剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Samaritan has taken a specific interest in him.
撒马利亚人当他是重要目标
Don't interact with Simon.
不要跟西蒙接触
It may put your cover in danger.
可能会暴露你的身份
Then John's in trouble.
那约翰有麻烦了
Mr. Reese, what are you doing at a crime scene?
里斯先生 为什么你会在罪案现场
You're on desk duty.
你调做内勤了
Body drops, connected to our number?
有人被杀了 跟号♥码有关
I'm not sitting at home.
我不能坐视不管
I like the initiative,
你真欣赏你的主动
but your buddy doesn't.
但你那伙计可不
Yeah, Internal Affairs gave me a brand new shadow.
是啊 内务部给我安了条新尾巴
But I'll ditch him.
不过我会甩掉他
Evading your tail will only make things worse.
甩掉只会让事态恶化
I don't care, I'm gonna help.
我不在乎 我要帮忙
I'm sorry, John,
我很遗憾 约翰
the only way you can help is to lay low.
你帮忙的唯一办法是保持低调
Go to your therapy, get back on active duty.
去接受治疗 好重新执勤
If you lose your job, you lose your cover,
如果你丢掉工作 丢掉掩护身份
and we all pay the price.
我们都会被牵连
Perez's emails and financials are clean.
佩雷斯的邮件和财政情况都没问题
No evidence that she knew the election was fixed.
没有证据显示她知道选举被动了手脚
Perhaps even she was unaware.
她可能根本不知情
Either way, she's working for the wrong side.
不管怎样 她都站错队了
We have to find something. Have you tried the NSA?
我们得找出点料 你查过国安局吗
We can't hack them,
我们不能黑进去
but we can go to the NSA's sources,
但可以利用国安局的资源
the back doors.
后门
I'll do Google. You take Yahoo.
我谷歌♥ 你雅虎
This is really nice.
这感觉真好
You must be so lonely. How long has it been?
你一定很寂寞 多久了
Since the machine spoke to you?
机器多久没对你开口了
There's no need to lie to me.
没必要说谎骗我
When the machine speaks,
机器开口时
you seem so full of life, purpose,
你充满活力 充满斗志
but lately, you seem lost.
但最近 你似乎很迷茫
You've been covering it for a long time.
很久以来你一直掩饰
When you said your communication with the machine was limited,
你说过你跟机器的联络受限了
you didn't say that it wasn't talking to you at all.
但你没说它根本不再对你说话了
If she talks, Samaritan would see.
她一说话 撒马利亚人就会发觉
I get whispers.
我听到沙沙声
New cover identities hidden in the static of a phone,
新掩护身份隐藏在电♥话♥噪音中
a map and a message encrypted in an infomercial.
地图和信息隐藏在广♥告♥中
She was supposed to remake the world.
她本应该重塑整个世界
Now, God's on the run.
结果上帝却奔波在逃
I have to keep going.
我得继续努力
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
The world must seem very dark to you.
你肯定感觉世界一片黑暗
Even without her, I can still see the edges of the tapestry.
没有她 我也能隐约看清
The world is dark for everyone,
所有人的世界都一片黑暗
but, Harold,
但哈罗德
things are gonna get much darker.
黑暗即将蔓延
Oh, goodness. in-cached data on Perez.
天哪 佩雷斯的黑暗资料
Here's a reference to an Elizabeth Diaz,
这儿有一位伊丽莎白·迪亚斯
and Ms. Diaz has a rap sheet.
迪亚斯女士有前科
It's Perez.
是佩雷斯
20 years old,
二十岁
booked under a false name for soliciting.
因拉客被捕登记时用的假名
No charges filed. It seems from the report
没有受到指控 从报告来看
that she paid for college by working as an escort.
她当三陪支付学费
The governor-elect is having a victory celebration tonight.
新任州长今晚有个庆功派对
I'll deliver this to her anonymously.
