剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
It's bread crumbs, Ms. Shaw.
面包屑 肖女士
My attempts to trace the emails and wire transfers
我追踪了托马斯和卡迪亚提供的
provided by Tomas and Katya
邮件和转账记录
have yet to reveal their client's identity.
仍无法得知客户的身份
But yesterday the client wired money
但昨天那位客户转了一笔钱
to pay for storage at that address.
支付这里的储藏费用
Knight & Morris,
奈特和莫里斯公♥司♥
The oldest and most secure storage facility in New York,
纽约历史最悠久最安全的储藏公♥司♥
Housing everything from priceless heirlooms
存放物品从价值连城的传家宝
to renaissance art.
到文艺复兴艺术品
In their 95-year history,
在它九十五年的历史中
they have never been robbed.
从未被抢劫过
They are, simply put, a fortress.
这里 简单点说 就是座堡垒
So of course that's where the vials are now.
所以无疑 病毒就在这里
To locate them precisely,
要知道它的确切位置
we still need to know the client's name.
我们仍需要那名客户的名字
Son of a...
混♥蛋♥
Marko.
马可
Marko?
马可
Marko Jevtic?
马克·耶夫蒂奇
The partner that died in Prague?
死在布拉格的搭档吗
Wait, didn't you kill that guy?
等等 你没杀他
I've never killed anyone.
我从没杀过人
We tried to spring Marko out after he got caught,
马可被抓后 我们想救他出来
but it was too risky.
但太冒险了
So either he's a really well-preserved corpse,
那要么是他尸体保存太完好
or he escaped by faking his own death.
要么是他装死逃了出来
Marko thinks we left him to rot,
马可认为我们弃他于不顾
and this whole double-cross is his revenge.
这出背后捅刀是他的复仇
Revenge or not, Jevtic is in possession of a deadly virus,
复不复仇且不说 耶夫蒂奇手上有致命病毒
and I would very much like to know
而且我很想知道
what he intends to do with it.
他对病毒有何企图
My buyer just transferred half the money.
买♥♥家刚转了一半的货款
We get the rest when the package is delivered.
包裹移交后我们就能拿到另一半
We move at midnight.
午夜行动
So that gives us less than six hours
那我们就只剩六小时
to figure out how to rob this place.
计划怎么抢劫这里
We have another problem, Harold.
我们还有个麻烦 哈罗德
I'm looking at an operative from the relevant side.
我看到一个相关方的特工
A government agent?
政♥府♥特工吗
Are you certain? How do you know?
你确定吗 你怎么知道的
Because I trained him.
因为他是我训练的
Devon Grice, Crimson Six Alpha.
德文·格赖斯 深红6A
I know him and his partner.
我认识他和他的搭档
Now that Marko has the virus,
现在马可手上有了病毒
this whole damn thing just went relevant.
整件事升级为"相关"了
Uplink's good.
上传正常
NSA feeds online.
国安局信♥号♥♥上线
You ever miss the old days, Brooks?
你怀念过去吗 布鲁克斯
The old system?
旧系统
Why?
为什么
Research 2.0 targets more threats than the old system ever did.
探索者2.0版选出的威胁多过旧系统
That's just it.
这就是问题
Back then, we did the targeting,
以前 我们选定目标
had to scrutinize our own intel,
我们调查情报
think for ourselves.
我们自己思考
When we lit up a target, we knew why.
我们打击目标时 我们知道原因
Now instead of numbers to investigate,
现在不给号♥码去调查
we just get numbers to kill.
只给号♥码直接干掉
You don't think that's strange?
你不觉得奇怪吗
We don't get paid to think, Grice.
我们不是雇来动脑子的 格赖斯
And Control wouldn't like what you're saying.
主控者不会喜欢你刚说的
You remember what happened to Indigo five, right?
还记得靛蓝五号♥的事吧
I heard Shaw lived to fight another day.
我听说肖活了下来
Nobody lives,
没人幸存
and no good comes of asking questions.
