剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
It appears to be an elite crowd.
看来是精英集♥会♥
Admission will require a rather large donation
进场门票要捐一大笔钱
from our already depleted funds.
我们的资金快枯竭了
Save your money, Professor.
省省你的钱吧 教授
Might have an easier way to get in.
有个更简单的方法
Thanks for getting me in, doc.
谢谢你帮我入场 医生
You're the one doing me the favor.
帮忙的人是你
The NYPD has a table at this gala every year.
每年的晚会都有一桌留给纽约警♥察♥
I'm always looking for people
我总是到处找人
willing to come represent the precinct.
来代表分局出席
Thank you.
谢谢
I think the tuxes keep them away.
全是被晚礼服吓跑的
It's good to see your empathetic side, John.
看到你如此善解人意的一面真好 约翰
It shows real progress.
看来治疗有效果了
I'm glad I could join you.
真高兴跟你一起来
You look...stunning, by the way.
对了 你看起来 美极了
And it's good to see this other side of you too.
看到你这一面也挺好
I feel like a waiter in this thing.
我穿这东西感觉像服务员
You know, I don't think I've worn a cummerbund
仔细想想 好像我上次用腰封
since senior prom.
还是在高中毕业舞会
You're welcome, Detective. Where is Edwards now?
不客气 警探 爱德华兹呢
Don't worry, Finch, we got eyes on him.
别担心 芬奇 我们看到他了
Hi, everyone. Thank you all for coming.
大家好 感谢光临
I hope you're all at least getting a drink
我希望大家今晚都喝尽兴
out of your tax write-offs tonight.
至少不用满脑子税收冲销
For those of you who don't know who I am,
在座可能有人不认识我
my name's Shane Edwards.
我叫肖恩·爱德华兹
And this is my wife, Lucy.
这是我的妻子 露西
Lucy was a photographer.
露西生前是摄影师
We met in a garden--
我们在一座花♥园♥相遇
quiet little spot with a fountain--
那座小小花♥园♥里有个喷泉
when I absentmindedly traipsed
我茫然闲晃
through her perfectly timed shot,
无意中闯进她的定时拍摄镜头
ruining hours of prep work,
毁了她数小时的工作
but instead of getting mad, she just started laughing.
不过她没有生气 反而大笑起来
Said there was no use getting upset now.
说现在反正生气也没用了
She'd just have to make do with an avant-garde,
她就干脆拍出了前卫的
golden hour photo of a blurry foot.
完美抓拍的模糊脚
Mr. Reese, we may have some trouble.
里瑟先生 我们可能有麻烦了
Someone's sneaking in through the service entrance.
有人通过服务通道偷溜进来了
Oh, my, it's Morris,
天啊 是莫里斯
the man convicted of killing Edwards' wife.
杀害爱德华妻子的凶手
I thought he was in prison.
我还以为他在监狱
Released yesterday on parole.
昨天假释出狱了
The system wasn't updated due to an administrative delay.
系统因管理延迟未能及时更新
But what the hell is he doing here?
不过他到底来这儿干嘛
And a couple of years later, I proposed to her,
几年后 我向她求婚
right there in the garden,
就在那座花♥园♥里
just after we'd carved our initials on a bench nearby.
我们曾在旁边的长椅上刻上我们名字的缩写
After her passing...
她离去后
I couldn't bring myself to visit that place anymore.
我都没有勇气再重回故地
I couldn't even think about it until I went into therapy.
我甚至没有勇气回忆 直到我去做了心理治疗
And it was therapy that made me whole again.
心理治疗让我的人生重新完整起来
Moving on is not about forgetting or ignoring...
放下 并不是遗忘 也不是忽视
Morris is heading straight for Edwards.
莫里斯直接冲爱德华兹去了
Excuse me for a moment.
抱歉失陪一下
So, doc, I keep having this dream.
医生 我一直在做一个梦
And that's why victim advocacy is so important,
援助受害者就是如此重要
no matter what form that advocacy takes.
无论是什么形式的援助
So I'm here tonight to ask you to help me
所以今晚 我在此请你伸出援手
continue in my practice. Thank you very much.
帮我继续下去 非常感谢
Thanks for coming.
