剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Good, you're up!
很好 你们醒了
It's a shame Ray wasn't in that car, Ms. Wells.
真遗憾雷不在那辆车上 威尔斯女士
Here I was following you all day
我跟了你一整天
and you let that girl Athena trick you.
你却让那丫头雅典娜给骗了
My bad.
怪我
Frankie.
弗兰基
Where's my boy, Ray?
那小子 雷 在哪儿
How the hell should I know?
我怎么知道
You want him so bad, you'd risk kidnapping a cop?
你就这么想抓他 竟然绑♥架♥警♥察♥
Ray stole from me.
雷偷了我的钱
$100,000.
十万美金
Can you imagine? There's just no integrity anymore.
你能想象吗 真是道德沦丧
And I don't want to live in a world with no integrity.
我不可想活在道德沦丧的世界里
Do you, Ms. Wells?
你呢 威尔斯女士
You should let her go. Now.
放了她 马上
Someone like you always has another lead.
你这种人 绝对另有线索
Something in your back pocket.
暗藏一手
Ray Pratt, where is he?
雷·普拉特 他在哪儿
I--I don't know, Mr. Worthy.
我不知道 沃西先生
I--I swear.
我发誓
You're lying to me, Ms. Wells.
你在说谎 威尔斯女士
You've got ten minutes to change her mind, Detective.
给你十分钟让她开口 警探
Then these gentlemen will kill you both.
否则这两位送你们上路
Your office break-in, Harold.
你的办公室被侵入了 哈罗德
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
I worry that the break-in may be related to
我担心办公室被入侵可能与
a side project of mine.
我的一个辅助项目有关
I knew that Samaritan would become interested in Beth's research.
我料到撒马利亚人会对贝丝的研究感兴趣
So, in Hong Kong,
所以在香港时
I gained access to her computer.
我侵入了她的电脑
And installed something.
安装了点东西
I built a narrow A.I.,
我建了个微型人工智能
one that could provide a backdoor into our enemy itself,
可以在我们敌人的系统内开一个后门
transmitting data from the inside.
从内部传出数据
You used her algorithm as a Trojan Horse,
你用她的程序作为木马
hoping it would eventually be installed in Samaritan.
希望它能被安装进撒马利亚人
Ms. Groves, I was right.
格罗夫斯女士 我是对的
It will be installed mere days from now.
几天后它就将被安装
I've left the Trojan Horse dormant to avoid discovery.
我将木马程序设为休眠状态以防被发现
This activates it.
这个能激活它
I just need to get it close to her laptop,
我只需要接近她的电脑
which I'll do tonight at dinner.
今晚晚餐时我就行动
Harold...
哈罗德
It can only transmit a tiny amount of data.
它只能传出很小一部分数据
Maybe a few Megs.
也许只有几M
But it's data from Samaritan's core heuristics.
但那是撒马利亚人核心启发程序数据
It--it's DNA.
那是DNA
You may be able to find a way to cripple it.
你也许就能找到办法摧毁它
The program can only be used once.
这程序只能使用一次
Our enemy will trace the data stream
我们的敌人会追踪数据流
and try to destroy whoever is wielding the device.
杀死运行该设备的人
But it could make a difference in this war.
但这可能扭转整个战局
Dangerous and bold.
兵行险招
That's my Harry.
这才是我的哈罗
But breaking in to my office...
但我的办公室被侵入
how is that related?
跟此事有何关联
Maybe it's not.
也许没有
What's your problem?
你什么毛病
Wilfred, our marriage is over.
威尔弗雷德 我们的婚姻已经结了
I don't want to see you again.
我不想再见你
For God's sake, go back to London
上帝啊 回伦敦吧
and stop embarrassing yourself.
别再在这丢人现眼了
Taxi. I see why you like her, Harry.
出租车 我知道你为什么喜欢她了 哈罗
This is all good news.
这可是好消息
Clearly the himbo trashed your office.
明显是那小白脸砸了你办公室
A jealous ex, it's classic.
嫉妒的前任 司空见惯了
Beth's number came up because
贝丝的号♥码会跳出来
he was watching the two of you have coffee.
是因为他看到你们俩喝咖啡
Perhaps you're right.
也许你是对的
JFK airport,
肯尼迪机场
extra 50 if you break every speed limit.
超速的话我多给你50
My work here is done.
这儿的工作完工
I should go.
该走了
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗
You're a good friend, Harold.
你是位好朋友 哈罗德
But this one I have to do alone.
但这事我得独自完成
Come on, Lee. Go get the hacksaw.
快点 李 把钢锯拿来
You might wanna work faster.
你动作最好快点
The blade's too big.
这刀子太大了
Deke, you let me down.
迪克 你太让我失望了
You name your knives?
你还给刀子起名了
No, Deacon's my big brother. He gave it to me.
不 迪肯是我哥哥 刀子是他送我的
He in Florida?
他在佛州
He's dead.
他已经死了
A mugging gone wrong.
被抢遇害
Help me find a paperclip or something, will you?
帮我找个曲别针之类的 行不
Growing up, we were no-shoes-poor.
我们小时候家里很穷
Kids made fun of us.
总被别的孩子嘲笑
This kid Joe used to beat me up every damn day
有个叫乔的孩子每天都揍我
until Deacon broke Joe's arm.
直到有天迪肯打断了乔的胳膊
He said, "Some people need to be made truly sorry."
他说 "某些人就得让他们悔不当初"
That's why I like skip tracing.
所以我喜欢抓逃犯
To catch people who did wrong
抓住那些做坏事的人
and make them truly sorry.
让他们悔不当初
Got it!
搞定
They're coming.
他们来了
Not bad! I know.
不赖嘛 我知道
What is it with you and me and handcuffs?
你我总被拷在一起算怎么回事
Frankie!
弗兰基
Come on.
过来
Worthy was right.
沃西说得对
I am a liar.
我是个骗子
And I'll have to catch Ray myself.
我必须亲手抓住雷
I'm sorry, John.
抱歉 约翰
This is Beth's room, Harold.
这是贝丝的房♥间 哈罗德
Why are you here?
你为什么来这儿
I was concerned, Ms. Groves, you seemed...
我很担心 格罗夫斯女士 你看起来
Why are you here?
你为什么来这
I just wanted to make sure we were right about
我只是想确保我们判断无误
her ex-husband being the threat.
威胁的确是她前夫
You should probably high-tail it.
你快离开吧
Beth could come back at any minute.
贝丝随时都会回来
Really, Harold. You should go.
真的 哈罗德 你走吧
Ms. Groves... Root...
格罗夫斯女士 根
the threat to Beth's life...
威胁贝丝生命的人
is it you?
是你吗
Yes, Harold.
是的 哈罗德
I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill her.
我必须杀了她
We have to find Ray. That's where Frankie is.
我们得找到雷 弗兰基肯定在那儿
I got an idea on that.
我有个想法
Before Ray Pratt moved to Florida,
雷搬去佛州之前
he worked for his uncle here.
他在这里帮他叔叔打工
A dry-dock business down the shore.
在码头干坞
Seasonal business, so it's closed now.
季节性生意 现在正关着
Perfect place to hide.
绝佳的藏身处
That's Frankie's lead.
弗兰基肯定去了那里
And partner, we need to move quick.
拍档 我们得尽快了
The cops in Florida just have Pratt on their conspiracy racket.
佛州的警♥察♥只抓到了普拉特♥共♥谋罪的证据
But I have reason to think he's a killer.
但我怀疑他是杀人犯
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表