剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Frustrating thing is, I had him.
郁闷的是 我都查出他了
Who?
谁
Ortiz, my classmate.
奥蒂兹 我同班同学
He's the mole.
他是内鬼
You sure it's Ortiz?
你确定是奥蒂兹
My gun at the crime scene?
我的枪在犯罪现场
It's not a coincidence. He offered to clean it for me.
这不是巧合 他之前主动要帮我清理
And then I found this--
而且 我找到了这个
a receipt from the bodega across the street
对街一个酒馆的收据
from where the Brotherhood recruits.
兄弟会的招募地点
Ortiz used his ATM card.
奥蒂兹用的自动取款机
I'm gonna find Ortiz, and I'm gonna bring his ass in
我要去找奥蒂兹 我非抓住这混♥蛋♥不可
'cause that's the only way that I can prove my innocence.
只有这样才能证明我的清白
Hang on a second.
别急
I'll check with RTCC,
我查一下实时犯罪中心
see if they can find him.
看能不能追踪到他
I suppose I am an RTCC of sorts.
我这就算实时犯罪中心了
But with less attitude.
服务态度好啊
I've retrieved Ortiz's number from Silva's phone contacts.
我从希尔瓦的通讯录里检索到了奥蒂兹的号♥码
According to his geo-data,
根据他的地理位置追踪
he returned to the academy last night after class.
昨晚下课后 他又回到了警校
To get Silva's gun.
拿希尔瓦的枪
Not exactly.
未必
I was able to pinpoint his movements to the commandant's office.
我定位发现他去了校长办公室
During the time that Ortiz was in that office,
奥蒂兹在办公室的同时
someone logged on to the commandant's computer
校长的电脑被人
using a brute force password cracker.
用密♥码♥破解器强行登录了
I suspect that Mr. Ortiz has stolen some files.
我怀疑奥蒂兹先生窃取了一些文件
Why would dominic enlist a mole
为什么多米尼克要派内奸
to steal files from the police academy?
从警校盗取文件
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Where's Ortiz now?
奥蒂兹现在在哪
He's at an abandoned schoolhouse in Spanish Harlem.
他在哈林区的一所废弃学校里
We'll get him.
我们去找他
I'll look into the stolen files.
我调查被盗文件
It may shine a light on Dominic's plans.
或许能探出多米尼克的计划
But first, I have an errand to run.
但首先 我还有事要处理
The RTCC tracked Ortiz
实时犯罪中心追踪到奥蒂兹
to an abandoned school in Spanish Harlem.
在哈林区的一间废弃学校里
The RTCC worked fast.
实时犯罪中心效率真高
They're good with computers.
人家擅长电脑啊
Spanish Harlem? That's Trinitarios territory.
哈林区 那是3NI帮的地盘
The abandoned school is their headquarters.
废弃学校是他们的总部
They keep it under heavy guard. The place is a fortress.
重兵看守 跟个堡垒似的
Should make retrieving Ortiz fun.
那找奥蒂兹变得有意思多了
I'll head back to the eighth and check for updates.
我回第八分局看看有什么新进展
Wait, Riley. I'm coming.
等等莱利 我也去
You're safer staying put.
安全起见你还是别跟着了
Let's not forget who shot who in training.
别忘了训练时是谁打中了谁
She's got a point.
她说得有理
Plus, I still have a mission to finish.
再说 我还有任务要完成
Find the mole.
找出内奸
Being undercover, the days turn into months.
当卧底 日复一日,年复一年
Tell me about it.
可不是吗
Takes self-reliance.
只能依靠自己
No man's an island.
没有谁是一座孤岛
Howard was my confidant.
霍华德是我的朋友
He taught me everything I knew.
他是我的良师
You got a new friend on the force.
你在警队有新朋友了
Thanks.
谢谢
But why are you helping me?
但你为什么要帮我
I knew a cop like you once.
我曾认识一个跟你很像的警♥察♥
She stood up to corruption.
她反抗腐♥败♥
Gave her life to do what was right.
为了正义献出了生命
Yeah, I heard about that.
我听说过
Were you a part of the HR takedown?
HR垮台你也有份吗
I worked undercover with narcotics when all that went down.
他们垮台时我在缉毒署做卧底
I saw that in your IA file.
我在你行动档案看到了
So you've seen my file.
你看过我档案了
Yeah.
是的
There's one thing that puzzles me though.
但我有一点搞不清楚
There's nothing in there about a military background.
里边从没提过你的军队背景
And I'd swear by the tactics you teach
我敢发誓 从你教我们的战术上看
you were in the service.
你肯定参过军
First tactics instructor was a gulf war veteran.
我第一个战术指挥是海湾战争老兵
Must be where I learned it.
肯定是从他那学的
We're gonna need military tactics where we're going.
我们要去的地方用得上军事战术
It's going to be 2 against 2,000.
要以一敌千啊
Ever heard of a covert infil/exfil?
听说过潜进潜出吗
Sounds like some special ops stuff.
听起来像特种部队的
It is,
正是
which is why I brought modifications.
所以我略做了修正
And just in case...
以防万一
What the--
搞什么
The shirt from Ortiz's locker.
奥蒂兹储物柜里的衬衫
Find our mole, boy.
找内奸 乖
Welcome to mi casa.
欢迎来到我家
You police?
你是警♥察♥
Still in the academy.
还在警校
So Dominic's got one on the inside, huh?
多米尼克在里面有眼线
It was just the one-time job.
仅此一次
We're square after this.
之后就无关了
I never finished high school myself.
我都没上完高中
Could have used this in the joint.
想必挺有用的
So you finished your one job with the brotherhood, huh?
你干完跟兄弟会的"仅此一次"了
Hey, man, look.
我说老兄
I got no beef with the Trinitarios.
我跟3NI帮没瓜葛
Yeah, but the thing is,
但事实上
We're a part of the brotherhood now.
我们现在是兄弟会的一员了
And we have no use for you no more. No!
所以你也就没用了 不
Don't do it, Ortiz.
别这样 奥蒂兹
Plaats.
[荷兰语]停
Easy, kid.
放松 孩子
It's been you all along--
一直就是你
Pretending to be my friend while planning my murder.
一面假装朋友 一面盘算谋杀
Murder?
谋杀
I don't know nothing about no murder.
我不知道什么谋杀
I was just trying to steal some files.
我只是想偷些文件
I had no choice.
我别无选择
I'm afraid that's correct, Mr. Reese.
恐怕他说的是真的 里瑟先生
Ortiz's uncle works for the community center that Dominic runs.
奥蒂兹的叔叔在多米尼克手下的社区中心工作
An elite defense attorney got him exonerated
精英辩护律师助他从最近的一起涉毒指控
for a recent drug charge.
无罪释放了
The uncle was Dominic's leverage.
他的叔叔是多米尼克的筹码
Dominic forced you to steal the files.
多米尼克逼你去偷文件的
You don't understand.
你不明白
Where I'm from, you only got two bad choices.
生在那种环境 只能两害权其轻
You still have two bad choices,
你现在还得再两害权其轻
but only one ends with you bleeding out.
其中之一是你血流成河
It was only supposed to be one job.
本来说好仅此一次的
With the Brotherhood, it's never just one job.
和兄弟会牵扯上 不可能仅此一次
That's their alarm.
是他们的警报
Vamonos. Come on.
走 快点
Let's go.
快走了
Every Trinitario within a ten-block radius
十个街区内的所有3NI帮成员
is gonna come running.
都在赶着来这里
How much ammo you got?
你有多少子弹
Not nearly enough.
远远不够
We need to move now.
得走了
You're coming with.
你跟着
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表