剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
It's a trap.
是陷阱
Elevator's locked.
电梯锁了
Terrific. Now what?
好极了 现在怎么办
Follow me.
跟我来
After 9/11, the Exchange was redesigned to
911事件后 交易所进行了重新设计
go on lockdown in the event of an attack,
一遇袭马上自动封锁
to keep combatants out.
将袭击者挡在门外
Of course, what Homeland Security couldn't have predicted
当然了 国土安♥全♥局♥无法预知
is that one day Samaritan might use the same system
有一天撒马利亚人会利用这个系统
to keep its enemies in.
将其敌人关在门内
Run!
跑
This way!
这边
At least we won't die hungry.
咱倒是轮不到饿死
Samaritan wants a fight, I say we go down swinging.
撒马利亚人想战 那就跟它死战
Remember the Alamo.
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
More than a valiant last stand.
这不是英勇死战的问题
We need a strategy.
我们需要策略
A little help please.
拜托帮下忙
It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.
你那机器死机得太是时候了 哈罗德
Give it a second.
给它点时间
It's got a lot on its mind.
它现在思路过多
Man.
老兄
So you wanna play or what?
你想不想下棋
That's very kind of you, but I'm playing with a friend.
谢谢你的好意 我在跟位朋友下
You've been sitting here alone for hours, dude.
你一个人在这坐了好几个小时了 哥们
My friend is a little shy.
我的朋友有点害羞
And somewhat indecisive.
还有点犹豫不决
I thought you wanted me to teach you how to play.
我还以为你想让我教你怎么下棋
Each possible move represents a different game,
每一步 都会打开一盘不同的局
a different universe in which you make a better move.
创造一个不同的世界
By the second move, there are 72,084 possible games.
第二步时 会有72084种不同的局
By the third, 9 million.
第三步时 九百万
By the fourth--
第四步时
there are more possible games of chess
棋中的变局数量
than there are atoms in the universe.
超过宇宙中的原子
No one could possibly predict them all, even you.
无人能预知一切 你也不行
Which means that that first move can be terrifying.
也就说第一步会很令人害怕
It's the furthest point from the end of the game,
它是距离结局最远的一步
there's a virtually infinite sea of possibilities
无穷无尽的可能布满了
between you and the other side.
你走向结局的每一步
But it also means that if you make a mistake,
但这也意味着 即便你犯了错
there's a nearly infinite amount of ways to fix it.
接下来也有无数种补救方法
So you should simply relax and play.
所以放松 出招就好
We need a strategy.
我们需要策略
A little help please.
拜托帮下忙
It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.
你那机器死机得太是时候了 哈罗德
Give it a second.
给它点时间
It's got a lot on its mind.
它现在思路过多
Got it.
收到
Got what?
收到啥
Who's she talking to?
她跟谁说话呢
When we open that door, turn left, Harold.
打开那扇门之后 左转 哈罗德
You and I are going to the server room to hack the system
你我要去服务器机房♥ 黑进系统
and stabilize the market.
稳定市场
You two--Reese, Fusco-- secure our escape route.
你们俩 里瑟 弗斯科 确保逃离路线安全
Turn right, head to the mechanical room,
右转 去机械室
and cut the tension cable to the elevator's lock.
切断电梯锁的高压电缆
How?
怎么切
She'll tell you when you get there.
到了她自会告诉你
Let's go.
走
Ready to roll?
准备好了吗
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Look, it's a Degas.
看 是德加的画
Original.
真品
It's quite striking in person.
亲眼得见真是震撼
What's the point of saving the world if you can't enjoy it?
不能享受世界 何必拯救世界呢
Look out!
小心
Two targets. Hall "B," Requesting back--
两个目标 B走廊 请求支
Sorry.
抱歉
Alpha? Tango? Report.
A T 汇报
That didn't take long.
挺快的啊
Martine, two of the machine's little helpers
玛蒂娜 机器的两个小帮手
appear to be heading to the server room.
往服务器机房♥去了
Should I retrieve them, sir?
要我抓住他们吗 先生
No, I'll send another welcoming party.
不用 我另派人去
You are to make sure the others don't escape.
你确保其他人逃不出去
Split up. Cover all possible exits.
分开行动 堵住所有出口
And Martine...
还有玛蒂娜
Sir?
先生
Enjoy yourself.
尽情享受
Go back now.
回去
Looks like we drew the short straw, partner.
看来时运不济啊 搭档
FBI. Drop your weapons or we'll shoot.
联调局 放下武器 否则就开枪了
I thought you were DEA.
你不是缉毒局的吗
What does it matter? We'll shoot either way.
有关系吗 反正枪照开不误
Remember the Alamo.
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
The last time I saw you was in church.
我上次见你是在教堂
You should've prayed a little harder.
你真该祷告得虔诚点
I go to hell, I'm taking you with me.
我就算下地狱 也要拉你垫背
Hey, Reese. You got a sec?
里瑟 有空吗
I'm having a little problem getting that code.
我找密♥码♥遇着点问题
Sorry. I'm busy making death threats to Samaritan operatives.
抱歉 我正忙着让撒马利亚人的特工"去死"呢
Hey, you, with the bomb vest.
你 炸♥弹♥背心男
Come on.
得了吧
You don't really want to hurt all these people now, do you?
你可不想伤害这些无辜的人 对吧
Normally, I would just blow your kneecaps off,
要平常 我打爆你的膝盖就行了
but then you might detonate the bomb,
但你可能会引爆♥炸♥弹
and that's a risk I just can't take, so...
我不想冒这个险 所以
You're either gonna have to take off your vest,
要不你就把炸♥弹♥摘了
or I'll just put one between your eyes.
要不我爆你的头
Now approaching Broadway and...
下一站到达百老汇
What the hell?
去他妈的
Hands up, now!
举起手来 快
Honey, you get our canary to sing?
亲亲 有进展了吗
We need that code.
我们需要密♥码♥
Sorry, you're on your own.
抱歉 你们只能靠自己了
Plan "B."
B方案
We'll have to do it the old-fashioned way.
得用老办法了
Whatever happens to me, don't stop installing that software.
不管发生什么 别终止软件安装
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Chop-chop, Harold.
时间紧迫 哈罗德
For a second, Ms. Groves, I thought all might be lost.
有那么一瞬 格罗夫斯女士 我还以为全完了
Root! Watch--
根 小心
Harold!
哈罗德
Harold...
哈罗德
We need a strategy.
我们需要策略
A little help please.
拜托帮下忙
It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.
你那机器死机得太是时候了 哈罗德
Give it a second.
给它点时间
It's got a lot on its mind.
它现在思路过多
That's interesting.
有意思
How many moves did you consider that time?
你当时考虑了几种走法
That's good. You're paring them down,
好样的 逐个排除
concentrating on the most aggressive possible moves.
专注最具进攻性的可行走法
I didn't see that.
没想到啊
You like the Queen, don't you?
你喜欢"后" 对吧
She can move in any direction.
它可以走向任何方向
Target anything.
攻击任何目标
Wasn't always the case though.
并非一直如此
She used to be one of the weakest pieces.
她曾是最弱的棋子
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表