剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Any word from Root?
根有消息了吗
And no new leads on Shaw.
肖也没有线索
Any progress on the backlog of numbers we missed
撒马利亚人攻击期间我们错过的号♥码
when Samaritan went on the offensive?
有进展吗
The ones I've looked into are already dead
我查的那几位 有的已经死了
or locked up for the crimes we failed to prevent.
有的因为我们没能及时阻止犯罪被捕了
Me, too, but I found three that are open missing persons cases.
我查的也一样 不过我发现三起失踪人口案
All three went missing during the same 48-hour period.
三起都在48小时内发生
I'm trying to find out if they might be connected.
我在调查他们是否有关联
Or still alive.
是否还活着
I'll do what I can to assist,
我尽力帮助
but I'm afraid the unfortunate facts of having a real life
不过遗憾的是 真正的现实生活
have finally caught up to me.
给了当头一棒
Professor Whistler has jury duty,
惠斯勒教授被选中为陪审团成员了
and I can't ignore it
而我还不能置之不理
for fear of attracting unwanted attention to my cover identity.
否则怕掩护身份会引发关注
You just have to try to get out of it like everybody else.
你就学其他人 想办法脱身呗
And if I'm stuck on a jury when the next number comes up?
我困在陪审团期间跳出新号♥码怎么办
Fusco and I can handle it.
弗斯科跟我能处理
Now, about that,
说到这个
after everything that's happened...
鉴于目前的事态
perhaps it would be best
也许我们暂时应该
if we left him out of our operations for now.
尽量别让他参与我们的行动
When we started, you told me we'd both wind up dead.
一开始 你就说过 我们俩会死
This is worse.
这比死还惨
You're right.
你说得对
If we're short-handed, we're short-handed.
缺人手就缺人手吧
We're not bringing anyone else into this.
我们不找别人了
It's just you and me again, Mr. Reese.
又只剩你我二人了 里瑟先生
I don't care if I have bad reception, Terrence.
我不管信♥号♥♥好不好 特伦斯
We're rolling calls.
现在就开始
Now get me on with Anton.
给我接安东
We better be out of here by Friday night, you know.
但愿我们周五晚能出去
I got courtside Knicks tickets.
我可是有[NBA纽约]尼克斯队的场边球票
Grading exams.
改卷子啊
Where do you teach?
你在哪儿教书
At a local college.
地方院校
I was a high school English teacher for 41 years,
我当了41年的高中英文老师
but budget cuts--
后来削减预算
I was pushed into retirement.
我被迫退休了
I miss the students.
我真想念我的学生
Some of them, but, you know,
想念一部分学生 不过
I have a lot more free time now.
我现在是大把时间
I'm actually learning to knit.
我在学编织啦
Indeed.
是啊
If you'll forgive me,
抱歉
I really should focus on some work.
我得专心工作了
You're computerized.
你用电脑啊
Now, that's great.
真棒
In public school, we barely had enough money for books and teachers,
在公立学校 我们都不够钱购买♥♥课本和聘请教师
let alone fancy laptops.
更别说买♥♥昂贵的笔记本电脑了
What in the...
搞什么
Okay, next group.
好了 下一组
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
天啊 天啊
Paladino, Mel.
帕拉迪诺 梅尔
Everts, Riva.
埃弗茨 莉娃
McDermott, Doug.
麦克德莫特 道格
Whistler, Harold.
惠斯勒 哈罗德
Rollins, Timothy.
罗林斯 提摩西
Blake, Emma.
布莱克 艾玛
That's me.
是我
I'm--I'm Emma, by the way.
我 我叫艾玛
Harold.
哈罗德
At least we'll both have a friend in there, huh?
至少我们在这儿交上朋友了哈
I need to be excused due to financial hardship.
我需要免除陪审团义务 因为财政困难
I am negotiating a multimillion dollar deal.
我在谈判千万美元的交易
You'll be compensated for your time.
你的时间会得到补偿
$40 a day.
四十块一天
I hate cops.
我讨厌警♥察♥
All cops.
所有的警♥察♥
I'd never believe anything a cop said.
警♥察♥说的话 我绝对不信
Just like I don't believe what you're saying now.
你现在说的话 我也绝对不信
Nice try, Mr. Rollins.
想得美 罗林斯先生
I don't really follow the news,
我不太看新闻
so I guess I don't have an opinion one way or the other.
应该说没什么看法
No challenge, your honor.
没有异议 法官大人
No challenge.
没有异议
No, I can't think of anything
不 我不认为
that would prejudice me in this case.
我在此案中会持有偏见
I mean, except for the larger issues with our government.
我只是对咱们的政♥府♥有意见
Issues?
意见
One can't really call it
咱们的政♥府♥现在
government of the people by the people anymore, can one?
可不再是民有 民享了 是吧
Because we're all being watched by an intelligent supercomputer
因为我们都被一台超级智能电脑监视着
that's slowly but surely taking over the world.
它毫无疑问正在稳步控制整个世界
You can return to your seat in the gallery, Mr. Whistler.
回你的旁听席吧 惠斯勒先生
That's Professor Whistler, actually.
其实是惠斯勒教授
Okay, that's our jury.
好吧 陪审团有了
The rest of you are free to go.
你们其他人可以离开了
What did I say about cell phones?
我怎么说手♥机♥来着
Zero tolerance.
绝不容忍♥
You are held in contempt.
你在藐视法庭
What? No, I--I swear it was off.
什么 不 我 我发誓我关了
That's not even my ringtone.
这根本就不是我的铃♥声♥
It seems we have a seat to fill.
看来现在缺个人了
Professor Whistler, your number's up.
惠斯勒教授 你上吧
When I said I was looking forward to our next session, John,
我说很期待下一次治疗会时 约翰
I didn't expect you to make me wait so long.
可没想到你会让我等这么久
Is that your way of saying you missed me, Iris?
你是在说 你想我了吗 爱莉丝
It's my way of saying
我是在说
you're not supposed to cancel mandatory sessions.
你不应该取消强制性的治疗会
They didn't give me mandatory sessions
他们强制我参加治疗会
'cause I'm good at following rules.
可不是因为我循规守纪
Captain Moreno said you took unpaid leave.
莫雷诺警长说你休了个无薪假
There was a death in the family.
亲人离世
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈这个吗
Okay.
好吧
Then onto the good news.
说个好消息吧
This is your last session.
这是你最后一次治疗会了
I'm signing off on you.
我会签字解放你
Congratulations.
恭喜
You're sane, or close enough.
你神智健全 基本健全
And you're free to go.
你可以走了
Okay.
好
Thanks for everything.
谢谢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Missing persons?
失踪人口
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表