剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
So who's their leader?
那他们的领袖是谁
A being...
那位
that is willing to kill as many people as it takes
不惜牺牲无数生命
to keep its own existence secret and its power intact,
来保住自己的秘密和权力
like your software engineer, Charles Wynn.
比如那位软件工程师 查尔斯·韦恩的生命
It seems that he was a contract employee of a company called Decima
他是一个叫德西玛的公♥司♥的签约职员
shortly before they brought this leader online.
就在那位领袖上线前不久
Online.
上线
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's an AI...
它是人工智能
and it's called Samaritan.
名叫"撒马利亚人"
What's that?
那是什么
Two minutes ago, I had no idea.
两分钟前 我还一无所知
When I found out about all those people who died because of me,
当我发现那些人因我而死后
I took one last thing from the group's network--
从那个组织的网络拿了最后一样东西
a raw chunk of source code from a set of old drives.
一套旧驱动器上的原始源代码
Whatever was on it was labeled...
上边标着
"Samaritan."
撒马利亚人
You disabled that, didn't you?
你毁掉了 是吧
How?
怎么做的
I looped the camera system.
我循环播放监控系统
I knew it.
我知道
You're a hacker...like me.
你是黑客 就像我
Which means you're the one
就是说你可以
who can help me do what needs to be done.
帮我完成该做之事
Together, with this source code,
你我联手 凭这个源代码
you and I can attack Samaritan...
我们可以攻击撒马利亚人
and kill it.
杀死它
Let go of me!
放开我
Pretty sure the lady doesn't want a ride!
这位女士明显不想搭你的便车
Let's get out of here!
我们走
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Come on.
走
Security guard from work?
公♥司♥的安保人员
I'm a cop.
我是警♥察♥
From the looks of it, you need my help.
看起来 你需要帮助
You have no idea who those men were who attacked you?
你不知道攻击你的是什么人
No.
不知道
Look, I still don't get why a homicide detective is following me.
我还是不明白为什么凶案组警♥察♥要跟踪我
Unless...
除非
is this about Paul Zimmerman?
是因为保罗·齐默尔曼
Who?
谁
A few days ago,
几天前
I was listening to users' questions to the VAL system,
我在听VAL系统的用户问题
transcribing them,
进行转录
and one user's voice kept coming up.
有位用户的声音反复出现
How can I get help for depression?
我该如何对抗抑郁症
I need the number of a suicide hotline.
我需要自杀热♥线♥的号♥码
But Zimmerman can't be the only one
但齐默尔曼肯定不是唯一
to make an online search like that.
进行此类网络搜索的人
Of course not.
当然不是
And when they do, this is what happens.
他们搜索时 会这样
VAL, I need the number for a suicide hotline.
VAL 我需要自杀热♥线♥的号♥码
Here's what I was able to retrieve.
这是我找到的号♥码
Now look at what VAL sent Zimmerman when he asked the same question.
看看VAL在齐默尔曼提出同一时间时的回答吧
"Five painless ways to end one's life.
五种无痛的死亡方式
"How to make sure others are taken care of after you're gone."
如何确保你死后有人照应后事
Zimmerman was a man on the edge.
齐默尔曼本就处于崩溃边缘
VAL essentially nudged him over.
VAL直接推了他一把
I sent an email up the chain, but...
我往上发了邮件 但是
nothing happened.
没有回应
So...I got my friend Naresh to help.
所以 我让朋友纳雷什帮助
He dug up Zimmerman's number,
他查出了齐默尔曼的号♥码
and I reached out to him.
我联♥系♥到了他
Turns out I was too late.
结果 迟了
Zimmerman killed himself the night before.
齐默尔曼已经于那晚之前自杀了
So Zimmerman's dead,
齐默尔曼死了
VAL helped it happen, and now they're after you.
VAL是帮凶 现在他们来对付你了
Maybe not just me.
也许不止是我
My friend Naresh didn't show up to work today.
我朋友纳雷什今天没上班
I don't know if he quit or got fired.
我不知道他是辞职了 还是被炒了
Or worse.
也许更糟
I'll go check on Naresh.
我去查看一下纳雷什
You stay here where it's safe.
你留在这里 安全
Fusco will keep an eye on you.
弗斯科会看着你
You bet.
没问题
Just one more thing.
还有个问题
Why risk your job for a stranger like Zimmerman?
为什么要冒着失去工作的危险 救齐默尔曼这种陌生人
A few months back...
几个月前
someone close to me--
我的一位亲人
someone ill--
病人
asked the same questions Zimmerman did.
问了跟齐默尔曼一样的问题
If she'd asked VAL instead of me...
如果她当时问的是VAL 而不是我
Let me guess--
我猜猜
you need something, and it's a matter of some urgency.
你需要帮忙 而且事态紧急
It's no wonder you're a detective.
难怪你是警探
Could you possibly look up death records for a particular body?
能否帮助查看一具尸体的死亡报告
Think I can manage that.
应该没问题
You got a name?
有名字没
I do.
有
Charles Wynn.
查尔斯·韦恩
Have you had a chance to look at the flash drive?
你看了闪存盘没
No, not yet.
还没
What are you waiting for?
你还等什么呢
Lie back for a minute.
躺下
I need to check your wound.
我得查看下你的伤口
Come on.
来吧
Keep thinking about Charles Wynn,
一直在想查尔斯·韦恩
the man who was poisoned at the hospital by that group of yours.
那个被你的组织在医院毒死的人
What hospital was it?
是哪家医院
New York General.
纽约综合医院
Big place.
挺大
Easy to see how someone could secretly administer
显然有人可以轻易操纵
a lethal dose of...
致命剂量的
what did you say?
你说是什么来着
I didn't, actually.
我还没说
Aconitine.
乌头碱
Aconitine. Unusual choice for an assassination.
乌头碱 很不寻常的暗♥杀♥手段
Tends to stay in the bloodstream.
很容易残留在血液中
Is this some kind of interrogation?
你这是在审问吗
Just gathering facts.
只是收集资料
Stick that flash drive in your laptop,
把闪存盘插到你的电脑上
and you'll see I'm telling the truth.
你就知道我讲的是真话了
Perhaps. Perhaps.
或许 或许
Or perhaps the moment I do so,
又或许我一插
a program in that drive
盘里的程序
will seek out every device my laptop's been connected to,
马上就会搜索到我电脑联♥系♥过的所有装置
everyone that's close to me,
与我亲近的所有人
and Samaritan will use that information to hunt them down,
撒马利亚人可以利用这些信息追捕他们
which may have been your intention all along.
这才是你的真正意图
A few hours ago,
数小时前
you were opening my eyes to Samaritan.
你才让我看清楚了撒马利亚人的真♥相♥
Now you're saying I work for it?
现在你却说我为它工作
I called a friend of mine at the NYPD.
我打电♥话♥给纽约警局的一位朋友
The only Charles Wynn that died in the tri-state area this year
三州区域今年去世的"查尔斯·韦恩"只有一位
did so in a car accident--
他是死于车祸
no trace of aconitine in his blood.
血液中未发现乌头碱
Keep your flash drive, Claire.
留着你的闪存盘吧 克莱尔
On my way out, I'll reactivate the cameras.
我出去时 会激活监控
You can tell your story to Samaritan.
把你的故事说给撒马利亚人听吧
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表