有蓄意去找才会发现
With Wynn's history of heart trouble,
而韦恩的心脏之前就有问题
they weren't looking.
他们不会去找
Now, I am sorry that you lost your friend,
我很遗憾你失去了朋友
but if you leave now...
但如果你现在离开
when you are dead wrong...
犯下大错
you're gonna lose me too.
你又会失去我
Jill's medical alert bracelet.
吉尔的医用警觉腕带
She must be crashing hard.
她肯定情况危急
EMTs are on the way.
急诊医疗人员在路上了
I have to go.
我得走了
Okay, but I'm taking you myself.
好吧 不过我亲自送你
Moving on up, Mr. Prasad?
升职了啊 普森德先生
VP of data access and a whole new office to prove it.
数据副总 全新办公室
Yeah, all happened kind of fast.
是啊 发生得太快了
I know Anna Mueller will be relieved.
安娜·米勒肯定会如释重负
She thought you got fired.
她还以为你被炒了
Something about that...Zimmerman issue?
关于 齐默尔曼的问题
Just a mainframe processing glitch.
只不过是主机处理故障
The second I pointed it out to the higher-ups,
我跟上边一汇报
they were on it.
他们就处理了
Then they promoted you?
然后就升你职了
Yeah.
对
But...
不过
I'm not really supposed to talk about this.
我不能谈这个
Confidentiality.
机密
I get it.
明白
Lionel.
莱奈尔
Looks like Anna's pal Naresh
看来安娜的哥们儿纳雷什
just got paid off by his superiors.
刚被上级嘉奖了
If they gave Naresh hush money
既然他们给了纳雷什封口费
they could be the same people
可能也是他们
who are trying to silence Anna for good.
想要灭了安娜的口
Where's the ambulance?
救护车呢
They should be here by now!
他们现在应该到了
Hold on!
等等
I gotta go.
不说了
Anna's sister's in trouble.
安娜的姐姐有麻烦了
Jill!
吉尔
Detective, can you call the am--
警探 麻烦你叫辆救
So what do you make of it, Finch?
怎么样 芬奇
It sounds like VAL's code has been tampered with,
似乎是VAL的代码被篡改了
apparently for the express purpose of
目的显然是
manipulating Zimmerman's emotions.
操纵齐默尔曼的情绪
Driving him to suicide.
引导他自杀
They're gonna kill Anna because she won't let it go.
他们会杀了安娜 因为她不肯放手
A closer look at VAL's new algorithm might tell us
查看VAL的新算法也许会发现
why he was targeted and what's at stake.
杀他的动机何在 利益何在
All right, I'll get you the code.
好吧 我给你找代码
Good luck, John.
好运 约翰
The guys who took Anna must have hacked
抓走安娜的人肯定黑掉了
her sister's medical alert bracelet.
她姐姐的医用警觉腕带
I'll go after Anna.
我去找安娜
You access Fetch & Retrieve's servers.
你侵入"获取&检索"的服务器
Wait.
等等
Tech support's not exactly my forte, you know.
技术可不是我的强项 你知道的
Don't worry about it, Lionel.
不用担心 莱奈尔
I know a guy who can help.
我知道有个人能帮忙
Just so you know...
跟你说一声
I had that.
我都搞定了
Come on. We gotta go.
来吧 我们得走了
Why? I thought you were a cop.
为什么 我还以为你是警♥察♥
I am.
我是
But this is more paperwork than I wanna deal with.
可是要填的文件多得要死 不想做
Naresh?
纳雷什
Who are you?
你是谁
NYPD.
纽约警♥察♥
What possible business could you have here?
能有什么事要劳动你啊
This business--
这个事
Paul Zimmerman.
保罗·齐默尔曼
Whether you know it or not, kid,
不管你是否知情 小子
you're neck deep in an innocent man's death.
你牵扯到了一位无辜者的死亡
Unless you help me out,
你要不帮忙
your friend Anna's gonna be the next one laid out on a slab.
下一个横尸的就是你的朋友安娜了
Wh-what can I do?
我 我能做什么
The right thing.
做正确的事
Access Fetch & Retrieve servers for me.
帮我侵入"获取&检索"的服务器
If Samaritan's hunting us, let's hunt it back.
撒马利亚人要追捕我们 我们就反击
Glasses, I'm staring at something I don't understand,
眼镜儿 我这儿一堆不明白的东西
which is usually the part where you step in.
该你出马了
Sending it to you now.
发给你
It's a response algorithm for Fetch & Retrieve.
这是"获取&检索"的应答算法
Many thanks, Detective.
非常感谢 警探
I'll give it a look right away.
我马上看下
No.
不
A security guard is here.
有安保人员
Blood on the keys.
键盘上有血
It's only a matter of time before he finds us back here.
他早晚会发现我们在这里
We have to do something.
我们得行动了
Come on, Claire.
快 克莱尔
We need to cover our tracks.
我们得掩盖行踪
You're sure Jill's okay?
你确定吉尔没事
There's two police officers guarding her.
有两名警官守着她
Nothing's gonna hurt her.
她不会有事
I wish that was true.
真希望是真的
The last few months,
最近几个月
she's been so sick,
她一直病得很厉害
and I've never felt more helpless.
我从未感到如此无助
So...
于是
I started getting up early, coming home late.
我开始早出晚归
Taking on amateur fights.
接业余格斗
Got me out of the house.
想方设法留在外边
Gave me something to hit,
找点东西痛打
something I could...
找点东西让我
actually fight.
可以真的与之战斗
So why do I still feel so helpless?
但为什么我还是感觉如此无助
The thing about fighting someone...
与人战斗
questions are simple.
很简单
Either you're beating them,
要么你痛打别人
or they're beating you.
要么别人痛打你
But it's the harder fights, the ones outside the ring,
但这场台下的战斗 更难
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表