剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
What the hell does he think he's doing?
他在搞什么鬼
Trying to protect you.
在保护你
I don't need protection, okay?
我不用保护 好吗
I do the protecting.
只有我保护别人的份
Now, do you know where John is?
你知道约翰在哪儿吗
Sameen, we already have a mission.
萨米恩 我们有别的任务了
That means "Yes." Tell me.
那就是知道 告诉我
Tell me. Root!
告诉我 根
Please.
求你啦
Cute, but--
真可爱 不过
If you don't tell me where John is right now,
你不立马告诉我约翰在哪
I'm not going any further.
我就不走了
Samaritan's goons can just come
撒马利亚人的喽啰就过来
and blast us into the next dimension.
把我们炸到异次元去好了
Fine.
好吧
But we use the shadow map to get there.
但我们需要阴影地图才能到
And as soon as we help John, you promise to go underground.
一旦帮完约翰 你保证马上躲起来
Deal.
成交
In here.
在这儿
Take that room.
去那个房♥间
They're cutting us off.
他们想堵我们
This way.
这边
Homey.
挺温馨
Anything but.
绝对不
Dominic will have his men going floor by floor.
多米尼克会派人一层一层搜
We can't stay hidden forever.
我们不能一直躲着
And we can't blast out way out of here.
我们也不能杀出一条血路
We're gonna need an escape route.
我们需要逃离路线
Elias, I could use your help here.
以利亚 我需要你帮忙
They shot Anthony.
他们伤了安东尼
Dominic wanted my attention.
多米尼克想要引起我的注意
Now he has it.
他得偿所愿了
Elias...
以利亚
Looks like you left in a hurry.
看来你走得挺急啊
Left some things behind.
落下了东西
Is Anthony alive?
安东尼还活着吗
For the moment.
暂时是的
What do you want?
你想要什么
You should know.
你知道的
You wanted all the same things once.
你曾经也想要的东西
And you got it.
而且你得到了
When you took out the dons.
就在你消灭了黑♥手♥党♥头目之后
And now you want to do the same thing to me, is that it?
现在你也想对我做同样的事 是吧
It's the natural order of things.
这是自然法则
The old makes way for the new.
新陈代谢
It's my time now.
这是我的时代了
All right, you called me for a reason. What is it?
好吧 你打给我是有原因的 要什么
I'll show you the respect of talking to you straight.
我会对你表示出敬意 直言相告
We both know how this ends for you.
我们都知道最后的结果如何
But if you give yourself up,
但如果你交出自己
your man and detective Riley can walk out of here.
你的人和莱利警探可以活着出去
Deal seems pretty one-sided.
这协议不太公平啊
Only one you're gonna get.
这是你唯一的协议
You can take it, or no one leaves here alive.
你要么接受 要么你们一起死
You've still got some power, Elias.
你还有点势力 以利亚
Question is what are you gonna do with it?
问题是你要怎么用
It's all clear, let's go.
安全了 我们走
You can't give yourself up.
你不能交出自己
He'll kill you.
他会杀了你
I suspect he will.
我想他会
But there's a chance he'll let you and Anthony go.
但他也有可能放过你和安东尼
And a better chance he kills us all.
更有可能把我们全杀了
Dominic's smart.
多米尼克很聪明
He won't kill a detective if he doesn't have to.
不到万不得已 他不会愿意杀一名警探
And Anthony-- Anthony saved my life
而安东尼 安东尼多年来
more than a few times over the years.
屡次救我性命
What kind of man would I be if I didn't try and return the favor.
救命之恩都不报 我成什么人了
A live one.
活人
Now I'm gonna get you out of here.
我要救你出去
And once I do, I'll come back for Anthony.
你出去了 我再回来救安东尼
You are nothing if not magnanimous, John,
你真是有雅量 约翰
but I'm afraid--
但我恐怕
There's nothing to discuss here.
没得商量
We tried it your way.
我们试过你的法子了
Now we're doing it mine.
现在该换我的法子了
Dominic won't kill Anthony unless he has you.
抓到你之前 多米尼克不会杀了安东尼
And I'm not gonna let that happen.
我不会让他得逞
Do remember the last time you handed me a firearm?
还记得上次你给我枪时的后果吧
You aimed it at my head.
你用来指着我的脑袋
Don't make me regret it again.
别让我再后悔一次
How much money you think is in there.
你觉得里面会有多少钱
We're not looking for money, Link.
我们找的不是钱 林克
Guy like Elias knows there's more to playing the game
以利亚这种人物懂得要玩这种局
than just money.
钱财只是其次
There's the game within the game.
永远局中有局
To play that, you need influence, power.
玩这个 要的是影响力 势力
Leverage.
筹码
And not the kind you buy.
都是买♥♥不来的
The kind you build.
必须亲手建造
Takes information.
需要信息
Secrets.
秘密
Elias knew we were coming for him
以利亚明知我们在追杀他
but he came here anyway. Why?
却非要来这里 为什么
Because of this.
就因为这个
You wanna run the streets?
你想纵横街头吗
Hearts and minds.
用心 用脑
You wanna run the whole city?
你想纵横整个城市吗
It's gonna take more than just money.
需要的不仅仅是钱
And I'm tired of waiting for it.
我不想再等下去了
What's the combination?
密♥码♥是什么
I told you.
告诉过你了
I don't know it.
我不知道
Elias hasn't called back.
以利亚还没回电♥话♥
He's left you here to die.
他把你抛下送死
But not die alone.
但不是一个人静静地死
Die with me.
还有我在
You're Italian, right?
你是意大利人 对吧
Your ancestors were Romans.
你的祖先是罗马人
You know what the Romans did when they marched on a country?
你知道罗马人占领一个国家后 会做什么吗
They gave the king a choice.
他们给国王两个选择
Join or die.
加入 或死亡
Those that joined, they flourished with the empire.
选择加入的 和帝国一起兴盛
Those that didn't...
而拒绝加入的
Either way, the Romans took the country.
不论如何 罗马人还是会占领国家
This isn't just about Elias.
这不只是为以利亚
This is about a regime change.
这是改朝换代
I can give you your own crew.
我会让你有自己的团队
Your own territory.
自己的地盘
You can flourish.
你可以称霸一方
You smart enough to understand what I'm saying?
你够识时务 理解我的意思吗
Guess not.
看来是不够
What's the smell?
这是什么味道
Decades of rot beneath the floorboard
溃烂了几十年的地板
combined with a broken ventilation system.
加上通风系统坏了
The previous owners never put any money into this place.
之前的主人没出一分钱维护
And you said, "I gotta have it."
你就一拍脑门儿 "我要"
I saw an opportunity.
我看到了机会
Take a blight on the neighborhood
审视周围环境
and give it a new purpose.
给它一个新的目标
Create a legacy of sorts.
留下点东西
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表