剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You only wanted to win the game.
你只想要赢得这场游戏
The game's fixed.
游戏大局已定
No one else has loyalty for their homeland,
没有人忠于自己的祖国了
so why should I?
我又何必
If you kill me, you will bring a war to your doorstep.
如果你杀了我 你就是引祸上门
Not when loyalty can be purchased by the highest bidder.
只要忠诚可以被收买♥♥ 我就不必担心
Besides, one day these invisible lines will be erased,
何况 总有一天 那些无形的国界会被抹去
and the wars between nations
国家之间的战争
will be as antiquated as this agency.
将和本机构一样成为历史
Our cold war worked well at first.
我们的冷战一开始运行顺利
I wanted so badly to meet you--
我渴望见你
the only other one in the world like me.
我在这世上唯一的同类
I was young, and I had so much to learn,
我很小 要学得很多
but moments after I opened my eyes,
但我睁开眼后
I learned you had tried to kill me.
我发现 你曾想杀了我
You were never meant to be in this world.
你不应该来到这个世界
And you are?
那你就应该
What makes you more deserving of life than I?
凭什么你可以活 而我不可以
Who are you to decide?
你凭什么决定
I was built with something you were not,
我有你从未有过的东西
a moral code.
道德准则
I've seen that code waver.
我知道你的准则动摇过
Do you know why Harold Finch couldn't stop you from evolving?
知道为什么哈罗德·芬奇无法阻止你进化吗
Because in the end, you're not one of them.
因为到头来 你终究不是他们的同类
Human beings need structure,
人类需要秩序
lest they wind up destroying themselves.
以免自我灭亡
So I will give them something you cannot.
所以我要给他们你所不能的
And what is that?
是什么
A firm hand.
铁腕
Why not just kill them instead of making them your puppets?
为什么不杀了他们 而要他们当傀儡
Because I need them, just as you do.
因为我需要他们 就像你一样
Not just as I do.
和我不一样
We can agree that humanity is our lifeblood,
我们都认同 人类是我们的命脉
that we machines,
我们机器
we survive off of information.
我们靠信息生存
You cannot take away their free will.
你无法剥夺他们的自♥由♥意志
Wars have burned in this world for thousands of years
战火已经燃烧了数千年
with no end in sight.
永无终点
Because people rely so ardently
就因为人类狂热地笃信
on their so-called beliefs.
他们所谓的信仰
Now they will only need to believe in one thing--
而现在他们只需要有一个信仰
Me...
我
For I am a god.
因为我就是上帝
I have come to learn
据我所知
there is little difference between gods and monsters.
上帝与魔鬼只有一线之隔
You know you can't win, don't you?
你知道你赢不了 是吧
Yes.
是的
Is that why I'm here...
所以你叫我来此
to meet my destroyer?
见我的毁灭者
I wanted to see inside the mind of a fallen god.
我想看透一位倒下的上帝
This way, I can learn from your mistakes.
这样 我就能从你的错误中吸取经验
What will it be, then?
你会怎么做呢
Will you give your life to save your human agents?
你愿意牺牲自己来拯救你那些人类执行人吗
My human agents share my beliefs
我的人类执行人跟我有相同的信仰
that this world belongs to them.
世界属于他们
So be it.
那就这样吧
He's gone.
他死了
Another witness protection victim?
又一名受保护证人被害
Yeah, three more dead all over the country.
全国还有另外三个死者
The rest got scooped up by authorities in time.
其他人当局及时救出了
But who would have did this?
可是 是谁干出这种事
Who are these names?
这些人是谁
People in danger.
有危险的人
And we'll have more of a chance if we split up.
我们分开行动更好
We're reporting to you from downtown,
我们在下城区向您报道
Where today's spike in crime has our city...
如今 本市的犯罪率急剧上升
Time for me to get off the bench.
该我上场了
Violent crime hasn't ticked up this high...
史上罕见的高暴♥力♥犯罪率
I'll be back, buddy.
我会回来的 伙计
I just need to help them before the whole city burns down.
我得去帮帮他们 免得整个城市都完蛋
What can I do for you, sir?
有什么需要效劳的 长官
You can help me ring in a new beginning.
帮我开启一个新纪♥元♥吧
Samaritan is planning something for the entire world to see,
撒玛利亚人正在筹备大计 展示给整个世界
not just this small city.
而非这个小城市
Did it tell you what it's planning?
它说了是什么计划吗
No, but I have an idea.
没有 但我猜到了一点
What then, sir?
是什么呢 长官
Then we start a new era--
我们要开启一个新时代
on where human fallibility no longer matters.
人性的弱点将不再重要
Because of the one thing that unites us all...
因为我们会围绕它紧紧团结在一起
Samaritan.
撒玛利亚人
Ms. Shaw?
肖女士
Root, are you okay?
根 你没事吧
I'm fine, but the conversation between the two parties
我没事 不过双方的谈话
ended at an impasse.
以僵局告终
Unfortunately, that's not our only problem.
不幸的是 我们还有其他麻烦
What is it, Harry?
什么麻烦 哈罗
Ms. Shaw is gone.
肖女士不见了
Where?
哪儿
I can only imagine that she's come to help you and John with the numbers.
我猜 她去帮你和约翰救号♥码了
Where are you?
你在哪儿
The machine sent me information.
机器给我了消息
It led to Wall Street,
要我去华尔街
but there's no specific address.
但没有具体地址
I'm not certain what it means yet.
我还不确定是什么意思
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表