剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You should've stayed underground.
你应该好好待在地下
Years ago, back before the ice breakers,
很多年前 世上没有破冰机
this water would freeze over in winter sometimes,
这片水一到冬天就会结冰
all the way across.
整整一片
It looked quiet, almost dead, but it wasn't.
看起来一片宁静 静如死亡 但却不是
No?
不是
No, no.
不 不
Just hidden for a while.
只是深藏起来
But after its winter period, it would roar back to life,
冬天过后 它会再次咆哮新生
The water flowing so fast, an unwary man could drown.
水流一泻汪♥洋♥ 稍不留神 就会被冲走
So springtime's here, is that it?
这是春天来了 是吗
I have never interfered in your business, Dominic.
我从未插手你的生意 多米尼克
I have only conducted my own. You'd do well to stay clear.
我只做自己的事 你乖乖袖手
A man is not a river,
人 不是河
and you are not a king.
而你 不是王
Harold, what are you doing next month?
哈罗德 你下个月有什么安排
Why?
怎么了
I have to be in New York.
我得去纽约
Angel investor nonsense.
"天使投资"之类的
I thought maybe we could have a coffee.
也许我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
I would like that.
我很乐意
Try not to get mugged until then.
小心不要被抢劫了
You're sure you installed it in her computer?
你确定装在她电脑上了吗
Quite sure. What were you thinking,
很确定 你在想什么啊
knocking me about like that?
把我撞成这样
You're being well compensated.
你会得到很好的补偿
You're well rid of that woman. She's a bitch.
甩了那女人算你走运 她是个贱♥人♥
Don't call her that.
别那么说她
Our business is finished. Go.
我们的事完了 走
And have you enjoyed Hong Kong?
你喜欢香港吗
Yes, the conference was interesting, thanks.
是的 会议很有趣 谢谢
Gave me a few thoughts on phase one.
给我些第一阶段的想法
Indeed.
确实
I'll present them to you when we meet in New York.
我下周会去纽约向你讲解
Get your checkbook ready.
准备好你的支票吧
We're very eager to meet you. See you in a month.
我们热切地期盼着见你 一个月后见
Morning, sir.
早 先生
Just wanted to give you a quick report on Asia.
要向您报告亚洲的情况
The startup in Guangzhou and the factory in Mumbai.
广州的新公♥司♥和孟买♥♥的工厂
Oh, yes.
好的
And the seed money for the new company in Tokyo.
还有给东京新公♥司♥的种子基金
Elizabeth Bridges.
伊丽莎白·布里奇斯
Samaritan is becoming very interested in her algorithms.
撒马利亚人对她的算法很感兴趣
Why?
为什么
I've no idea.
不知道
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表