剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Of course, you want me to track her down.
当然了 你想我去追她
Miss Shaw, we had it all wrong.
肖女士 我们搞错了
Mini isn't the guy taking orders.
"迷你"不是执行命令之人
He's the one giving them.
他是下达命令之人
Please! I'm begging you, please!
求你了 不要 求你了
Dominic!
多米尼克
Dominic.
多米尼克
You want to take down Elias?
想扳倒以利亚
You gotta play smarter.
就得玩聪明点
Is target present?
目标在吗
No worries.
没事了
I found her.
我找到她了
Your counter could really use some love, hon.
你要用爱守护柜台啊亲
And maybe some disinfectant.
还得用点儿消毒剂
I'm guessing now would be a good time to ask for that raise?
现在应该是要求加薪的好时机吧
Get on.
上来
Nice parking job.
停得漂亮
We're in a camera dead-zone.
这里是无监控区
I'm guessing the psycho blonde wasn't there
看来那金发疯子不是去
for our free tote bag promotion.
享受免费赠袋促销的
No.
不是
Your cover's been blown.
你的掩护身份暴露了
That's the last of it.
这是最后一箱
You can let go now.
你可以松开了
I've got her, Harry.
她在这儿 哈罗
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
And you're okay, Ms. Shaw?
你还好吧 肖女士
If by "okay," you mean, "ready to kick some righteous ass."
好得足以去教训几个装逼的
I thought Samaritan couldn't see us.
我还以为撒马利亚人看不到我们
It can't.
它看不到
But its operatives can.
但它的特工能看到
If I was about to be capped,
我差点儿掉脑袋
Shouldn't my number have come up?
我的号♥码不应该会跳出来吗
Assuming that the machine saw the threat, yes.
要是机器看到了威胁 是会
But the fact that it didn't suggests
但它却没有 这就说明
that we're not the only ones who've learned
不只是我们学会了
how to operate in the shadows.
于阴影中隐藏行动
Samaritan's agents have, as well.
撒马利亚人的特工也会了
Look on the bright side, Sameen.
往好处想 萨姆恩
I'm pretty sure you just sold you last tube of luminizer.
你肯定是再也不用卖♥♥修饰乳了
Indeed. Ms. Shaw,
正是 肖女士
You and Ms. Groves have to avoid all cameras
你和格罗夫斯女士必须避开所有的摄像头
and get back here as soon as you can.
尽快赶回来
Use the shadow map.
使用阴影地图
That's gonna be tricky considering...
这可有点棘手了
We're in a truck with no clue where we're heading.
我们在辆卡车上 不知道是在哪儿
I have your location.
我有你们的位置
And I'm sending assistance.
派帮手去了
So when we get back to the subway...
等我们回到地铁站
Then what?
然后呢
Then we'll keep you safe.
然后保护你的安全
No, I mean, what if we get a new number?
不 要是我们有新号♥码呢
Not to worry.
不用担心
I'm sure Mr. Reese can handle anything that comes along.
我坚信里瑟先生能应付一切情况
Mr. Reese, have we located our old friend?
里瑟先生 找到我们的老朋友了吗
I have.
找到了
For a wanted fugitive whose life could be in danger,
身为一个正被通缉 危机重重的逃犯
he seems pretty relaxed.
他似乎相当放松
Perhaps we wouldn't be if he knew how much information
他要是知道多米尼克查到他多少信息
Dominic has on him.
只怕就不会了
Those stolen NYPD files
那些被偷走的纽约警局文件中
contain every member of Elias' organization,
有全部以利亚组织的成员名单
his business associates,
生意伙伴
and the structure of his operation.
以及运作架构
Dominic wants to know his enemy before making a move on him.
多米尼克想先知彼 再动手
I have more troubling news.
我还有更麻烦的消息
Samaritan's agents have discovered Ms. Shaw.
撒马利亚人的特工发现了肖女士
What? Is she okay?
什么 她还好吗
Yes, she's with Ms. Groves.
是的 她跟格罗夫斯女士在一起
I told them to come here.
我叫她们快赶回来
Where are they now?
他们现在在哪儿
No, the ladies will have to manage on their own.
不 两位姑娘自己搞定
You need to stay on Elias.
你盯好以利亚
He's proved to be a valuable ally during these uncertain times.
他是我们在此一动荡时期的可靠同盟
And a principle force keeping Dominic
可以制衡多米尼克
and the Brotherhood in check.
和兄弟会的力量
He's the devil we know.
他至少是我们熟悉的敌人
Yes, and whether we like it or not,
正是 何况不管我们喜不喜欢
we need him.
我们需要他
It looks like he's taking a meeting.
看起来他要与人见面
How are you, Bruce?
你好 布鲁斯
I recognize that man.
我认识这个人
His name is Bruce Moran.
他叫布鲁斯·莫兰
He's an investment advisor and CPA based out of Brooklyn.
他是布鲁克林的一个投资顾问兼注册会计师
Every mobster needs a money guy.
黑帮也需要人管钱
You should've let me meet you at your place.
应该在你的地方见面的
Would've been considerably less visible.
这里太容易被人看到了
I enjoy the fresh air.
我喜欢新鲜空气
Don't enjoy it too much.
别太享受了
Your concern is noted, Bruce.
知道你担心了 布鲁斯
So how we doing? How are the accounts?
情况如何 账户如何
Fine... for the most part.
还不错 总体来说
Feds are sniffing around again.
联调局一直虎视眈眈
Should I be concerned?
我应该担心吗
Only if you had somebody other than me handling it.
除非是别人在帮你打理
Link.
林克
I think we were right about Dominic's intentions.
我们猜对多米尼克的打算了
The Brotherhood is tracking Elias, too.
兄弟会也在追踪以利亚
Can't say I'm surprised.
意料之中
Stay close to him, Mr. Reese.
跟紧他 里瑟先生
We're stopping.
车停下来了
Something wrong, officer?
有问题吗 警官
Stay in the cab, please.
请待在车上
Come on, come on, come on.
走 走 走
Should I even ask? Really wanna know?
我该问吗 真想知道吗
Honestly? No.
老实说 不想
Where are we on the shadow map?
查查看阴影地图
We're clear to the end of this block.
这条街都是安全的
Let's go.
走吧
You're all set.
你可以走了
John, again so soon.
约翰 这么快又见面了
You flatter me, Detective.
真让我受宠若惊 警探
It's not a social call, Elias.
我可不是来跟你闲聊的 以利亚
No, of course not.
当然不是了
Whose guardian angel are you this time?
这次你又是谁的守护天使
Yours.
你的
We believe Dominic and the Brotherhood
我们认为多米尼克和兄弟会
are coming for you.
想杀你
Really?
是吗
Dominic stole a cache of NYPD files
多米尼克偷走了纽约警♥察♥
on you and your organization.
关于你和你的组织的文件
And his men have been following you.
他的人一直在跟踪你
So he's studying me.
他在研究我
He'll do more than that.
他要做的可不止如此
And you should know by now.
你现在也应该知道了
If I say you're in danger, you are.
我说你有危险 你就真有
I believe you, John.
我相信你 约翰
Nevertheless, I think I'm capable of handling the young lion.
但是 我以为我能对付那只小狮子
Like how the old dons thought they could handle you?
就像以前那些黑帮头目认为他们能对付你
Thanks for the warning, Detective.
感谢提醒 警探
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表