剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Why was Delia at the stock exchange?
为什么迪莉娅会在证券交易所
She was a secretary there.
她是那儿的秘书
She must have been shot in the firefight.
一定是在交火中被击中了
They got rid of the witnesses,
他们清除了目击者
but it seems that they brought Delia here
但把迪莉娅带到那里
to test the neural implant.
以测试植入神经
Root?
根
Your friend left.
你朋友离开了
She found the reinforcements.
她发现援军了
We have to take Delia with us.
我们得带迪莉娅一起走
I need to stay behind.
我得留下
I'm quitting my job.
我会辞职
Good luck.
祝你好运
When they track you down, remember this.
等他们抓到你 记住
By taking orders without question,
你不加质疑地听从命令
you've destroyed this town.
毁了这个镇
You deserve what's coming to you.
你有什么报应 活该
John, they'll be trying to turn the cameras back on.
约翰 他们在重启摄像头
Hide your face.
蒙上脸
Root?
根
Root?
根
Good timing.
时机掐得真妙
Let's get out of here.
我们离开
Thanks for saving my ass.
多谢你救我一条小命
See, that's how you show proper gratitude.
看 这才是表达感激之情的恰当方式
You okay?
你还好吧
It's my first kill.
这是我第一次杀人
I had to.
我不得不
They ruled it a good shooting, but...
他们判定为合理开枪 但是
I got assigned mandatory counseling.
我被强制要求参加心理咨♥询♥
You stopped a killer.
你阻止了杀人犯
You saved Marcus.
你拯救了马库斯
He's gonna testify against the 280 gang.
他会指证280帮
Today's a good day.
今天是个好日子
You're a real terror.
你挺恐怖
You remind me of a friend.
让我想起了一个朋友
A couple of friends, actually.
应该说是几个朋友
You're gonna see a lot of death.
你会目睹很多死亡
Heroics ain't a job you carry easy.
英雄并不容易当
Dr. Enright is keeping an eye on Delia at the safe house.
恩耐特医生在安全屋照看迪莉娅
I've prepared a cover for her once she's healed.
我为她准备了掩护身份 等她痊愈后可以用
She'll have to hide.
她仍要四处躲藏
What about Maple?
枫树镇怎么办
The factory has closed.
工厂关闭了
Samaritan is pulling out.
撒马利亚人撤离了
Maple may fall apart.
枫树镇也许会垮掉
The people there will have to learn to fend for themselves again.
那里的人要重新学会自食其力
I sent you for nothing. I'm sorry.
我害你们一无所获 对不起
We saved people, Finch.
我们救了人 芬奇
Shaw would be proud.
肖会为此骄傲
And she'd understand what we have to do.
她会理解我们必做之事
Root might not, though.
而根可能不会
Good luck.
好运
She knows.
她知道
The Machine must know where Shaw is
机器肯定知道肖在哪里
and if she's alive.
知道她是生是死
But...
但是
she won't tell me.
她不告诉我
Ms. Groves, our only lead brought us to the brink of disaster.
格罗夫斯女士 我们唯一的线索把我们带进了绝境
You and John came perilously close to being discovered.
你和约翰只差一点点就会被发现
I care about her deeply.
我非常在乎她
But if only for our own sake, we have to let her go.
但是为了我们 我们只能放手
You gave up on her days ago.
你几天前就放弃她了
You really think she's dead.
你真的认为她死了
I want to hold out hope.
我也想心存希望
But hope is painful.
但希望太痛
We may never find her.
我们可能永远找不到她
We need an answer.
我们需要答案
I need an answer
我需要答案
if Sameen is alive or if she's dead.
萨姆恩到底是活着 还是死了
Please, help us.
求你 帮帮我们
Please.
求你了
Sierra. Tango. Oscar. Papa.
S T O P
Sierra. Tango. Oscar. Papa.
S T O P
Harold, what's she saying?
哈罗德 她在说什么
Sierra. Tango. Oscar. Papa.
S T O P
Sierra. Tango. Oscar. Papa.
S T O P
Sierra. Tango. Oscar. Papa. "Stop."
S T O P "停"
Sierra. Tango. Oscar--
S T O
The Machine is asking us to stop looking for her.
机器叫我们停止找她
Perhaps the Machine does know.
也许机器知道
Perhaps it has a plan.
也许它另有计划
But for our own survival, our sanity,
但为了我们的生存 我们的理智
I believe we must reconcile ourselves
我相信我们必须接受一点
with never knowing the truth.
我们也许永远得不到真♥相♥
Otherwise, our pursuit of it will consume us entirely.
否则 我们的追寻会彻底吞噬我们
Good-bye, Harold.
再见 哈罗德
If this is the afterlife,
死后就这样啊
it sucks.
逊
I sincerely hope you managed to get some rest,
真心希望你休息好了
my dear Sameen.
亲爱的萨姆恩
You're going to need it.
你会很需要
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表