感谢光临
Been a while, doc.
久违了 医生
You? What the hell are you doing here?
你 你来这儿干嘛
For seven years--
七年了
What are they saying, Finch?
他们在说什么 芬奇
Too much commotion.
干扰太多
Seven years of my life.
整整七年了
Mr. Reese, what's happening?
里瑟先生 出什么事了
I think Morris just threatened Edwards.
我想莫里斯正在威胁爱德华兹
Let's go. Seven years!
快走 七年
Edwards is on the move, Finch.
爱德华兹要离开了 芬奇
Something's wrong, Finch.
不对劲 芬奇
The battery in Edwards' car has been drained.
爱德华兹车上的电池被动过手脚
It's wired to blow!
要引爆了
Get down!
趴下
All right, doc, why does Morris want you dead?
医生 为什么莫里斯想要你的命呢
Hello?
喂
It's you, isn't it?
是你 对吗
I suppose you're trying to tell me not to do this.
我想你是来劝我住手的
But I haven't given you a voice...
但我没给过你声音
So you have nothing to say.
所以你说不出话
Any news on Morris?
莫里斯有消息吗
Our guys are still looking for him.
我们的人还在找他
Have you had any contact with Morris since the trial?
审判后你跟莫里斯联♥系♥过吗
No.
没有
I heard he was getting out of prison soon.
我听说他快出狱了
I never imagined he'd come after me.
从没想到过他会冲我来
You think he tried to kill you
你认为他想杀你
'cause your testimony put him away?
是因为你的证词让他坐牢
Killing my wife is what put him away.
是杀害我的妻子让他坐牢
I'm sorry, I'm a little on edge.
抱歉 我有点激动了
Last time I was in a room like this
我上次待在这样的房♥间里
was the night she died.
还是在她死去的那晚
Worst night of my life.
我生命中最痛苦的一天
It was snowing... That kind of relentless snow
那天下雪 那种漫天大雪
that makes you forget there was ever a world without it.
让人遗忘了这世界曾有晴天之时
I remember calling my wife on the way home.
我记得在回家的路上打电♥话♥给妻子
She didn't answer.
她没接
She was always bad about answering the phone.
她总是不接电♥话♥
I saw this delivery truck
我看到那个快递货车
double parked outside our building.
在我家门前并排停着
Just as I was going in,
我正要进门时
the engine revved and the truck took off.
引擎启动 车开走了
When I got up to our floor,
我到了我家那层时
the door was hanging open...
门开着
And I ran inside, and...
我跑了进去
Saw this package lying on the floor,
看到一个包裹在地板上
this small, brown package wrapped in tape, lying in a--
小小的棕色的包裹 用胶带包着 就在
In a pool--
在一摊
When they found Morris,
他们找到莫里斯时
he denied he had anything to do with Lucy's death.
他否认自己跟露西的死有关
You need anything else from me?
你们还想知道什么
I got an appointment starting in about four hours,
我四小时后还有个预约
like to get a bit of shut-eye.
想休息一下
Morris is still out there somewhere.
莫里斯仍潜逃在外
This guy's taken years of my life.
此人已经毁了我好几年
He's not getting any more of my time.
他别想再继续毁掉我的生活
We'll find him.
我们会找到他
Why would Morris, a guy who was just paroled,
为什么莫里斯 一个刚刚假释出来的人
put a bomb in Edwards' car
要放炸♥弹♥到爱德华兹的车里
and risk everything by confronting him in front of a crowd?
还冒着巨大风险 当众跟他对质呢
Criminals do stupid, incriminating stuff all the time.
罪犯经常做些愚蠢透顶 胡乱迁怒的事儿
You don't put a bomb in a guy's car because you're mentally stable.
精神正常的人不会往别人车里放炸♥弹♥
Look, before delivering packages,
送快递之前
Morris worked construction.
莫里斯在建筑公♥司♥上班
Demolitions.
爆破工
Guy knows how to build a bomb.
这家伙知道怎么做炸♥弹♥
Perhaps I can add some pertinent information.
也许我可以提供些相关信息
I've just spotted new activity on an old email account
我刚刚发现一个老电邮账户有动静
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表