剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Wait.
等等
Where is he?
他在哪里
I've lost him, Detective.
我跟丢了 警探
The tracking icon disappeared for a moment
追踪信♥号♥♥消失了一会
and now it's reappeared on the opposite side of the city.
现在他在城市的另一头出现
How did he get across town so quickly?
他怎么这么快就跑到那了
He didn't.
他没有
It's impossible.
这不可能
I think Samaritan's hiding the number
是撒马利亚人在隐藏这个号♥码
because he's a perpetrator.
因为他是行凶者
It's disrupting the data from the phones,
它在篡改手♥机♥数据
spoofing the GPS.
干扰GPS定位
How do you expect us to save anyone with Samaritan playing games?
撒马利亚人如此干扰 你让我怎么救人
We may not be able to save them,
我们也许救不了
but we still have to try.
但还是得努力
Where are you, Finch?
你在哪儿 芬奇
I'm looking into a number of my own.
我自己在查一个号♥码
A neurobiologist appears to have
看来有位神经神物学家
caught the ire of a competitor.
惹怒了他的竞争者
I need to warn him.
我得去警告他
You still busy?
你还忙着呢
What can I do for you, Lionel?
有什么需要效劳的 莱奈尔
I could really use some backup, partner.
我很需要你的支援 搭档
Wish I could, but I'm still working something else.
真希望我能帮你 但我另有要事
Yeah, that something else have to do
好吧 你的那些要事
with all hell breaking loose today?
跟今天一整天的混乱有关吗
Why? What happened?
什么 出什么事了
More like what didn't happen.
你问"没出什么事"吧
Three shootings,
三起枪击案
a half dozen violent domestic disturbances.
六起家庭暴♥力♥
To top it all off, some geek in his mom's basement
最严重的是 某个藏在老妈地下室里的极客
hacked the U.S. Marshals' database.
黑进了美国法警的数据库
The guy stole the entire witness protection list
这家伙窃取了所有证人保护计划的名单
and then posted it on Pastebin.
然后发布在资料共享网站上
I'm heading to pick up one of the WITSEC victims now,
我正准备去接联邦证人保护计划中的一位受害者
get her to safety.
将她转移到安全地点
Are you going alone?
你自己去吗
Hell, no.
当然不是
The feds are helping out on this one.
这案子有联调局帮忙
I'd love to help, Lionel,
我很想帮你 莱奈尔
but I'm still trying to help a few people of my own.
但我自己还在忙着救人
You mean these aren't isolated incidents?
你是说这些案子不是孤立的
Unfortunately not.
很不幸 不是
I knew yesterday was too good to be true.
我就知道昨天美好得不正常
Today's a mess.
今天简直一团糟
It's almost like someone planned this.
就好像这是某人精心策划的
Wait. Did someone plan this?
等等 真有人暗中策划吗
What's this all about?
到底是为了什么
Someone's trying to make a point.
有人想示♥威♥
Down!
趴下
The mission has failed, Sir.
任务失败了 长官
We have an agent down.
牺牲了一位特工
Send a clean-up crew to the rendezvous immediately.
请马上派收尾部队到指定地点
And the target?
那目标呢
Still kicking, Sir.
还活着 长官
I have a few questions for him.
我有几个问题要问他
Funny how the city only needed a little encouragement
真有趣 只要一点点刺♥激♥就能让整座城市
for it to falter.
陷入混乱
All Samaritan did was share some information
撒马利亚人只是公开了某些信息
and tether a few databases,
黑进了几个数据库
and look.
结果你看
Chaos.
一片混乱
Human nature untethered in all its flawed glory.
人类的本能掩埋在虚假的光环中
Samaritan revealed their secrets,
撒马利亚人暴露他们的秘密
and now they're eating each other.
而他们就开始自相残杀
Harold Finch's machine must learn
哈罗德·芬奇的机器得明白
mankind requires oversight,
人类需要监管
not coddling.
而非溺爱
Why isn't their machine fighting back, Sir?
为什么他们的机器还没有反击呢 长官
It is.
它在反击
It's just it's no match for samaritan.
只不过它比不过撒马利亚人
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做
And don't even think about lying!
你休想骗我
You sent that text to me--
你给我发了那条短♥信♥
Root... How's my favorite prisoner?
根 我的宝贝囚犯怎么样啊
Better than the rest of you.
比你们其他人好多了
Trains are down all over town,
整座城市的火车都停运了
there are traffic outages everywhere in the city,
全市各处都在堵车
and the crime rate has spiked 50% since yesterday.
从昨天起犯罪率激增了50%
Samaritan is making itself known.
撒马利亚人正在证明自己的存在
Shot Spotter I.D.'d over 20 gunshots In the last two hours, and
射击定位两小时内发现了二十多起枪击案
I don't even want to guess
我都不敢想
how many of those ended up in a homicide.
其中多少起造成了人员伤亡
Three, according to Lionel.
三起 莱奈尔说的
Samaritan's turning people against each other,
撒马利亚人想让人自相残杀
revealing their secrets,
暴露秘密
unlocking doors that were never meant to be opened in the first place.
打开那些不该被开启的罪恶之门
Glasses?
眼镜儿
Yes, Detective?
什么事 警探
You hear from my partner, just tell him we were too late.
联♥系♥到我搭档的话 告诉他我们来晚了
My WITSEC lady and her husband got killed.
受保护证人和她丈夫被害了
I'm sorry to hear that, Detective.
我很遗憾 警探
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I got a feeling you and the three amigos
我觉得 你和那三位好伙伴
know who the guys are that did this.
知道是谁干的这事
And if you get to them before I do,
如果你在我之前找到他们
I want them to go down hard.
帮我狠狠收拾他们
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I was able to rescue one of our numbers,
我救下了一个号♥码
but I'm afraid his office building wasn't so fortunate.
但恐怕他的办公楼就没那么幸运了
There was a bit of an explosion.
发生了点小爆♥炸♥
How long can we go on like this, Finch?
我们这样还能撑多久 芬奇
We've already lost six.
已经失去六个人了
Seven.
七人
Look, if Samaritan wants a sit-down,
撒马利亚人想谈判
I think it's time we do it.
我看是时候答应了
Aren't we supposed to be saving lives here?
我们不是要救人活命吗
Look at what's happened to the city today.
看看这座城市现在什么模样了
If this conversation goes badly,
如果谈话谈崩了
imagine what it will look like when two gods go to war.
想想两位上帝开战的后果
It's not our choice to make, Harold.
这个由不得我们决定 哈罗德
I got a message from the machine.
我刚收到机器的话
She says it's time.
她说是时候了
Thank you.
谢谢
Every man should have one vice,
人皆有恶习
don't you agree?
对吧
I suppose there are worse ones than smoking,
总有比抽烟还差劲的
especially in our line of work.
尤其是咱们这行的
I had a colleague who spent three months in Havana
我有个同事 在哈瓦那待了三个月
to flip an asset.
只为一个情报来源
He came home with a new contact
他回来的时候 带回了新联♥系♥人
and an unrelenting addiction to heroin.
以及强烈依赖海♥洛♥因♥的毒瘾
This man saved countless lives, British and foreign,
他救了无数人的命 英国人 外国人
by recruiting that asset.
全靠这个新的情报来源
Then he kicked his habit.
后来他戒毒了
He was the finest operator I've ever worked with.
他是我共事过的最出色的特工
I'd go so far as to call him a friend,
我甚至可以称他 朋友
if men like us can have friends.
如果我们这种人可以有朋友的话
His name was Jacob.
他叫雅各布
He was the man you just killed.
就是你刚杀掉的那人
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表