剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
If your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
I'm going in alone.
我自己进去
Academy exercise terminated.
警校操练结束
Sorry, instructor.
抱歉 教官
You didn't say I couldn't use the fire escape.
你可没说我不能用防火梯
Guess I can't fault you for painting outside the lines.
看来我也不好指责你别出心裁
Sounds like you're enjoying your temporary assignment
看来你相当享受这份临时的
as a weapons and tactics instructor, Mr. Reese.
武器战术教官工作啊 里瑟先生
I'm lucky the academy was a bit shorthanded.
我运气好 警校缺人手啊
And our new number?
我们的新号♥码呢
She doesn't need much instruction.
她不太需要指导
She must be a natural then, because Detective Fusco
那她肯定是有天赋 因为弗斯科警探
has just sent me her background check, and...
刚刚把她的背景调查发了过来
Silva comes from a middle-class family in Rochester.
希尔瓦出身于罗契斯特市的中产阶级家庭
Bachelor's in criminal justice. 3.0 GPA.
犯罪学学士 GPA平均分数3.0
Everything suggesting that she's quite average.
处处显示她很普通
I'd call her unconventional.
我看她是不走寻常路
Sounds like someone I know.
听起来好像我认识的某人
Good work, recruits.
做得不错 各位学员
Let's clean 'em, rack 'em, and stack 'em.
全部清理归置好
Silva. Whose team you on out there?
希尔瓦 你是哪个部门的
Excuse me?
干嘛
You broke ranks and the rules.
你肆意越级 破坏规矩
You need to check yourself
你得自省一下
before your antics cost all of us.
免得你的胡来把我们全坑了
Why don't you try pulling your own weight, Dutch boy?
管好你自己的事儿吧 荷兰小子
Police are supposed to enforce the rules, not break them.
警♥察♥应该遵守规矩 而不是破坏规矩
Maybe I'm not done breaking things.
也许我还没破坏完呢
Easy there, iceman.
得了 酷哥儿
No need for jealousy.
别吃醋啊
NYPD will always need dispatchers.
纽约警局也需要调度员啊
Next time's real weapons with live rounds.
下次是真枪实弹
Be a shame if there was a training accident.
出事故就不好看了
Yeah, watch your back.
是啊 小心点儿
Let's go.
我们走
Our recruit has an enemy inside the class.
学员在校内还要树敌
As if law enforcement wasn't already dangerous enough.
执法本身难道还不够危险么
If Recruit Kane has his way,
要是凯恩学员出招
Silva won't make it that far.
希尔瓦只怕撑不到出去执法的那天
Threat looks like a fellow cadet.
威胁好像是来自同学
Forget that meter maid.
别管那娘娘腔
Teach me some of those tactics.
教教我那些战术吧
What's in it for me?
我有什么好处
I got cleanup.
我来清理
Sure thing, Ortiz.
行啊 奥蒂兹
Apparently, even an expert marksman like you
看来即便是你这样的神枪手
still has a thing or two to learn about tactics.
也有让你防不胜防的战术啊
Iris, are you stalking me?
爱莉丝 你在跟踪我么
Don't be ridiculous.
别胡说
I just finished teaching a class
我刚授完课
on the importance of mental health to some new recruits.
向新学员讲解心理健康的重要性
Maybe you should sit in sometime.
也许 你也应该听听
That reminds me.
这倒提醒我了
Thank you for the endorsement of my instructor position.
谢谢你为我的教官职位背书
Given the ongoing IA investigation
鉴于最近的内务部调查
and your recent firing of a weapon inside a police precinct,
再加上你最近在警局内开枪
figured it couldn't hurt to get you reacquainted with the rules.
让你重新熟悉一下规矩没坏处
We making progress on the excessive force front?
关于滥用武力的问题 有进展了吗
Yes, we are.
有啊
I'll see you tomorrow morning for your appointment?
明早预约时间见
Bright and early, doc.
迫不及待啊 医生
Do you still have eyes on our number, Mr. Reese?
还在监视我们的号♥码吗 里瑟先生
Yes, and we're about to get ears.
是的 而且马上就能监听了
Silva,
希尔瓦
coming out with us for a beer?
一起喝一杯
Can't tonight. Got a date.
今晚不行 有约会
Yeah, no problem. Maybe another time.
没问题 那下次
Perhaps you should look into Silva's date.
也许你应该查下希尔瓦的约会
I would, Harold,
行啊 哈罗德
except you're not the only one with homework to grade.
可有作业要批的不止你一位啊
Got to hand off to the night crew.
得让晚班接手了
Sounds like Detective Fusco's going to
看来弗斯科警探
have to pick up an extra shift.
要加班了
Samaritan has uncovered evidence that an ISA agent
撒马利亚人发现一位ISA特工
allowed members of a criminal outfit to escape with our virus.
放走了犯罪组织的成员 让他们带病毒逃了
Escape from surveillance?
逃过了监控
One of them has proven to be particularly elusive,
其中一位尤其神秘莫测
avoiding cameras and detection.
避开了全部的监控侦查
Makes me wonder if it might be related to our underground friends.
让我怀疑是不是跟那几位地下朋友有关
Of course, you want me to track her down.
当然了 你想我去追她
Perfect task for a former investigator for the Hague, don't you think?
最适合前海牙国♥际♥法♥院♥调查员的任务 不是吗
These crews are audacious but predictable.
那伙人胆大无畏 但容易预测
They hide in plain sight
他们会大隐于市
behind everyday 9:00-to-5:00 cover jobs,
拿朝九晚五的日常工作当掩护
Luring them into a false sense of security.
慢慢陷入了安全的错觉中
The thing they always forget?
有一个问题他们总是会忽略
Relationships.
羁绊
No matter who they become or where they hide,
不论他们变成谁 在哪里
there will always be the people they meet,
他们永远都会跟特定的人相遇
the people they love, the people they wrong.
相爱 相怨
All of whom can be leveraged.
这些都可以当筹码
Good old-fashioned human intelligence.
经典的人类智能
Just need the first thread.
只需要个起点
Start pulling.
开始吧
Meanwhile, Samaritan will continue to do its part.
于此同时 撒马利亚人会继续它的部分
Our recruit's still waiting on her date.
那学员还在等约会呢
You know, of all my confidential informants,
我所有的线人中
you got the nicest wheels.
你的车最好了
Just feel lucky I'm not making you pay this CI.
算你幸运 本线人不用你付钱
The Miss Estee Lauder gig pays like crap.
雅诗兰黛专柜小姐赚的那点儿破钱
If it weren't for the perks--
要不是姐有外快
Perks?
外快
Yeah, the free eyeliner.
免费眼线笔啊
The five-finger free.
顺手牵羊
You wear makeup?
你还化妆了
Maybelline. Check this out.
我说美宝莲 你瞧
I thought Wonder Boy said that Silva was too busy to join her classmates.
神奇小子还说希尔瓦忙得没空陪同学玩
Apparently, she's not too busy to case them.
看来她倒是有空去查他们
Looks like her date just showed up.
似乎她的约会对象出现了
These them?
就他们
Those are the targets.
那些是目标
You ready to move on this?
你准备好了吗
Say the word.
下令吧
Keep it stealth.
秘密进行
Stick to the plan.
按计划行事
I don't know who Deep Throat is,
不知道这位深喉是谁
but I think our recruit is a little more than antisocial.
不过我看这学员是有点反♥社♥会♥啊
Yeah, I'd say.
同意啊
Sounds more like she's planning on taking out the competition.
看来她是准备要清理竞争对手啊
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表