问问题从来没有好结果
Our orders are to eliminate all targets
我们的命令是消灭所有目标
and destroy every last drop of this virus.
销毁全部病毒
We strike at 2200.
晚上十点行动
But if the relevant side is taking care of the virus,
但要是相关方负责处理病毒
perhaps our work here is done.
也许我们的任务到此为止
Now that Samaritan is providing
现在是"撒马利亚人"
the relevant numbers to the government,
向政♥府♥提供相关号♥码
any encounter with those operatives
插手这些行动很容易就会
into a run-in with Samaritan's agents.
遇上"撒马利亚人"的特工
Why expose our operation to unnecessary risk?
为什么要冒不必要的风险
Because I know how the relevant side works, Finch.
因为我知道相关方如何运作 芬奇
And I know Grice and Brooks.
而且我认识格赖斯和布鲁克斯
After they kill Marko and his men,
干掉马可及其手下之后
they're gonna track down everyone involved in stealing the virus,
他们会找到所有与病毒失窃有关的人
and they're gonna kill them too.
全部斩草除根
Tomas is trying to make this right.
托马斯想纠正错误
He may be a criminal,
虽然他是罪犯
but he doesn't deserve to die.
但他罪不至死
And isn't that what we're here for,
而且我们的目标不正是为此么
to save his life?
救他一命
She's got you there, Finch.
她将住你了 芬奇
Besides, the Soviets messed around with weaponizing marburg.
再说 苏联人拿着化武马堡乱来过
The Americans never did.
美国人还没有过
Do you really want the relevant side
你真想让相关方
to get their hands on that virus?
拿到病毒吗
Or let them turn it over to Samaritan?
或者让他们转手交给"撒马利亚人"
The only way to make sure those vials get destroyed
唯一能确保病毒被彻底销毁的方法
is to do it ourselves.
就是我们亲自动手
Fine, we'll commit your felony.
好吧 那就犯罪去吧
But unfortunately,
不过遗憾的是
I have another criminal act to attend to first.
我还得先着手另一项犯罪计划
Ms. Groves, I'm on my way.
格罗夫斯女士 我在路上了
Good, Wilkins is about to leave for the night.
很好 威尔金斯正要下班
And now we are cooking.
开始制♥作♥
Nice work, you guys.
干得好 各位
First batch should be done by morning.
第一批明早就可以完成了
Samaritan's blind, Harold.
撒马利亚人瞎了 哈罗德
You're up.
上吧
Accessing the system.
进入系统
I'll need about ten minutes.
我大概需要十分钟
Yes? I got a text offering me 3,000 bucks
有事吗 我接到短♥信♥ 有人付我三千块
if I can fix your internet in the next five minutes.
要我五分钟内修复网络
I don't want to rush you, Harold,
真不想催你 哈罗德
but I think Samaritan's onto us.
不过撒马利亚人开始对付我们了
Surprisingly, Ms. Groves,
令人惊奇的是 格罗夫斯女士
that does not help me concentrate.
这可不利于我集中精神
Harold, I'm about to do something you're not gonna like.
哈罗德 我要做点你不喜欢的事了
No need. I'm done.
不用了 我搞定了
Okay, get in, get the virus, get out.
好了 进去 拿上病毒 出来
Got a job in Barcelona next month.
下个月在巴塞罗那有活
If we live through this, you should join me.
我们要是能活下来 你该和我一起
I already have a job.
我有工作了
It's weird, the pay sucks,
奇怪了点 工资低点
but, uh...
不过
we could use a guy like you.
我们用得上你这样的人
I'm in position, Ms. Shaw.
我就位了 肖女士
I've circumvented the building's firewall
我绕过了楼里的防火墙
and accessed their security.
进入了安保系统
Ready when you are.
随时可以行动了
Command, we're in the middle of something.
指挥部 我们正在忙
We're aware, Crimson Six.
知道 深红六
But new orders just came through.
但有新指示
You are instructed to eliminate all targets
你们要清除所有目标
and secure the vials.
保护病毒
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表