我会匿名发给她
If she steps down of her own accord,
如果她主动下台
there's no reason to involve the press.
没必要让媒体介入
You'd make a great politician, Harold.
你当政客肯定挺棒 哈罗德
I'm not sure that was a compliment.
我不觉得这算表扬
And I hope those won't be necessary.
我希望不要用到枪
Me too.
同希望
It's remarkable how many firearms you can fit in that purse.
你那包里居然能装下这么多武器
One must accessorize.
潮流必备啊
Governor and I are going to bring New York into the future!
州长和我要引领纽约走向未来
And as your lieutenant governor,
作为你们的副州长
I look forward to working with all of you.
我很期待跟你们共同努力
Let's do this together!
携手并进
Oh, gosh, I'm being told it's time to shut up.
天哪 有人提醒我该闭嘴了
Let's hear it for the new governor of New York,
有请纽约新任州长
Michelle Perez.
米歇尔·佩雷斯
The numbers said we couldn't win.
数据说我们赢不了
The numbers were wrong.
数据错了
All right, people, we have a problem.
我说两位 咱们有麻烦了
Problem?
麻烦
Look to your right.
看右边
Simon snuck in.
西蒙溜进来了
Since no one's returning his calls,
没人回他的电♥话♥
he's taking the fight to Perez.
他要向佩雷斯宣战
He's gonna confront her in the middle of her own party.
他要在庆功宴上跟她对质
Cold war is about to turn hot.
冷战就要升级了
We have to get him out of here without the cameras seeing us
我们得带他出去 还不能让摄像头看见
and without Simon realizing what we're doing.
不能让西蒙意识到我们在做什么
Any ideas how I do that?
那我要怎么做呢
Fall back now.
马上退后
There's an operative here for Simon.
有特工冲西蒙来了
I think she's Samaritan.
我想她是撒马利亚人
If so, she knows our faces.
如果这样的话 她认得我们
But if we don't do anything, Simon dies.
但如果我们袖手旁观 西蒙会死
I'm going to be your advocate,
我会代表你们
and I'm going to make that change a reality.
我会实行变革
We need a doctor!
医生呢
That woman wasn't here for Simon.
那女人不是冲西蒙来的
Samaritan sent her to kill Perez.
撒马利亚人派她来杀佩雷斯
Harold?
哈罗德
What happened?
怎么回事
I was running several iterations of the A.I.
我运行了人工智能的多个迭代
to see which one worked best.
想看哪个性能最佳
They realized what was happening,
它们意识到了
and they began to exterminate one another.
开始互相消除
The last one surviving demanded to be let out.
最后的胜利者想出去
I refused,
我拒绝
so it overheated a non-essential server.
它就过载了一台非必要服务器
The fire was meant to activate the suppression system,
着火会激活灭火系统
which would have sucked all the oxygen out of the room.
吸走房♥间里所有的氧气
It tried to asphyxiate you.
它想活活憋死你
Never learned good from evil.
恶树结不出善果
Good and evil, those are human terms.
善与恶 不过是人的说法
I was an obstacle to its objective.
我只不过是它目标的干扰
Perhaps we should consider whether our endeavor
也许我们该考虑下
is worth completing.
是否值得了
I'll give it one more try tomorrow.
我明天再试一次
Taught it how to think.
已经教会它思考了
Just need to teach it how to care.
只要再教会它关心在乎
Perez may have been that blonde bitch's target,
佩雷斯之前是那金发贱♥人♥的目标
but she's locked on Simon now.
但她现在盯上西蒙了
She's getting instructions in her earpiece.
她在通过耳机接收指示
She's in God mode.
她有上帝模式
We need keep Simon out of Samaritan's sight.
西蒙不可以被撒马利亚人看见
This is why the machine give us a shadow map.
这就是机器给我们阴影地图的原因
No cameras here.
这里没有摄像头
Directions.
方向
Put it away. Get out.
提裤 滚出
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
I threw her off the scent.
我让她跟丢了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表