剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
NYPD.
纽约警♥察♥
Oh, my God. What happened?
我的天啊 怎么回事
What the hell are you doing?
你这是干嘛呢
Catching the bad guys.
抓坏人啊
Yeah. We had three RMP's coming.
我们后边有三辆警车正驶来呢
You know, a little thing called backup?
你知道啥叫"支援"不
You know, sometimes we wait for it instead of shooting people,
就是我们老实等着 而不是开枪就突突
'causing mayhem in the middle of Manhattan.
在曼哈顿中心引发恐慌
It's hot as hell out here.
外边热得要命
Figure I'd save us all some time.
给大伙儿都省点儿事呗
Listen, you're not a lone wolf anymore, pal.
你现在不是独狼一枚了 伙计
You're a cop, and you need to start respecting the job.
你是警♥察♥ 你得尊重你的职业
There are rules and regulations that come with that badge.
拿着警徽就得遵纪守法
Like you haven't bent those rules before?
好像你没违过法似的
Yeah, well, I don't anymore.
我现在不违法了
You know who else doesn't? The new captain.
知道还有谁不违法么 警局新队长
Well, that was novel.
真开眼界啊
Shooting a perp in front of hundreds of witnesses?
众目睽睽之下枪击行凶者
Subtle.
处理得真妙啊
The guy's probably gonna need crutches for the rest of his life.
那家伙多半要用一辈子拐杖了
What is that, the third or fourth guy you kneecapped this month, Riley?
这是你本月废掉的第三个还是第四个膝盖了 莱利
Fourth, Ma'am.
第四个 长官
I suppose I should give you points for being such a good shot.
枪法神准 我是不是该给你发个奖章啊
You were supposed to be working the Bowman homicide.
我要你们去查鲍曼凶杀案
What the hell were you doing
你们干嘛要
chasing a druggie smash and grabber in midtown?
跑去中城区追个打♥砸♥抢♥的瘾君子
We were working a developmental.
我们在四处查探
Into what, an early grave?
查探什么 查探找死么
We got C.I.'s all over town.
我们全城都有线人
Those C.I.'s help you close any cases yet?
那些线人有帮你结过案吗
The compstat numbers are an embarrassment.
数据让人脸上无光
Homicides are up 20% in the last two months.
这两个月凶杀案上升了20%
I'm ready to fire me.
我都恨不得炒掉自己了
What's going on, gentlemen?
怎么回事 先生们
It's a heat wave, Captain. Tempers flare.
这天气太热了 警长 让人火气旺
The city's taking a turn for the worse.
这城市的治安水平日下
We need to do a better job
我们得加油努力
of getting out in front of this thing.
控制局面
I need to know, are you guys working with me or against me?
我想知道 你们到底是跟我工作 还是跟我作对
We just want to do our job, Captain.
我们只想做好工作 警长
So get your asses out there
那就滚出去
and show me what you can really do.
做出点样子来给我看看
Yes, Ma'am.
是 长官
You in the fancy suit.
这位西装笔挺的
You're part of a team now.
你现在是我们的一员了
No more Narco cowboy nonsense,
不许再来缉毒牛仔那套
and try not to shoot anyone for a few days.
忍♥几天别再突突人了
You hear me?
听到了没
Loud and clear.
清楚着呢
You heard what she said. We got work to do.
你听到她的话了 我们有活儿要干
Relax, Lionel.
放松 莱奈尔
Listen, Mr. Fabulous.
我说传奇先生
I got a mortgage, alimony,
我要付贷款 付赡养费
and a kid going to college in a few years.
还有个眼看要上大学的孩子
You see this place?
看到这里没
This is my livelihood.
这是我的生计
And it's filled with too much bureaucracy
这里全是一堆官僚主义
and not enough direct action.
没点儿实际行动
This is my real life, Detective,
这是我的真实生活 警探
not some superhero cover identity.
不是超级英雄的掩护身份
Okay.
好吧
I hear you. Yeah.
我听到了 是啊
No, I'll work on it.
不 我会努力
I've spent the past two decades
我花了二十年
learning how not to color inside the lines.
学习怎么不照章办事
May take me a second or two to figure it out.
总得花个一两秒才能回过头想明白吧
Riley.
莱利
Detective Riley, we have a new number.
莱利警探 我们有新号♥码了
Now's not the best time, Professor.
现在可不是时候 教授
I'm at work.
我在工作
Circumventing suspicious employers
瞒住雇主不生疑心
is part of our new challenge, John.
是我们面临的挑战之一 约翰
Please hurry.
麻烦尽快
Go get it, Bear.
上啊 小熊
Go get it. Go get it.
上啊 上啊
Go get 'em, Bear.
快上 小熊
Go get 'em.
快上
Ms. Shaw, please.
肖女士 拜托
He doesn't need any more encouragement.
他不需要这方面的鼓励了
Don't you want him to catch it?
难道你不想他抓住它么
Not if it involves finding rat entrails in our new office, no.
我可不想在新办公室发现老鼠的内脏 不要
Bear, hier.
小熊 [荷兰语]这里
While the machine may have given us a place of operation,
机器虽然给了我们场地
it didn't account for our financial situation.
可没解决我们的财务状况
I'm afraid your meals and rent are going to have to start
恐怕你的食物和租金需要
coming out of your actual paychecks.
从你自己的薪水里支付了
It's a good thing I'm working two jobs.
幸亏我有两份工作
The makeup counter pays like crap.
那个化妆专柜的薪水少得掉渣
And do you know how expensive a nice pair of heels are?
你知道一双好高跟鞋有多贵么
What a racket.
抢钱啊
Until I access some auxiliary funds,
除非我能获取辅助基金
we have no choice
否则我们只能
but commit to our identities' socioeconomic status.
屈从于目前身份的社会经济状况
Copy that.
知道了
Ramen and two buck chuck for the rest of the month.
这个月只能吃面条喝"两元抛"红酒了
We'll need to make this fast.
我们得动作快点
I'm on the new captain's hit list and my partner's.
那位新警长恨我恨得咬牙切齿 我那位搭档也是
What, did you shoot somebody else?
怎么 你又突突人了
You have to be more careful, John.
你得再谨慎点 约翰
The identities that the machine created for us
机器给我们安排的身份
are precious commodities not to be taken for granted.
是非常难得的 别以为是应当应分的
It was hot out.
外边很热啊
Never mind.
当我没说
Let's hear about that new number.
说说新号♥码吧
Andre Cooper.
安德烈·库珀
Born and raised in the Bronx.
土生土长的纽约布朗克斯人
Former longshoreman turned professional social liaison.
前码头装卸工 现在成了职业社交导师
A social what?
社交啥
A professional wingman.
职业"助攻"
He's the guy people hire when they can't
男人自己勾不到女人时
pick up women on their own.
就会花钱请他帮助
Why leave a union gig
干嘛要个码头工
to teach desperate men pick-up tricks?
教那群绝望的男人勾女
I suggest we get close to Cooper's operation and find out.
我认为我们应该接近库珀 一探究竟
You mean go undercover as a client?
你是说卧底成他的客人
Not it, Finch.
不要 芬奇
Oh, don't worry, Reese.
别担心 里瑟
Harold and I decided that we needed somebody
哈罗德跟我一致认为当卧底
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表