剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Detective...
警探
I didn't see you there.
没看到你在这儿
John...
约翰
Who's the ginger?
那红发妞儿谁啊
Nobody.
没谁
And no luck with Harper. Sorry.
没找到哈珀 抱歉
Nobody's seen her.
没人见过她
How'd you meet?
你们怎么认识的
She stole medical marijuana cash.
她偷了大♥麻♥店的现金
Pissed off one of the cartels.
惹怒了一个毒帮
So Harper's got game?
哈珀挺有一套啊
Harper, Athena, Fiona...
哈珀 雅典娜 菲奥纳
She's got dozens of identities.
她有一堆化名
A different scam for every name.
设一个局用一个名字
It's tough to chase someone like that.
这种人很难追捕
I need data.
我需要数据
What else do you know about her?
你还知道她什么情况
Come a long way since our first field trip together,
回想我们的第一次远足 真是恍如隔世
haven't we?
是吧
When you kidnapped me and killed two people?
你绑♥架♥了我 还杀了两个人那次
A bit.
有点
Even then, I was in awe of you.
即便那时 我敬畏你
The man who created God.
创造了上帝的人
I never thought...
我从没想到过
What?
什么
That we'd be friends.
我们会成为朋友
I can't imagine what the world would be like without you.
我无法想像 失去了你 这世界会怎样
What I would be like.
我会怎样
I'll go bluejack her phone.
我去侵入她的手♥机♥
No, no! Too risky!
不不 太冒险了
I've learned that Ms. Bridges' research
布里奇斯女士的研究
has attracted the interest of other parties.
已经吸引了各方的注意
Like Greer.
比如格里尔
Flag on the play, Harold.
犯规了 哈罗德
She's in business with Samaritan's sock puppet?
她在跟撒马利亚人的傀儡做生意
An unfortunate coincidence.
不幸的巧合
That you neglected to mention.
而你竟略过不提
You yourself said our foe was irrelevant here.
你说的此事与敌人无关
Yes? Hi, Harold.
喂 你好 哈罗德
Tomorrow night. How do you feel about trying
明天晚上 你愿不愿意
this new sushi place in the Village?
试试曼哈顿东村的新寿司店
That's--that'll be fine, Beth.
那 那挺好 贝丝
Pick you up at 8.
八点去接你
Bye.
拜
You like her.
你喜欢她
What are you doing here? What, are you following me?
你在这儿干嘛 在跟踪我吗
Please, I just wanted to talk.
拜托 我只想谈谈
We may have found our threat, Harold.
我们好像找到威胁了 哈罗德
You should go.
你该走了
Absolutely not.
绝不
What is she sees you? I'll get close
她看到你怎么办 我过去
to listen and report back.
听清楚 转告你
Don't worry. I've got this.
不用担心 有我
Anybody seen Isabel?
有人见到伊莎贝尔了吗
I heard she has bottle service
我听说她勾上了
with a dozen hedge fund dweebs.
一堆做对冲基金的货
Opportunity knocks.
鸿运当头啊
Hi, Fiona.
你好啊 菲奥纳
Isabel couldn't make it after all.
伊莎贝尔来不了了
Out!
出去
Good night!
晚安
Hello, Harper.
你好 哈珀
Where's Ray Pratt?
雷·普拉特在哪儿
No idea.
不知道
I told him to hide out
我让他躲起来
and not tell me where.
别告诉我地址
Until you have his ID ready?
直到你准备好他的身份证件
The high end fakes take time.
上品的假货需要时间
You gotta pay off DMV guys.
得打点好车管局的人
Maybe even someone at the Post Office regarding passports.
护照还需要打点邮♥政♥局♥
When Ray gets his ID,
雷一拿到身份证件
he'll flee the country for good.
就会永远逃离美国
Little girl, believe me when I say,
丫头 相信我
I won't let that happen.
我绝不会允许
It's just business.
只是生意
Why don't you guys chase that, uh,
你们干嘛不去抓那个
Carlton Worthy dude.
卡顿·沃西
That sounds more challenging.
更有挑战性啊
Harper, you will tell us where Ray Pratt is or I will arrest you.
哈珀 告诉我们雷·普拉特在哪儿 否则我就逮捕你
For what?
凭什么
I saw a crazy bitch chasing Ray so I saved him.
我看到有个疯女人在追雷 于是就救了他
Do you wanna go? Really?
你想玩儿吗 真的吗
Stop.
打住
We're leaving.
我们走
Say good night, Frankie.
说晚安 弗兰基
What the hell? Trust me.
搞什么鬼 相信我
And then, Beth turned in for the night.
然后 贝丝上♥床♥睡了
And that man?
那个男的呢
He left right after you did.
你走后 他也走了
I took photos.
我拍了照片
Lionel promised to help run them tomorrow.
莱奈尔保证明天会查
I do love surveillance.
我最喜欢监视了
Oh, dear.
天啊
Harold...
哈罗德
What's going on?
怎么回事
Harper has to give Ray the fake papers.
哈珀必须把假文件交给雷
Eventually.
早晚要
Once she does, we'll be following.
她一行动 我们就跟上
You should have let me kick her narrow ass.
你就该让我教训下那小狐狸精
God, I hate pantyhose.
天 真讨厌连裤♥袜♥
Thanks.
谢了
I bluejacked two of Harper's phones.
我侵入了哈珀的两个手♥机♥
I couldn't pair the third, though.
但没有配对上第三个
That's 'cause I bluejacked it first.
那是因为我已经抢先侵入了
She's making a call.
她在打电♥话♥
Dash, it's Athena.
阿撞 我是雅典娜
Have the papers ready.
把文件准备好
We're heading to your location now.
现在去你那里
Me and my client.
我和我的客户
Harper has Ray with her.
哈珀跟雷在一起
She lied.
她骗我们
Go figure.
想想吧
There she is.
她在这儿
Go, go, go.
快快快
Where the hell is she going?
她到底是要去哪儿
Just stay back and be patient.
跟在后边 耐心点
Why? We know Ray's there.
为什么 我们知道雷在那里
Watch and learn, Johnny.
学着点儿吧 约翰尼
Look out.
小心
Stay here.
待在这儿
Yeah, right.
是噢
Don't shoot! Pratt's not here.
别开枪 普拉特不在这儿
She told me I could have the car!
她把车给我的
Not bad.
不错嘛
I know.
我知道
John!
约翰
Get off me!
放开我
Ms. Wells!
威尔斯女士
I'm Mr. Worthy.
我是沃西先生
How you doing?
你好吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表