剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我吧
Where's Shaw?
肖在哪
Sameen risked everything at the Stock Exchange.
萨姆恩在证券交易所牺牲了一切
You think she's dead.
你认为她死了
What's our final destination?
我们要去哪儿
I've traced the truck to these new coordinates
我追踪到了这辆卡车的新坐标
to what looks like a small town upstate.
看起来像是州北部的一个小镇
We're late.
我们迟了
66 hours. A rescue's overdue.
六十六小时 有效救援期过了
Sameen's gonna kill us.
萨姆恩会宰了我们的
She can't fault us for lack of effort.
她可无法指责我们未尽全力
You've caused mayhem over five states.
你已经横跨五州恣意违法
And we only have one clue to show for it.
我们却只有一条线索
One clue is plenty. It narrows focus.
一条线索就够了 正好全神贯注
If she's in the truck.
前提是她真在卡车上
We find the truck, we find Sameen.
我们找到卡车 就能找到萨姆恩
Don't give up on her, Harold.
别放弃她 哈罗德
I haven't lost hope.
我并未丧失希望
So this is where the truck disappeared?
卡车就是在这里消失的
Maple, New York.
纽约枫树镇
Remember, our enemy is watching.
记住 我们的敌人正在监视
And beyond the reach of our mesh net,
我们的私密网络之外
we need to speak with discretion and tread carefully.
必须言语慎重 凡事小心
What's today's cover?
今天的掩护身份是什么
Detective Alice Ginsburg.
爱丽丝·金斯伯格警探
You got a new partner, Columbo.
你有新拍档了 神探科伦坡
Lionel's gonna love that.
莱奈尔肯定会乐死
That reminds me.
这倒提醒我了
I need to ask his assistance.
我需要他帮忙
Good luck.
好运
And please...
还有拜托
be safe.
千万小心
We will, Harold.
我们会的 哈罗德
Detective?
警探
Sorry to just drop in.
抱歉唐突拜访
What's the news?
有消息了
Sadly, none.
很遗憾 没有
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
Just dandy.
好得要命
Got the captain on my ass about the absence of my partner.
队长成天追我屁♥股♥后边问我拍档哪儿去了
Tap dancing as fast as I can.
累得我两脚不着地了
I'm sure you're quite busy.
我相信你肯定很忙
Glasses.
眼镜儿
You didn't come here to check on my mental health, did you?
你不是就跑过来关心我的心理健康的吧
No, there was a small matter, but I can take care of it.
不是 有点小问题 不过我能处理
It one of those people needs saving?
有人要救
I'm all over it.
早死早超生吧
I don't want to distract you.
我不想打扰你
I need some air anyway.
我反正也需要透透气
Can't breathe in here.
这里简直喘不过气来
Unless Samaritan likes hot chocolate and cider,
除非撒马利亚人喜欢热可可和苹果酒
we might've taken a wrong turn.
看来我们是走错方向了
We haven't.
没有
The Founders' Day committee would like to thank everyone
镇庆委员会感谢各位
involved in putting on this fair,
为本次集♥会♥付出的努力
especially Mayor Dowd.
特别是多德镇长
Today we celebrate 212 years of history in Maple,
今天 我们欢庆枫树镇建镇212周年
the biggest little manufacturing hub in upstate.
枫树镇 北部最大的小制♥造♥业中心
Town could use a better tagline.
这镇需要换个好点的标语了
When you kidnapped Finch,
你绑♥架♥芬奇时
the Machine helped me to find you.
机器帮我找到你
We should ask it for a clue.
我们可以问它要线索
I did.
我问了
She doesn't know anything more than we do.
她跟我们一样所知不多
There's only two roads into and out of Maple.
进出枫树镇的路只有两条
Local PD should have security footage from the toll booths.
当地警♥察♥肯定会有收费站的安全监控录像
I don't see why Samaritan would have spirited Shaw
我不明白为什么撒马利亚人要把肖
all the way out to Pleasantville.
一路带往快乐镇
Don't judge a town by its cider.
别以标语取镇嘛
Monsters love small towns.
魔鬼最爱小镇
Have you found him yet, Detective?
找到他了吗 警探
Yeah.
找到了
Some schlub here with a tyke.
一废物 跟个孩子在一起
The man is Albert Weiss.
此人是艾伯特·韦斯
He's a sales associate at the Prime Hardware in Jersey City.
泽西城精华五金的销♥售♥员
He's in town to visit his niece, Rosie.
他来镇上见他的侄女 罗西
This guy's a puppy that's been kicked too often.
那家伙简直像只长♥期♥受虐的狗狗
Who'd want to kill a sad sack like that?
谁会想杀这么一货呢
Glasses,
眼镜儿
someone else got eyes on this guy.
还有别人在监视这家伙
Remember Dani Silva?
记得达尼·希尔瓦吗
Detective Silva is watching Mr. Weiss?
希尔瓦警探在监视韦斯先生
Perhaps she has some information.
也许她有消息
She's IA.
她是内务部的
Even if I wasn't in your league of misfits, I'd steer clear.
就算我不是你们超能英雄联盟成员 也宁可避远点儿
Damn it.
我靠
Catching some sun in the park?
在公园晒太阳呢
You on a job, or you playing hooky, Fusco?
你是在上班呢 还是在旷工呢 弗斯科
What, are you gonna write me up?
干嘛 你要打我报告不成
Nah.
不会啦
I'm out of Internal Affairs.
我离开内务部了
I transferred to Gang Division.
我调到反黑组了
You here for that guy?
你来盯那家伙的
He's in some kind of trouble, right?
他有麻烦了 是吧
I think so.
应该是
Weiss shows up in a couple cold missing person cases.
韦斯在两件失踪人口悬案中出现过
He's on two different witness lists.
他是两起不同案件的目击证人
Cases are years apart.
两案相隔数年
Maybe he stumbled across something,
也许他无意中发现了什么
knows too much for his own good.
知道了不该知道的事
Whatever he's into, it's bad news.
反正肯定不是什么好事
We need to take a look at your security tapes.
我们得看下你的监控录像
Chief, NYPD here to see you.
局长 纽约警♥察♥找你
Someone didn't join the Mickey Mouse Club.
某人没加入米老鼠俱乐部啊
The hell brings NYPD here?
什么风把纽约警♥察♥吹来了
We're investigating a homicide.
我们在调查一起凶杀案
That so?
是嘛
Nothing like that in Maple.
枫树镇没有这种事
Triple homicide in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林三尸命案
Perp fled this way in a refrigerated truck.
行凶者坐冷藏卡车逃往此处
We need to check your surveillance tapes,
我们得查下你们的监控录像
see if he passed through.
看他有没有通过
A truck,
卡车啊
If that's all right with you.
如果你不介意的话
Chief Wicker.
威克局长
Call me Wick.
叫我小威就行
Come on, then.
那走吧
Look at you.
瞧瞧嘿
Some kind of whiz kid?
神童啊
I'm good with computers.
我擅长电脑
I got skills too.
我也有两手噢
You ever fired a Remington 870P shotgun?
你开过雷明顿870P的霰弹枪吗
Fight between a computer and one of those,
电脑跟那家伙对打
I'll tell you which would win.
你说谁是赢家
Serious stuff for a peaceful town.
如此宁静的小镇 颇有重货啊
Wick loves his guns.
小威爱枪
You know, Wick had a scandal a while back.
小威之前有过丑闻
Abuse of power.
滥用权力
But last summer,
不过去年夏天
the mayor jumped him all the way to chief.
镇长一路把他提拔为局长
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表