剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Now, let's just focus on you.
现在 聊聊你吧
You're in real trouble, kid.
你有麻烦了 孩子
Dominic wants you dead and he's good at getting what he wants.
多米尼克想要你的命 他向来说到做到
What I don't understand is
我不明白的是
why the cartel showed up when they did.
为什么当时毒帮会出现
Maybe a little birdie gave them a heads up
也许有只小鸟儿偷偷告诉他们
there'd be some money changing hands.
有笔钱正在换手
So the cartel swooped in to knock off the cash...
所以毒帮就想来抢一笔
only to realize later they're left holding the wrong bag.
可惜最后却发现他们拿错了袋子
Worked beautifully, too.
本来挺漂亮的活儿
Until your partner started playing hero.
直到你的搭档开始扮英雄
I don't know about the cartel,
我不知道毒帮
but Dominic's not about to let you off the hook.
不过多米尼克不会让你脱身的
Don't be such a drama queen.
别这么大惊小怪
Stealing from criminals is a victimless crime.
偷罪犯的钱 根本没有受害者
Unless you're the victim.
除非你就是受害者
Detective...
警探
I got her, Harold.
我找到她了 哈罗德
Good, but that's not why I'm calling.
好的 不过我打给你不是为这个
We have a new number.
我们有新号♥码了
Ms. Harper's friend from the dorm, Trey.
哈珀同室的朋友 特雷
Dominic must think he knows something.
多米尼克肯定以为他知道什么
I went through his dorm room and found it empty.
我进了他的房♥间 一无所获
I couldn't tell if the disarray was
我不知道这团混乱
evidence of a kidnapping
是因为他被绑♥架♥了
or just a dreadful sloven.
还是因为他懒得要命
In either event, you should make sure that Ms. Harper
无论如何 你得看住哈珀女士
doesn't leave your side.
别让她离开
Your buddy Trey's in trouble.
你朋友特雷有麻烦了
Dominic must be after him because of you.
多米尼克因为你找上了他
Who was on the phone?
电♥话♥里是谁
Did you--did you even answer a phone?
你 你是接电♥话♥了吧
Is there something in his ear?
他耳朵里有东西吗
It's John and his friends.
那是约翰跟他朋友
It's kind of like their thing.
那是人家的情趣
They--they know stuff.
他们 他们有招儿
Sounds very technical.
真高科技
Look, Trey doesn't know anything about me.
特雷对我一无所知
He doesn't even know my real name.
他连我的真名都不知道
What is your real name?
你真名是什么
I think I'll keep Harper for now.
我现在就用哈珀吧
I like the way that sounds.
我喜欢这名字
So what's gonna happen to Trey?
特雷会出事吗
We have to get to him before Dominic realizes the kid's useless.
我们得在多米尼克发现他毫无用处之前找到他
Let's go.
走吧
We got all manpower flipping cash for gift cards,
我们全部人手都在用现金买♥♥礼物卡
money orders up the Eastern seaboard.
东海都有订单
I don't need cash. I need ones and zeroes.
我不要现金 我要虚拟币
Get me more gamers.
给我更多玩家
Where is she?
她在哪儿
I don't-- I don't know, man.
我不 我不知道
I told you.
我说过了
Your girl stole from me.
你女朋友偷了我的东西
She got too close to you and Noah
她接近你和诺亚
which means she knows things.
肯定是知道什么
Things she shouldn't.
知道了不该知道的
Harper's just some girl I was hanging out with.
我只是跟哈珀约会了几次
Her name's not Harper.
她不叫哈珀
The girl's a grifter working fools like you
那是个骗子 骗你这样的傻瓜
to get what she wants.
帮她得偿所愿
No way.
不可能
What about Detective Riley?
那莱利警探呢
How does she know him?
她认识他吗
Who?
谁
No, come on, dude. Come on, come on.
不 拜托 哥们儿 拜托 拜托
I don't know who that is.
我不知道他是谁
I wanna believe you, Trey.
我希望相信你 特雷
It's 'cause of guys like you
因为你这种人
I'm taking my business to the next level.
能让我的生意更上一层楼
It is?
什么
You and your video games.
你和游戏
See, the dispensary owners have a bank problem.
你看 药店老板为银行的事情发愁
So they have to hire guys like me
他们必须请我这种人
to protect them and all that cash.
保护他们 保护现金
Then I see guys like you spend thousands on games.
而你们这种人 花成千上万玩游戏
Warriors of the realm.
王国勇士
Turning real currency, virtual, cold hard cash
用现金 硬通货 真金白银
for fake gold.
换虚拟的金子
All I needed to figure out was
我只需要想办法
how to turn that into real money again
把这些再转为真实的钱
then transfer it into a bank account.
然后转到银行账上就行了
Yeah, that's really smart.
真是英明
Yes, it is.
的确
But now I feel that's all been jeopardized.
可现在我感觉有危险了
It's not. She's not gonna say anything.
不会 她不会说出去的
No?
不会吗
No, she's not.
她不会
I hope not.
但愿不会
'Cause if she does,
因为如果她说了
you won't need to worry about studying for those finals.
你就永远不用再担心期末复习了
Maybe we should kick this know-nothing fool.
咱把这一无所知的蠢货扔出去得了
He got played, clear and simple.
他被耍了 妥妥的
No. With Riley in the mix,
不行 有莱利介入
she'll be coming back around.
她肯定会再回来
As far as I'm concerned, they're both loose ends.
在我看来 这两个都是后患
You live here?
你住在这儿
I own the apartment.
这公♥寓♥是我的
An excellent non-answer.
答了等于没答
What about Captain McConnick? He work for you?
那位队长大人呢 他为你工作
Detective Riley and I are partners.
莱利警探和我是搭档
I didn't see that coming.
真没想到
Harold, I'm gonna need that cash.
哈罗德 我需要那些钱
It's all there.
都在这儿了
Though the withdrawal put a sizable dent in our reserves
虽然我们的存款因此大大减少
but I think the lives of two people are worth that sacrifice.
不过为了两条人命 也值了
Where are you going with that?
你拿这些干嘛去
Paying off Dominic.
还给多米尼克
It's the only play to keep you safe.
只能这样买♥♥你的平安
I've been in way deeper than this.
我比这更危险的都遇到过
What about Trey?
那特雷呢
Does he have as big of a death wish as you do?
他跟你一样求死心切吗
Come on! You guys are making it seem like
拜托 你们说得好像
I knew he was gonna get kidnapped.
我知道他会被绑♥架♥似的
Maybe you'll think about someone other than yourself
也许下次你偷毒贩的时候
next time you steal from drug dealers.
能考虑到除你之外的其他人
Don't let her out of your sight.
别让她离开你的视线
He's a real live wire, huh?
他真活泼可爱哈
CIA or Special Forces?
中情局还是特种部队
Mr.--uh, Detective Riley
里 莱利警探
is a complicated person.
比较复杂
And you? What's your story?
那你呢 你什么情况
You fund some kind of alternative private military contractors?
你是出资养佣兵吗
We like to think of what we do as a community service.
我们自认为做的是社会服务
Why?
为什么
Why what?
什么为什么
You two are obviously helping people on a regular basis.
你们俩明显是长♥期♥救人
Exhibit A, this ornately decorated apartment that no one lives in.
证据一 这间装♥修♥豪华的公♥寓♥无人居住
Which means you probably have a boatload of money
这说明你们肯定是有很多钱
and much better things to do with your time
肯定有更好玩儿的事给你们打发时间
than to just stick your neck out for people you don't know.
好过为了素不相识的陌生人冒生命危险
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表