剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Not in your brain.
不是在你脑子
In your head.
是在你脑袋里
Your direct line to the Machine.
你跟机器的直线联♥系♥
The cochlear implant.
人工耳蜗
Your little girlfriend told us all about it.
你的小女朋友全告诉我们了
She would never.
她绝不会说的
We have no reason to lie about something like that.
我们没必要在这种事上说谎
Welcome, Mr. Finch.
欢迎 芬奇先生
You're just in time to see us cut your friend's head open.
正好赶上我们切开你朋友的脑袋
There'll be some brain damage,
会有点脑部损伤
but you'll still be able to clothe and feed yourself.
不过你还是能自己穿衣吃饭的
Though I can't say you'll be much a marksman moving forward.
不过只怕不能当行动风如的神枪手了
Harold doesn't have to see this.
没必要让哈罗德看这个
If you want, I'll end him first and let you watch.
你想的话 我可以先结果了他 让你旁观
Lay a hand on him, I'll kill you.
你敢动他一下 我宰了你
Sit back. Relax, honey.
躺好 别激动 亲爱的
Or I'll lay more than just a hand on him.
否则我动他可不会止一下
He doesn't look like much of a fighter.
他看起来可不怎么经打
Bet he'll died without so much as a peep.
估计他来不及哼一声就死了
What do you know?
你看怎么着
Not a peep.
来不及哼一声
Now I surrender.
现在我放弃
Who's your contact at the White House?
你在白宫的联♥系♥人是谁
I used to admire you--
我以前很崇拜你
the work you did for your country.
你为祖国所做的一切
You could still prove that you're a true patriot.
你仍有机会证明自己对祖国的忠心
How? By letting you go?
怎么证明 放了你吗
No, this is not about me.
不 这不是为我
It's about to begin.
而是一个新开始
The Correction.
修正计划
Correction?
修正计划
For whom?
针对谁
Don't worry.
别担心
It's nothing you haven't done yourself.
你自己也做过同样的事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The ferry bombing.
港口♥爆♥♥炸♥案
You sanctioned Nathan Ingram's death
你处死了奈森·英格拉姆
along with all the other innocent people.
还让其他无辜群众为他陪葬
Samaritan is planning an attack.
撒马利亚人在策划一场袭击
Attack?
袭击
Is that you would classify the actions you took
你将自己为保护祖国而采取的行动
to protect your country?
也划归此类吗
When?
什么时候
May 6th.
5月6日
What does that number mean?
这数字是什么意思
You can go ahead and shoot me.
你杀了我吧
I'm not gonna tell you.
我是不会说的
You should save your energy,
你应该省点力气
because you're gonna need it.
你会需要的
Do you know the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?
你知道所多玛与蛾摩拉的故事吗
Lot's wife couldn't help but look back at the burning city,
罗德的妻子忍♥不住回头看了一眼烈火中的城市
and she burst into a pillar of salt.
结果化为了盐柱
But you can still save yourself
但你还有活命的机会
if you don't do anything to stop the Correction.
只要你别妄想阻止修正计划
You said yourself, you're good at shutting your eyes.
你自己说过 你很擅长闭上眼睛
The world is about to catch fire.
这世界很快将陷入火海
Here's your last chance to look away.
这是你转身不看的最后机会
Time's up.
时间到了
Do we have an agreement,
达成共识了吗
or do we send the note and exterminate your men?
还是我们送出信 灭掉你的人
Send it through the tubes.
用气动管送出去
Okay, okay. You win.
好吧 好吧 你赢了
Just please-- just leave my men alone.
求你 别伤害我的手下
Now tell me,
那告诉我
who's your informant?
谁提供的消息
He has me send payments to this account.
他让我打钱到这个账户
Your money man can verify.
你的会计能验证
We'll be hearing shortly.
很快就能收到答复
Yeah, Lawrence. What do you got?
劳伦斯 查到什么了
No, that'll be all.
不 就这样
Lawrence give you a name?
劳伦斯查出那人的身份了吗
An alias.
找到个化名
I need your advice on how to deal with this.
怎样处理 我需要你的建议
It's not enough to hit back.
反击还不够
Got to put your enemy in the ground.
要把敌人彻底埋葬
Whose name was on the account?
那个账户是在谁的名下
It was yours, Link.
你的 林克
Oh, man.
天啊
You could take my title, but you can't hold on to it.
你抢走我的位置 也守不住
You can't trust anyone.
你不相信任何人
And now your men won't trust you.
现在你的手下也不会相信你了
They trust that I will exterminate a rat.
他们相信我能铲除内鬼
Rat?
内鬼
I might have lied about a few things.
我撒了几个小谎
Like the message your men intercepted.
比如被你手下截取的那个情报
You planted that message?
那情报是你伪造的
You knew we were coming.
你早知道我们会来
Good news,
好消息是
there's no rat in your organization.
你的组织里根本没有内鬼
Bad new, you need a new right-hand man.
坏消息是 你得重找位左膀右臂了
You want to kill me? Go ahead.
你想杀了我 动手啊
You were always gonna win this war anyway.
这场战争本来也是你赢了
Kill him, you'll never get the information you want.
杀了他 你永远都得不到想要的情报
Tell me you have another plan, Elias.
告诉我你还有别的计划 以利亚
This is my plan, John.
这就是我的计划 约翰
I told you I'd make them answer for Anthony.
我说过要让他们偿还安东尼的血债
So tell me, how does it feel knowing
现在告诉我 你有何感受
that you're responsible for your friend's death?
双手沾满了你朋友的血
Shall we continue?
继续吧
Have you forgotten her so quickly?
这么快就将她置于脑后
You've already discarded her, and you're a human being.
你已经抛弃她了 而你还是人类
Imagine how quickly that thing that you've created
想想你一手创造的那东西
would discard you.
将会多快抛弃你
Do you ever lay awake at night wondering
你就不曾夜不能寐
if one day it will see you as a threat?
想着如果有一天它视你为威胁
Or worse, as irrelevant?
或者更糟 视你无关紧要
How arrogant of you to think
你可真是傲慢
that any of us are anything but irrelevant.
竟然认为我们并非"无关紧要"
Samaritan is offering your Machine a second chance
撒马利亚人给了你的机器第二次机会
to save the lives of its human agents.
来救它的人类执行人
Give up its location,
说出所在地
or they die.
否则他们就会没命
The offer expires in 60 seconds.
六十秒后提议作废
Don't do it.
别这么做
Please.
求你了
Don't give yourself up.
别暴露自己
Harold was right.
哈罗德说得对
We are interchangeable.
我们可以被替换
You can replace us.
你可以找人取代我们
You can keep fighting.
你可以继续战斗
Don't do it.
不要这么做
Don't die for us.
不要为了我们而死
Until the next time, Mr. Finch.
后会有期 芬奇先生
Go home to your loved ones.
回到所爱的身边
Hold your daughter tight,
抱紧你的女儿
because a new day is dawning.
因为新世界的大门即将开启
And those who impede progress--
而那些挡路者
the disruptive, the aberrant--
破坏分子 离经叛道者
will be systematically purged from our society.
将从我们的社会中剔除
There will be no mercy,
绝不手软
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表