剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
And they'll never know they've been hacked.
他们永远不会知道自己被黑了
This is a cascade of information.
这是信息级联
Samaritan is doing more than just harboring Ms. Shaw in there.
撒马利亚人可不只是把肖女士关在这里
We'll need to crack its considerable encryption.
我们得破解它的超级加密
She's already accessing your laptop.
她已经控制了你的电脑
"All forces on alert.
全体警戒
We will soon isolate the Machine."
我们马上要隔离机器了
They're close to finding you.
他们快找到你了
I don't care what happens to me.
我不在乎自己出什么事
What did the Machine tell you?
机器说什么了
She says it's too dangerous.
她说太危险
I'm inclined to agree, Ms. Groves.
我很同意 格罗夫斯女士
This isn't just a rescue mission to save Shaw.
这不只是为了救肖
The Machine needs our help too.
机器也需要我们帮助
If we don't save them, who will?
如果我们不求她们 谁救
Detective, looks like you caught a bullet through the shoulder.
警探 看来你肩膀中枪了
Props to the shooter.
那枪手牛啊
He's dead.
他死了
You'll be joining him soon enough.
你也快了
Extra cell.
多一个手♥机♥
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Belongs to our friend Riley.
是我们那位莱利警探的
Fake cop needs one for his day job
假警♥察♥正职
and one for special assignments.
特殊业务需要一个
What're we waiting for?
我们还等什么
We should put Elias down now while we have the chance.
我们应该趁机会要了以利亚的命
Tell me, how do Elias and his buddies
告诉我 为什么以利亚和他的手下
manage to stay one step ahead?
总能先我们一步
They got good intel.
他们情报好
We kill them now, that intel dies with them.
现在杀了他们 那情报就跟他们同去了
This isn't just about running the city.
这可不只是为了掌握这个城市
This is about staying alive long enough to enjoy it.
而是为了保住命 享受权力
What do the Romans say?
罗马人怎么说的来着
I came, I saw, I conquered.
我来 我见 我征服
You can't conquer what you don't understand.
你无法征服自己不了解的东西
Exactly.
正是
In this day and age,
如今这个时代
a fugitive crime lord like yourself remains free.
你这种身为逃犯的黑道之主还能逍遥法外
How?
怎么做到的
Because two of New York's finest protect and serve you.
因为两名纽约警♥察♥在保护你
At least they used to.
或者说曾经保护过你
From now on, they answer to me.
从现在起 他们听我的
And you're all gonna tell me
你们要乖乖告诉我
how this little symbiotic relationship works.
这种相互辅佐的关系如何运作
How are we gonna know they're telling the truth?
我们怎么知道他们说的是实话
That's why I invited a mutual friend.
所以我邀请了一位我们共同的朋友
Sorry, boys...
抱歉 各位
But I got an offer I couldn't refuse.
不过这报价高得我没法拒绝
You admitted me to the funny farm once.
你之前把我送进过精神病院
Turn about's fair play.
可算扯平了
I don't recall dressing you like a homeless dope fiend.
我可没把你扮成流浪吸毒者
It's not that bad.
没那么差啦
You look more hipster than homeless.
你看起来更像颓废而非流浪
Did the Machine have any instructions for me?
机器给了我什么指引吗
She said just be honest.
她说要诚实
Hello, Doctor. How can I help you?
你好 医生 需要帮助吗
I need to admit this man on a TDO.
我得送这个人去TDO
72-hour involuntary hold.
观察72小时
He's an increasingly dangerous paranoid schizophrenic.
他的妄想型精神分♥裂♥症越来越危险
Unless he'd care to disagree?
除非他不同意
It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.
真的被害 就不能叫偏执
Who exactly is after you?
是谁要害你
The Brotherhood, the federal government,
兄弟会 联邦政♥府♥
an artificial super intelligence, obviously.
一台超级人工智能 很明显啊
What's your name, sir?
你叫什么名字 先生
I go by many names,
我有很多名字
all derived from species of birds.
都是从鸟类名字中衍生的
I'd mark him as a John Doe.
就用[无名氏]约翰·多伊登记吧
He basically lives in the subway.
他基本上就住在地铁
Thanks. We'll take it from here.
谢了 交给我们了
Everything's gonna be okay. Find Lenny.
一切都会没事的 找到连尼
Tell him they stole his spaceman.
告诉他 他们偷了他的宇航员
I hate to interrupt this scintillating contest,
我真不想打断如此精彩的比赛
but I was hoping to find Lenny?
不过我想找到连尼
Thank you.
谢谢
Pardon me. Lenny?
打扰下 连尼吗
Those gentlemen stole your spaceman.
那些人偷了你的宇航员
Liars.
骗子
You stole my spacemen.
你们偷了我的宇航员
Calm down, calm down.
冷静 冷静
No!
不
The ninth floor is reserved for the most violent patients.
第九层专门关押最暴♥力♥的病人
It's the most secure, and it's the only floor
最为安全 而且是唯一
without surveillance cameras.
没有监控的楼层
It's also the only floor with secure elevator access.
还是唯一有需要安全电梯权限的楼层
This has to be it.
肯定没错
I'm searching the electronic charts
我在搜索电子表格
for a profile that might match Sameen's.
查找符合萨姆恩的档案
Okay, don't lose your head, Ms. Groves.
先别乐昏头 格罗夫斯女士
This might mean nothing,
也许没什么特别
but they're holding a compact Persian sociopath in Room 914.
不过914房♥关押了一名反♥社♥会♥的波斯人
Stay tuned, Harold.
敬请期待吧 哈罗德
Everything we have worked for is coming to fruition.
我们为之奋斗的一切即将美梦成真
The Correction is upon us.
修正计划在即
Standby for instructions.
等待指示
You need to leave, Harold. Now.
你得走了 哈罗德 快
Not without you, Ms. Groves.
你不走 我就不走 格罗夫斯女士
You don't have a choice.
你没得选
This is Samaritan's base of operations.
这是撒马利亚人的运作中心
We're in the belly of the beast.
我们现在是深入敌营了
You have to shut your eyes.
不得不闭上眼睛
A lesson I've learned all too well.
我很早就明白了
I would've stayed in the dark too
我本来也会一直被蒙蔽在黑暗中
if some...
可偏偏有
friends hadn't convinced me to dig a little deeper.
朋友 说服我查下去
Now, I'm curious.
我很好奇
How does a prep school girl from Greenwich
格林威治的富家小姐怎么会
ever come to work for Samaritan?
为撒马利亚人工作
I--I have no idea
我不知道
who this Samaritan is.
什么撒马利亚人
This is all a huge mistake.
这是个天大的误会
Please--
求你
please, I--
求你 我
I have a daughter.
我有个女儿
Sarah. She's a toddler.
莎拉 还在蹒跚学步
And my son, Jackson, he's just starting second grade.
还有我儿子 杰克逊 刚开始读二年级
I just want to go home
我只想回家
and see them.
跟他们团聚
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
I know how you feel.
我理解你的感受
I lost my mother too at a very young age.
我也是在很小时就失去了母亲
But you already know that, don't you, Shelly?
不过你早就知道了 不是吗 谢莉
That's why you keep playing the mother card.
所以你才一直打母亲牌
Did it tell you to do that?
是它教你这么做的吗
Did it think
它以为
that you could handle me too?
你能控制我
How many agents are you handling for Samaritan?
你为撒马利亚人联络多少特工
You recognize anyone?
认出谁了吗
Kind of looks like Tyler.
有点像泰勒
At least it used to.
至少生前像
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表